St. Louis Rams vs Arizona Cardinals, Where to Watch Online, Preview, Betting Odds
November 26, 2012 6:47 AM EST
The 3-6 St. Louis Rams will try to turn their season around Sunday against the NFC West rival Arizona Cardinals at U of Phoenix Stadium.
The Rams have lost four of their last five games, and their last win actually came against Arizona in Week 5. Strange enough, that game started the Cardinals six game slide.
Last week St. Louis slipped to the inconsistent New York Jets 27-13, thanks to three turnovers, including two by quarterback Sam Bradford.
Bradford went 23-for-44 for 170 yards and a touchdown, but his lost fumble and interception, stymied the Rams offense. Running back Steven Jackson gained 81 yards on 13 carries, while receiver Daniel Gibson had three catches for nine yards and both St. Louis touchdowns.
Last week the Cardinals and their fourth ranked pass defense picked off Atlanta’s Matt Ryan five times, but couldn’t convert their extra opportunities into points and fell 23-19.
Running back LaRod Stephens-Howling had his best game of the season, tallying 127 yards and the Cardinals only touchdown, while the Falcons held All-Pro receiver Larry Fitzgerald to one catch for 11 yards.
Arizona started Ryan Lindley at quarterback for the first time this season, but the switch proved ineffective. Lindley went 9-for-20 for 64 yards.
Arizona hasn’t scored more than 19 points since their losing streak began, and are ranked second to last in total offense in the NFL, averaging 16.3 points and 283.7 yards per game.
In their matchup in Week 5, Bradford only completed seven passes, but two of them were for touchdowns, and the Rams didn't allow a touchdown for a 17-3 win.
The game begins at 4:25 p.m. EDT and will be shown by FOX, or watch a live stream online by purchasing NFL Sunday Ticket Max.
Betting Odds: Arizona is favored by 1 point.
Over/Under: 37 points
Prediction: This could be an ugly game, with both teams struggling to score. The Cardinals secondary will force Bradford to make mistakes, and that should be enough for Arizona to snap their losing streak
Predicted Score: Arizona 19, St. Louis 10
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Caught Flirting In A Countryside Dinner Date [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
- Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt’s Top Secret Wedding Tramps Jennifer Aniston’s ‘Friends’ Reunion & Pregnancy Talks [PHOTOS]
- 2014 US Open: Hottest Male Tennis Players To Watch [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- UFC News: Ronda Rousey To Avenge Teammates, Demands Bethe Correia
- FIBA Basketball World Cup Live Streaming Info: Argentina vs. Philippines Preview, Starting Lineups
- Grigor Dimitrov Shares Fashion Tips With Maria Sharapova
- FIBA World Cup 2014: Puerto Rico vs. Greece Live Streaming, Betting Odds and Preview
- 2014 US Open: Down Goes Maria Sharapova, BF Grigor Dimitrov Advances
- Pricey iPhone 6 on Release Date Likely but with 3X Retina Resolution & Mobile Payment Service – Reports
- 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 is iPhone Air on Sept 19 Release Date: 5 Things to Consider Before Buying
- Google Nexus 8 Confirmed as HTC T1 aka Volantis/Flounder with Freshly-Leaked Specs & Features – Reports
- Nexus 6 Release Date Update: Moto X+1 Look Leaked, Nexus X or Shamu Moved to Demo Phase
- Europe, US Next on ISIS’ Hit List, Says Saudi King; Seized ISIS Laptop Reveals Terrifying Bio-Warfare Plans
- iPhone 6 On Release Date To Feature Qualcomm MDM9625M LTE, 1GB RAM, Mobile Payment Deal With AMEX, 1334x750 Display
- Leaker of Actresses Nude Photos Accepting PayPal Donations in Exchange For Posting Alleged Sex Video of Jennifer Lawrence, Has Naked Pictures of 100 Hollywood A-Listers