Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart Having a Baby? Couple Wants to Raise Real Reneesmee in UK
By Kristin Dian Mariano | November 27, 2012 7:20 PM EST
On screen and off screen couple Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart are reported to be expecting their first born.
OK! Magazine claims that the Twilight couple is expecting their real life Reneesmee months after they got back together following their tragic break up due to Kristen's cheating scandal last summer with her "Snow White and the Huntsman" director Rupert Sanders.
The mag reports that the pair is already planning a "lavish nursery" for the child, and want to raise it in England. The report also cited that Kristen is "begging" Brit actor Rob to marry her before the baby is born.
Thus, it is speculated that Robert and Kristen will get married before the baby is born, after Kristen insisted that she did not want to have a child out-of-wedlock. Neither Stewart nor Pattinson has commented on the rumors.
A source close to the couple said to the magazine, "Kristen poured her heart out to Robert and told him it was a one-off and a mistake." Robert Pattinson has forgiven Kristen Stewart for her infidelity and it appears that they have been making up for lost time.
The two spent Thanksgiving together in London with Robert's family. This proved that the couple is officially back together and is not a front act for the promotional activities of the final Twilight film, "Breaking Dawn Part 2."
It seemed that Kristen finally received the forgiveness she was waiting for from Rob's family. Initial reports said that friends and family of Robert Pattinson wanted him to break up with his girlfriend Kristen Stewart.
Those who are close to Rob say it has been difficult to stand by and watch Kristen continues to make a fool of Rob. Robert Pattinson's friends and family are advising him to end his relationship with Kristen Stewart now, before she has a chance to wreak further havoc in his life. They are not happy together and everyone is convinced Kristen will cheat on Rob again.
According to Hollywood Life, Robert Pattinson's sisters, Lizzy and Victoria Pattinson, are disappointed with Robert and Kristen getting back together. It was believed that they had forgiven her after she begged for their forgiveness, but it turns out that they put up a front to appease Rob after he begged them to.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- Melanoma Could Be Caused By Ageing Genes; Best Diet For Anti-Ageing; Celebrities Who Have Aged Gracefully
Join the Conversation
- Nina Dobrev To Quit 'The Vampire Diaries' As She Feels 'Uneasy' Working With Ex Ian Somerhalder In Nikki Reed's Presence- Reports
- 'Once Upon A Time' Season 4 Premiere Questions: 'Frozen' Story Kicks Off, Queen Elsa vs Emma Swan vs The Evil Queen - New Story Unfolds [SPOILERS]
- ‘Batman vs. Superman’ Bruce Wayne May Be In Trouble In Leaked Video [Spoilers]
- Season 4 ‘American Horror Story-Freak Show’ Update: Introduction Of Twisty The Clown Is ‘Brutal’ [VIDEO]
- Robert Pattinson Is Not Proposing FKA Twigs Plus What Kristen Stewart Thinks About RPatz's New Romance- Reports
- Forget Nexus 6 Release Date, Android Phones Will Soon Showcase Pure Google Apps & Features
- Galaxy Note 4 Pre Order Starts in the US, Get Samsung Note Ahead of October 14 Release
- $249.99 Motorola Moto 360 Smartwatch's First Promo Out; 'Stone Leather' Replaces 'Gray Leather' - Available In BestBuy [Watch Video]
- BlackBerry Passport Sold Out As Preorders Reached 200,000
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- iOS 8 And iOS 8.0.2 Security Flaw Revealed, Anyone Can Easily Bypass Touch ID And Passcode Security Features
- Australia Cracks Down On International Money Laundering Syndicate