EUR/USD Forecast 26 Nov 12
By ltan | November 26, 2012 3:21 AM EST
Simultaneous Release at
Good day forex traders.
In the previous EUR/USD forecast we noted that a bearish slide brought the currency pair to the region of 1.27 which was the immediate support.
Solution : ProRealTime
Looking at the EUR/USD chart above we note that the currency pair failed to punch through the 1.27 line. It became bullish and is currently testing the strong resistance of 1.3. As seen above with regardless to the dotted red line, there is a possibility of it hopping right back to a bullish channel. Having said so, there are many fundamental considerations now and hence expected the unexpected. Always manage your exposure.
Don’t miss the fundamental analysis,
continue on to TheGeekKnows.com for the fundamental analysis of the EUR/USD Forecast Weekly Review to understand more about the underlying market sentiments.
Most Popular Slideshows
- Gennady Golovkin Next Fight Options: Canelo Alvarez, Miguel Cotto Or Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Google Nexus 6 vs. iPhone 5S: 4 Important Things to Consider Before Switching to Android Lollipop