St. Louis Rams vs Arizona Cardinals, Where to Watch Online, Preview, Betting Odds
November 26, 2012 6:47 AM EST
The 3-6 St. Louis Rams will try to turn their season around Sunday against the NFC West rival Arizona Cardinals at U of Phoenix Stadium.
The Rams have lost four of their last five games, and their last win actually came against Arizona in Week 5. Strange enough, that game started the Cardinals six game slide.
Last week St. Louis slipped to the inconsistent New York Jets 27-13, thanks to three turnovers, including two by quarterback Sam Bradford.
Bradford went 23-for-44 for 170 yards and a touchdown, but his lost fumble and interception, stymied the Rams offense. Running back Steven Jackson gained 81 yards on 13 carries, while receiver Daniel Gibson had three catches for nine yards and both St. Louis touchdowns.
Last week the Cardinals and their fourth ranked pass defense picked off Atlanta’s Matt Ryan five times, but couldn’t convert their extra opportunities into points and fell 23-19.
Running back LaRod Stephens-Howling had his best game of the season, tallying 127 yards and the Cardinals only touchdown, while the Falcons held All-Pro receiver Larry Fitzgerald to one catch for 11 yards.
Arizona started Ryan Lindley at quarterback for the first time this season, but the switch proved ineffective. Lindley went 9-for-20 for 64 yards.
Arizona hasn’t scored more than 19 points since their losing streak began, and are ranked second to last in total offense in the NFL, averaging 16.3 points and 283.7 yards per game.
In their matchup in Week 5, Bradford only completed seven passes, but two of them were for touchdowns, and the Rams didn't allow a touchdown for a 17-3 win.
The game begins at 4:25 p.m. EDT and will be shown by FOX, or watch a live stream online by purchasing NFL Sunday Ticket Max.
Betting Odds: Arizona is favored by 1 point.
Over/Under: 37 points
Prediction: This could be an ugly game, with both teams struggling to score. The Cardinals secondary will force Bradford to make mistakes, and that should be enough for Arizona to snap their losing streak
Predicted Score: Arizona 19, St. Louis 10
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Dota 2 Match Fixing Controversy: Arrow Gaming Disqualified From Summit 2 Tournament [VIDEO]
- Roger Federer Starts Practicing On Clay For The Davis Cup Final
- Toni Nadal Says Roger Federer Is The Greatest Of All Time
- Manny Pacquiao Blasted For Arrogance, Playing Basketball Month Before Fight Against Chris Algieri
- Manchester United: Did Ed Woodward Really Uttered Expletives During The Red Devils' Draw Against West Brom?
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- Meizu MX4 Pro To Arrive In November In Black And White Colours, Features Higher Than QHD Display, Exynos 5430 SoC And 3 GB RAM
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report