Justin Bieber Boo-Boos: From Being Booed off Stage to Being Called White Trash
By Diadem Pambid | November 27, 2012 7:19 PM EST
The 18-year-old Canadian pop singer, Justin Bieber has been loved and hated. Recently, the Canadian crooner had been booed off the stage and had been thrown water bottles at and yet Bieber is still standing head up high. Yet, even being booed and jeered off stage at his town, Bieber still managed to "professional."
The "Beauty and a Beat" singer, Justin Bieber was surely excited to perform at his hometown. Unfortunately, the feeling was not mutual. Last Sunday, Bieber performed during the 100th CFLl Grey Cup championship football game in Toronto. It could have been a typical scene for a Bieber performance if there were screaming fans but this time it was different. Bieber faced a not-so-welcoming-Canadian crowd. When Justin took the stage in all-black ensemble for the half time show, Bieber had gotten "boos" instead of fans screaming: "OMG I LOVE YOU JUSTIN!!!!!"
The crowd booed Bieber when his face appeared on the JumboTron in the arena and when he was announced by the even host, the arena was covered by "BOOOS!" Well, that's new. Obviously, the football game was not a crowd full of "Beliebers."
Despite of the epic fail hometown performance Bieber played it safe by tweeting "Thank you so much Canada, I love you."
"Honored to perform for my country, #ProudCanadian. Good luck in the second half," added Justin after the show.
Bieber wasn't the only Canadian to perform but also, Carly Rae Jespen. Fortunately for Jespen, she was not "booed", the crowd went dancing when she sang "This Kiss" and "Call Me Maybe."
Few days after the booing in his beloved Canada, Bieber was awarded with a Diamond Jubilee Medal by the Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Harper. Ironically, Bieber chose to meet the Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Harper in a backwards cap, denim overalls, white T-shirt and yellow sneakers posing, thumbs-up style.
"I met the Prime Minister in overalls lol," tweeted Bieber
Then Daily Mail saves that day for making it a big deal, Bieber was called "white trash prince" due to his fashion choice.
"The pic of me and the Prime Minister was taken in a room in the arena where i was performing at that day. I walked straight from my meet and greet to him, if you "Hayley" expect me to have a change of clothes let a loan a suit at that specific time that's crazy, It wasn't like it was like I was going into his environment we were at a hockey arena. Wow am i ever white trash hayley peterson lol," defended Bieber.
That's not all that went down. "Beliebers" went to the rescue and hate has poured to Hayley Peterson.
Though seriously Bieber, accepting an award and meeting a Prime Minister, someone would still consider wearing something appropriate despite the short notice or whatever reasons there may be. Hopefully, the hate dies down and "Beliebers" learn to move on after the said issue.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- 'Fast & Furious 7': New Brian O' Connor And Dominic Toretto Scene Surfaces
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 8 Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Is Set To Burn The Place Down in ‘Coda’
- Mariah Carey-Nick Cannon Divorce: Mariah Claims Infidelity, Nick's Affair With Amber Rose To Blame -- Report
- Taylor Swift And Harry Styles Spotted Together Enjoying A Concert; Songstress ‘Still Not Over’ 1D Singer—Reports
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 21 Spoilers: Nick Shocks His Family And Summer’s Past Gets Revealed
- US Plane Flying Over Russian Skies Spotted; Vladimir Putin Ready For 'Practical Cooperation' With US
- Black Friday 2014 Sale: Top Deals On Game Consoles Xbox One, PS4, Nintendo Wii U And More
- Walmart Pre-Black Friday 2014 Sale On Nov. 21, 2014 Includes Discounts On The 'NBA 2K15' For PS4 And The 'Skylanders Trap Team’ Starter Kit [WATCH VIDEO]
- Alleged 'Microsoft Lumia 1030' Front Panel Leaked With Capacitive Buttons; 'Xbox One' Owners To Get Free Goodies On Anniversary
- More Bad News for Android 5.0 Lollipop As Problems Come In for Nexus and Other Devices
- Cold War 2: Russia, China And North Korea’s Blacklisted Company Fortify Alliance -- Reports
- Black Friday 2014 Sale: Top 9 TV Deals Starting From $99 To $899