Justin Bieber Boo-Boos: From Being Booed off Stage to Being Called White Trash
By Diadem Pambid | November 27, 2012 7:19 PM EST
The 18-year-old Canadian pop singer, Justin Bieber has been loved and hated. Recently, the Canadian crooner had been booed off the stage and had been thrown water bottles at and yet Bieber is still standing head up high. Yet, even being booed and jeered off stage at his town, Bieber still managed to "professional."
The "Beauty and a Beat" singer, Justin Bieber was surely excited to perform at his hometown. Unfortunately, the feeling was not mutual. Last Sunday, Bieber performed during the 100th CFLl Grey Cup championship football game in Toronto. It could have been a typical scene for a Bieber performance if there were screaming fans but this time it was different. Bieber faced a not-so-welcoming-Canadian crowd. When Justin took the stage in all-black ensemble for the half time show, Bieber had gotten "boos" instead of fans screaming: "OMG I LOVE YOU JUSTIN!!!!!"
The crowd booed Bieber when his face appeared on the JumboTron in the arena and when he was announced by the even host, the arena was covered by "BOOOS!" Well, that's new. Obviously, the football game was not a crowd full of "Beliebers."
Despite of the epic fail hometown performance Bieber played it safe by tweeting "Thank you so much Canada, I love you."
"Honored to perform for my country, #ProudCanadian. Good luck in the second half," added Justin after the show.
Bieber wasn't the only Canadian to perform but also, Carly Rae Jespen. Fortunately for Jespen, she was not "booed", the crowd went dancing when she sang "This Kiss" and "Call Me Maybe."
Few days after the booing in his beloved Canada, Bieber was awarded with a Diamond Jubilee Medal by the Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Harper. Ironically, Bieber chose to meet the Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Harper in a backwards cap, denim overalls, white T-shirt and yellow sneakers posing, thumbs-up style.
"I met the Prime Minister in overalls lol," tweeted Bieber
Then Daily Mail saves that day for making it a big deal, Bieber was called "white trash prince" due to his fashion choice.
"The pic of me and the Prime Minister was taken in a room in the arena where i was performing at that day. I walked straight from my meet and greet to him, if you "Hayley" expect me to have a change of clothes let a loan a suit at that specific time that's crazy, It wasn't like it was like I was going into his environment we were at a hockey arena. Wow am i ever white trash hayley peterson lol," defended Bieber.
That's not all that went down. "Beliebers" went to the rescue and hate has poured to Hayley Peterson.
Though seriously Bieber, accepting an award and meeting a Prime Minister, someone would still consider wearing something appropriate despite the short notice or whatever reasons there may be. Hopefully, the hate dies down and "Beliebers" learn to move on after the said issue.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Jennifer Lawrence & Nicholas Hoult Allegedly Split: Mad Max Actor Cheats with Kristen Stewart & Riley Keough - Reports
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
Join the Conversation
- Ed Sheeran Disappoints Taylor Swift and Other A-List Celebrities, Scolded for Spilling Secrets - Reports
- Beyonce and Jay Z: HOV May Have a Sextape with Carmen Bryan, Report Suggests; Queen Bey ‘Beyond Furious’
- The Bachelorette Season 10 (2014) Finale, ATFR Spoilers: Find Out: Will Andi Dorfman Accept the Proposal and is She Still With the Winner
- Jim Parsons Quits The Big Bang Theory News Turns Out Hoax, but Actor ‘Not’ Sure about his Return in Season 8
- Kate Middleton Pregnancy Reports: The Truth Behind the Duchess Miscarriage
- Google Nexus 6, 8 with Android L on Release Date Promises Killer Mobile Device Experience
- iPhone 6 Release Date Relevance to iOS Newbies: Specs Meaning, Price Considerations
- Killer Whales Gobble Japanese Whaling Crew
- 12-inch MacBook Apple Retina and 2014 MacBook Pro to Feature Liquid Sensors, Release in October
- The Pirate Bay Releases ‘The Mobile Bay’: Mobile Torrent Download Made Easier but Remains Illegal
- 5 Marketing Nuggets We Can All Learn From Lady Gaga
- Malaysia Airlines Considers Changing Name After MH370 and MH17 Tragedies