Cyber Monday Also Offers Several Travel Deals
By Jenalyn Villamarin | November 27, 2012 12:37 AM EST
Tourists can experience numerous Cyber Monday travel discounts offered at hotels and cruises during the eventful online shopping day.
During the Cyber Monday flash sale starting at noon until 12:26 p.m., the stylish Z NYC Hotel in Long Island City, Queens offers their rooms for $126 per night for travelers staying from January 1 to March 31. Tourists who made reservations at the hotel will also receive a $26 credit available for use at the hotel's restaurant Diner 247 or Z Lounge. The travel deal's limited-time offer is based on the hotel's availability and applied blackout dates. Information is available at the web site: www.zhotelny.com/cybermonday and enter the code CYBR or call (212) 319-7000 and mention CYBER12.
Travelers who seek excitement out of the busy city can treat themselves with a dream beach or ski vacation where they can save up to 50% with Wyndham Vacation Rentals, the world's efficiently leading vacation rentals business. The company offers discounted arrangements at the properties found along the Florida Panhandle, Breckenridge and Steamboat Springs, Colorado and the Charleston Islands in South Carolina. Reservations are limited on a first-come, first-served basis and also subject to availability. The promo deal ends on November 28 at 10 a.m.
Destination Hotels & Resorts also have good travel deals on more than 15 properties in the company's collection of luxury hotels, resorts and vacation rentals. Included on its portfolio are the Resort at Squaw Creek in Lake Tahoe, the Miramonte Resort & Spa in Palm Springs Valley, California, the Vail Cascade Resort & Spa in Colorado, the MileNorth hotel in Chicago and the Lansdowne Resort in Washington, D.C. Destination Hotels & Resorts' Cyber Monday travel deals are available from midnight through 11:59 p.m. For more information, visit www.destinationhotels.com/hotel-vacation-packages/cyber-monday.
The Norwegian Cruise Lines offer Cyber Monday travel deals that include trips to Alaska, Bahamas and Florida, Bermuda, the Caribbean, Europe and Hawaii. Tourists who reserve on or before November 27 will be given up to $250 per stateroom spend on board depending on the cruise length and stateroom category and reduced deposits. Air fare up to $1,000 is also available on selected sailings.
Families on a cruise from New York can set sail to the Bahamas and Florida aboard the Norwegian Jewel which features exclusive Nickelodeon activities and shows. The seven-day escapade price starts at $299. In addition to these limited time savings, kids with the ages of 17 and below can cruise for a 50% discount on a family vacation to Europe when sailing with two adults in the same stateroom. To book with the Norwegian Cruise Lines, call (888) NCL-CRUISE (625-2784) or visit their web site: www.ncl.com.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7 Finale Spoilers: Kurt Sutter On Ending The Biker Series And Picking The Right Song For The Final Ride
- Prince Charles’ Wife Camilla Parker-Bowles In Drug Scandal - Reports
- Prince Harry Kissing Mystery Blond, Cressida Bonas & Camilla Thurlow Are Distant Memory
- St. Louis Rams 28, Seattle Seahawks 26 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Redmi Note 2 vs iPhone 6: Samsung in Danger with Depressing Q3
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar
- Australia's 'No Way' Anti-Asylum Seeker Poster Sparks Outrage