Pre-Market Movers (Nokia, eBay, Deutsche Bank, Carnival, Facebook, Rio Tinto, Dynavax, Frontline)
By Satya Nagendra | November 27, 2012 10:22 PM EST
Nokia Corp, eBay Inc, Deutsche Bank, Carnival Plc, Facebook, Rio Tinto, Dynavax Technologies and Frontline Ltd. are among the companies whose shares are moving in pre-market trading Tuesday.
Nokia Corp. (NOK) stock surged 3.87 percent to $3.49 in pre-market trading. The company stock plunged nearly 6 percent in regular trading Monday.
eBay Inc. (EBAY) stock gained 1.98 percent to $52.42 in pre-market trading. The stock has a 52-week low of $28.15, a 52-week high of $51.78 and $66.51 billion in market capitalization.
Deutsche Bank AG (DB) stock gained 1.66 percent to $44.02 in pre-market trading. European banking shares advanced Tuesday after the euro zone finance ministers and the International Monetary Fund (IMF) have reached a deal overnight on the financing of the second aid package to debt-laden Greece. The Eurogroup agreed on a debt reduction of 40 billion euros for Athens and the country will get nearly 44 billion euros ($57 billion) as the next tranche of bailout loans from Dec 13.
Carnival Plc (CUK) stock rose 1.57 percent to $40.85 in pre-market trading. The stock has a 52-week low of $28.87, a 52-week high of $40.77 and $32.56 billion in market capitalization.
Facebook Inc. (FB) stock advanced 1.20 percent to $26.25 in pre-market trading. The company’s stock climbed more than 8 percent in regular trading Monday after it was upgraded to an “outperform” rating from a “market perform” rating by Bernstein Research.
Rio Tinto Plc (RIO) stock advanced 1.02 percent to $48.62 in pre-market trading. The stock has a 52-week low of $41.59, a 52-week high of $63.18 and $88.89 billion in market capitalization.
Dynavax Technologies Corp. (DVAX) stock tumbled 19.79 percent to $2.31 in pre-market trading. The stock has a 52-week low of $2.22, a 52-week high of $5.34 and $514.68 million in market capitalization.
Frontline Ltd. (FRO) stock declined 2.98 percent to $3.58 in pre-market trading. The company announced Tuesday that it would release its third quarter 2012 results Thursday and a webcast and conference call would be held at 9.00 a.m. EST.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Real Life ‘Frozen’: Snow Overwhelms The US, Kills 7; More To Come (Pictures)
- Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt in Sydney for ‘Unbroken’ Red Carpet Premiere [PHOTOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 8 Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Is Set To Burn The Place Down in ‘Coda’
- G20 Summit Awkward Moments: Putin Yawns, Mystery Bubbles Appear, F18 Drama Ensues
Join the Conversation
- Tourre on stand says email in SEC case 'not accurate'
- Syrian authorities blocking access to needy in Homs - Red Cross
- Faith in European Union at low ebb, EU poll says
- Former UBS banker gets 18 months, $1 million fine, for muni bid-rigging scheme
- U.S. judge halts challenges to Detroit's bankruptcy bid
- Walmart Early Price Matching Special Event On Nov. 21, 2014 Matches Its Competitors' Black Friday 2014 Prices And Includes Exclusive Deals For Samsung LED HDTVs And iPad Air 2 [WATCH VIDEO]
- US Plane Flying Over Russian Skies Spotted; Vladimir Putin Ready For 'Practical Cooperation' With US
- Alleged 'Microsoft Lumia 1030' Front Panel Leaked With Capacitive Buttons; 'Xbox One' Owners To Get Free Goodies On Anniversary
- Nexus 6 Release Date And Price Under AT&T, T-Mobile And Sprint Listed
- Walmart Pre-Black Friday 2014 Sale On Nov. 21, 2014 Includes Discounts On The 'NBA 2K15' For PS4 And The 'Skylanders Trap Team’ Starter Kit [WATCH VIDEO]
- Black Friday 2014 Sale: Top Deals On Game Consoles Xbox One, PS4, Nintendo Wii U And More
- Cold War 2: Russia, China And North Korea’s Blacklisted Company Fortify Alliance -- Reports