St. Louis Rams vs Arizona Cardinals, Where to Watch Online, Preview, Betting Odds
November 26, 2012 6:47 AM EST
The 3-6 St. Louis Rams will try to turn their season around Sunday against the NFC West rival Arizona Cardinals at U of Phoenix Stadium.
The Rams have lost four of their last five games, and their last win actually came against Arizona in Week 5. Strange enough, that game started the Cardinals six game slide.
Last week St. Louis slipped to the inconsistent New York Jets 27-13, thanks to three turnovers, including two by quarterback Sam Bradford.
Bradford went 23-for-44 for 170 yards and a touchdown, but his lost fumble and interception, stymied the Rams offense. Running back Steven Jackson gained 81 yards on 13 carries, while receiver Daniel Gibson had three catches for nine yards and both St. Louis touchdowns.
Last week the Cardinals and their fourth ranked pass defense picked off Atlanta’s Matt Ryan five times, but couldn’t convert their extra opportunities into points and fell 23-19.
Running back LaRod Stephens-Howling had his best game of the season, tallying 127 yards and the Cardinals only touchdown, while the Falcons held All-Pro receiver Larry Fitzgerald to one catch for 11 yards.
Arizona started Ryan Lindley at quarterback for the first time this season, but the switch proved ineffective. Lindley went 9-for-20 for 64 yards.
Arizona hasn’t scored more than 19 points since their losing streak began, and are ranked second to last in total offense in the NFL, averaging 16.3 points and 283.7 yards per game.
In their matchup in Week 5, Bradford only completed seven passes, but two of them were for touchdowns, and the Rams didn't allow a touchdown for a 17-3 win.
The game begins at 4:25 p.m. EDT and will be shown by FOX, or watch a live stream online by purchasing NFL Sunday Ticket Max.
Betting Odds: Arizona is favored by 1 point.
Over/Under: 37 points
Prediction: This could be an ugly game, with both teams struggling to score. The Cardinals secondary will force Bradford to make mistakes, and that should be enough for Arizona to snap their losing streak
Predicted Score: Arizona 19, St. Louis 10
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Boxing News: Pacquiao And Mayweather Might Meet 'In The First Six Months Of Next Year' - Bob Arum
- Boxing News 2014: Pacquiao Considers Ditching Jessica Sanchez To Sing Philippine National Anthem In Favour Of Born-Again Pastors; Stallone & Schwarzenegger to Watch Bout
- Michael Phelps' Lover Reveals She Was Born Intersex In Lengthy Facebook Post
- 2014 Davis Cup Final: Switzerland Vs. France - Roger Federer Vs. Gael Monfils Live Streaming Info and Preview
- Michael Schumacher Update: Rep Responds To Streiff’s Comments—‘He’s Neither A Friend Nor Has He Ever Visited Him’
- Walmart Early Price Matching Special Event On Nov. 21, 2014 Matches Its Competitors' Black Friday 2014 Prices And Includes Exclusive Deals For Samsung LED HDTVs And iPad Air 2 [WATCH VIDEO]
- US Plane Flying Over Russian Skies Spotted; Vladimir Putin Ready For 'Practical Cooperation' With US
- Black Friday 2014 Sale: Top Deals On Game Consoles Xbox One, PS4, Nintendo Wii U And More
- Walmart Pre-Black Friday 2014 Sale On Nov. 21, 2014 Includes Discounts On The 'NBA 2K15' For PS4 And The 'Skylanders Trap Team’ Starter Kit [WATCH VIDEO]
- Alleged 'Microsoft Lumia 1030' Front Panel Leaked With Capacitive Buttons; 'Xbox One' Owners To Get Free Goodies On Anniversary
- Nexus 6 Release Date And Price Under AT&T, T-Mobile And Sprint Listed
- More Bad News for Android 5.0 Lollipop As Problems Come In for Nexus and Other Devices