Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart Having a Baby? Couple Wants to Raise Real Reneesmee in UK
By Kristin Dian Mariano | November 27, 2012 7:20 PM EST
On screen and off screen couple Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart are reported to be expecting their first born.
OK! Magazine claims that the Twilight couple is expecting their real life Reneesmee months after they got back together following their tragic break up due to Kristen's cheating scandal last summer with her "Snow White and the Huntsman" director Rupert Sanders.
The mag reports that the pair is already planning a "lavish nursery" for the child, and want to raise it in England. The report also cited that Kristen is "begging" Brit actor Rob to marry her before the baby is born.
Thus, it is speculated that Robert and Kristen will get married before the baby is born, after Kristen insisted that she did not want to have a child out-of-wedlock. Neither Stewart nor Pattinson has commented on the rumors.
A source close to the couple said to the magazine, "Kristen poured her heart out to Robert and told him it was a one-off and a mistake." Robert Pattinson has forgiven Kristen Stewart for her infidelity and it appears that they have been making up for lost time.
The two spent Thanksgiving together in London with Robert's family. This proved that the couple is officially back together and is not a front act for the promotional activities of the final Twilight film, "Breaking Dawn Part 2."
It seemed that Kristen finally received the forgiveness she was waiting for from Rob's family. Initial reports said that friends and family of Robert Pattinson wanted him to break up with his girlfriend Kristen Stewart.
Those who are close to Rob say it has been difficult to stand by and watch Kristen continues to make a fool of Rob. Robert Pattinson's friends and family are advising him to end his relationship with Kristen Stewart now, before she has a chance to wreak further havoc in his life. They are not happy together and everyone is convinced Kristen will cheat on Rob again.
According to Hollywood Life, Robert Pattinson's sisters, Lizzy and Victoria Pattinson, are disappointed with Robert and Kristen getting back together. It was believed that they had forgiven her after she begged for their forgiveness, but it turns out that they put up a front to appease Rob after he begged them to.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- The Pirate Bay Founder Gottfrid Svartholm Clears That Fredrik Neij And Peter Sunde Are Not TPB Founders
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Out There To Save His Two Favourite Ladies In Mid-season Finale
- [In Pictures] Police Fire As Protest Turns Into ‘Riot’ After Grand Jury Decision on Ferguson Shooting
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 8 Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Is Set To Burn The Place Down in ‘Coda’
Join the Conversation
- Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt Photographed Fighting Before ‘Unbroken’ Sydney Premiere – Report [VIDEO]
- Mark Ruffalo Turns Into Hulk For His Daughter And Another Preschooler
- 'NCIS Los Angeles' Season 6 Recap: Episode 9 'Traitor' Aired On Nov. 24, 2014, The Hunt For The ‘NCIS LA’ Mole Is Over [WATCH VIDEOS]
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season7, Episode 12 Spoilers: Thanksgiving Break, SAMCRO Returns In December [VIDEO]
- 'Revenge' Season 4 Spoilers: Daniel, Emily In Twisted Friendship; David Clarke Mystery Growing (Review, Updates)
- Russia Is Ready for Shooting War, Will Likely Win Looming Nuclear Showdown with U.S. – Report
- Kobani ISIS Fighter Sends Out Desperate Message For Prayers And Support: Euphoria Turns Into Desperation As Kurds Advance
- Chris Algieri’s Battered Face Trends On Social Media
- Home Depot Early Black Friday 2014 Sale Up To Nov. 29, 2014 Includes Special Buys On Appliances Such As Samsung Refrigerators, Whirlpool Electric Ranges And Hoover Vacuum Cleaners
- Microsoft Band Runs Out Of Stock, But Offers $10 Gift Voucher To Wait-Listed Customers
- Black Friday Sale 2014 Deals From Amazon On Smartphones, TVs, Headsets And More
- Andrew Robb Asks Obama Not to ‘Lecture’ Australia on Climate Change