EUR/USD Forecast 26 Nov 12
By ltan | November 26, 2012 3:21 AM EST
Simultaneous Release at
Good day forex traders.
In the previous EUR/USD forecast we noted that a bearish slide brought the currency pair to the region of 1.27 which was the immediate support.
Solution : ProRealTime
Looking at the EUR/USD chart above we note that the currency pair failed to punch through the 1.27 line. It became bullish and is currently testing the strong resistance of 1.3. As seen above with regardless to the dotted red line, there is a possibility of it hopping right back to a bullish channel. Having said so, there are many fundamental considerations now and hence expected the unexpected. Always manage your exposure.
Don’t miss the fundamental analysis,
continue on to TheGeekKnows.com for the fundamental analysis of the EUR/USD Forecast Weekly Review to understand more about the underlying market sentiments.
Most Popular Slideshows
- Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt Heads to Malta For New Movie After A Whirlwind French Wedding [PHOTOS]
- Prince Harry & Camilla Thurlow Getting Serious, St. Tropez Holiday Before The Prince’s 30th Birthday [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Getting Serious With Jennifer Lawrence, Actress Joining Coldplay Tour [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Full List Of Winners, Miley Cyrus ‘Wrecking Ball’ Bags Video Of The Year [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Sept 19 iPhone 6 Release Date Firms Up as iWatch Rollout Delayed to Jan 2015 – Reports
- Apple iPhone 6 Actual Release Date after September 9 Confirmed 128GB Variant with New Resolution
- Apple iOS 8 vs Android 5.0 L: OS Wars Puts Android to Lower while Apple to Higher
- Google Chrome 64-bit for Windows 8 and Window 7 with Mac Beta Available
- North Korea Banker Who Manages Money of Kim Jong-un Defects to Russia With $5 Million
- Nexus 6 on Release Date Confirmed with Phablet-Size Display as FCC Filing Hints of 5.9-Inch Screen
- Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Nexus 7, Nexus 10 New Paranoid Android 4.5 Beta 2 Update Guide