Justin Bieber Boo-Boos: From Being Booed off Stage to Being Called White Trash
By Diadem Pambid | November 27, 2012 7:19 PM EST
The 18-year-old Canadian pop singer, Justin Bieber has been loved and hated. Recently, the Canadian crooner had been booed off the stage and had been thrown water bottles at and yet Bieber is still standing head up high. Yet, even being booed and jeered off stage at his town, Bieber still managed to "professional."
The "Beauty and a Beat" singer, Justin Bieber was surely excited to perform at his hometown. Unfortunately, the feeling was not mutual. Last Sunday, Bieber performed during the 100th CFLl Grey Cup championship football game in Toronto. It could have been a typical scene for a Bieber performance if there were screaming fans but this time it was different. Bieber faced a not-so-welcoming-Canadian crowd. When Justin took the stage in all-black ensemble for the half time show, Bieber had gotten "boos" instead of fans screaming: "OMG I LOVE YOU JUSTIN!!!!!"
The crowd booed Bieber when his face appeared on the JumboTron in the arena and when he was announced by the even host, the arena was covered by "BOOOS!" Well, that's new. Obviously, the football game was not a crowd full of "Beliebers."
Despite of the epic fail hometown performance Bieber played it safe by tweeting "Thank you so much Canada, I love you."
"Honored to perform for my country, #ProudCanadian. Good luck in the second half," added Justin after the show.
Bieber wasn't the only Canadian to perform but also, Carly Rae Jespen. Fortunately for Jespen, she was not "booed", the crowd went dancing when she sang "This Kiss" and "Call Me Maybe."
Few days after the booing in his beloved Canada, Bieber was awarded with a Diamond Jubilee Medal by the Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Harper. Ironically, Bieber chose to meet the Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Harper in a backwards cap, denim overalls, white T-shirt and yellow sneakers posing, thumbs-up style.
"I met the Prime Minister in overalls lol," tweeted Bieber
Then Daily Mail saves that day for making it a big deal, Bieber was called "white trash prince" due to his fashion choice.
"The pic of me and the Prime Minister was taken in a room in the arena where i was performing at that day. I walked straight from my meet and greet to him, if you "Hayley" expect me to have a change of clothes let a loan a suit at that specific time that's crazy, It wasn't like it was like I was going into his environment we were at a hockey arena. Wow am i ever white trash hayley peterson lol," defended Bieber.
That's not all that went down. "Beliebers" went to the rescue and hate has poured to Hayley Peterson.
Though seriously Bieber, accepting an award and meeting a Prime Minister, someone would still consider wearing something appropriate despite the short notice or whatever reasons there may be. Hopefully, the hate dies down and "Beliebers" learn to move on after the said issue.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘Guardians Of The Galaxy 2’ Nebula Is Alive And James Gunn Wants Fans To See More Of Her
- Selena Gomez And Justin Bieber: Songstress Fears Pregnancy After Experiencing Pregnancy Symptoms—Report
- 'American Horror Story' Season 4 Episode 8 Spoilers: Big Twist Features Dandy In Blood Bath
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 12 Spoilers: Katey Sagal On Gemma Teller’s Fate in ‘Red Rose’ [VIDEO]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 8 Spoilers – ‘Coda’: Midseason Finale Is ‘Heartbreaking’ And ‘Gut-Wrenching’
- 5 Proofs Russia is Geared-Up for Shooting War with U.S. and Can Win Future Nuclear Showdown
- Target’s ‘Surprise Doorbusters’ Black Friday 2014 Deals On TV Sets, Entertainment Centres, DVD Players And More
- IKEA Black Friday 2014 Ad Includes Discounts On Home Furnishings, Appliances, Kitchen Designs, Beds, Sofas, Mattresses And Toys
- T-Mobile’s Black Friday 2014 Deals On Apple iPhone 6, Samsung Galaxy Note 4/Edge, Nexus 6, HTC One M8, LG G3, iPad Air 2 And Mini 3
- ISIS Drug Transit From Afghanistan To Europe Confirmed By Russia: Money Goes Into Terror Funding And In New Recruitments
- Bill Clinton At It Again, Caught By Camera In Jerusalem Peeking At Woman’s Breast
- Walmart Canada Black Friday 2014 Ad For Nov. 28, 2014 Up To Dec. 1, 2014 Includes Savings On The iPad Mini 16GB And The Beats Solo HD Drenched Headphones