Pre-Market Movers (Nokia, eBay, Deutsche Bank, Carnival, Facebook, Rio Tinto, Dynavax, Frontline)
By Satya Nagendra | November 27, 2012 10:22 PM EST
Nokia Corp, eBay Inc, Deutsche Bank, Carnival Plc, Facebook, Rio Tinto, Dynavax Technologies and Frontline Ltd. are among the companies whose shares are moving in pre-market trading Tuesday.
Nokia Corp. (NOK) stock surged 3.87 percent to $3.49 in pre-market trading. The company stock plunged nearly 6 percent in regular trading Monday.
eBay Inc. (EBAY) stock gained 1.98 percent to $52.42 in pre-market trading. The stock has a 52-week low of $28.15, a 52-week high of $51.78 and $66.51 billion in market capitalization.
Deutsche Bank AG (DB) stock gained 1.66 percent to $44.02 in pre-market trading. European banking shares advanced Tuesday after the euro zone finance ministers and the International Monetary Fund (IMF) have reached a deal overnight on the financing of the second aid package to debt-laden Greece. The Eurogroup agreed on a debt reduction of 40 billion euros for Athens and the country will get nearly 44 billion euros ($57 billion) as the next tranche of bailout loans from Dec 13.
Carnival Plc (CUK) stock rose 1.57 percent to $40.85 in pre-market trading. The stock has a 52-week low of $28.87, a 52-week high of $40.77 and $32.56 billion in market capitalization.
Facebook Inc. (FB) stock advanced 1.20 percent to $26.25 in pre-market trading. The company’s stock climbed more than 8 percent in regular trading Monday after it was upgraded to an “outperform” rating from a “market perform” rating by Bernstein Research.
Rio Tinto Plc (RIO) stock advanced 1.02 percent to $48.62 in pre-market trading. The stock has a 52-week low of $41.59, a 52-week high of $63.18 and $88.89 billion in market capitalization.
Dynavax Technologies Corp. (DVAX) stock tumbled 19.79 percent to $2.31 in pre-market trading. The stock has a 52-week low of $2.22, a 52-week high of $5.34 and $514.68 million in market capitalization.
Frontline Ltd. (FRO) stock declined 2.98 percent to $3.58 in pre-market trading. The company announced Tuesday that it would release its third quarter 2012 results Thursday and a webcast and conference call would be held at 9.00 a.m. EST.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
Join the Conversation
- Tourre on stand says email in SEC case 'not accurate'
- Syrian authorities blocking access to needy in Homs - Red Cross
- Faith in European Union at low ebb, EU poll says
- Former UBS banker gets 18 months, $1 million fine, for muni bid-rigging scheme
- U.S. judge halts challenges to Detroit's bankruptcy bid
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Alpha Leaks Online: Release Date, Five Features to Wait for New Smart Phone
- Photos of Motorola Moto X+1 Prototype and Specs Leak Online, Release Date, Four Fresh Features Revealed
- Sony Xperia Z3: Release Date, Five Features to Expect from New Android Smart Phone
- 5 Food Scandals That Shocked The World
- Iran Leader Asks Muslims to Supply Arms to Palestine, Calls Israel ‘Rapacious Wolf’
- Nexus 6 Likely Confirmed as Motorola 5.9-Inch Phablet on Release Date – Report
- Apple on 5.5-inch iPhone 6 Release Will Not Happen Until 2015 with Stocks Poised to Soar