EUR/USD Forecast 26 Nov 12
By ltan | November 26, 2012 3:21 AM EST
Simultaneous Release at
Good day forex traders.
In the previous EUR/USD forecast we noted that a bearish slide brought the currency pair to the region of 1.27 which was the immediate support.
Solution : ProRealTime
Looking at the EUR/USD chart above we note that the currency pair failed to punch through the 1.27 line. It became bullish and is currently testing the strong resistance of 1.3. As seen above with regardless to the dotted red line, there is a possibility of it hopping right back to a bullish channel. Having said so, there are many fundamental considerations now and hence expected the unexpected. Always manage your exposure.
Don’t miss the fundamental analysis,
continue on to TheGeekKnows.com for the fundamental analysis of the EUR/USD Forecast Weekly Review to understand more about the underlying market sentiments.
Most Popular Slideshows
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
- Kendall Jenner Could Be Next Victoria's Secret Angel [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- iOS 8 Release Date Of Sept 17 Has Arrived: Update Begins At 10AM Pacific Time, Upgrade Your iDevices With iOS 7.1.2 First To Install iOS 8
- Pregnant Kate Middleton May Call Off Malta Trip Due To Sickness: Royal Couple Will Move To Anmer Hall Residence
- Apple iPad Air 2, iPad Mini 3 October Release Date Roundup: Freshly Leaked Protective Case Debuts Unique Vent Alongside Camera
- Why Samsung Galaxy S5 Is Not The Best Smartphone To Purchase Now? If You Still Want To, Wait For A Month To Get It Cheap
- Ukraine Crisis: Poland Denies Supplying Weapons To Kiev
- Google Nexus 8 Release Date Countdown Begins Oct 8: 8 Killer Specs and Features to Expect
- Malaysia Airlines Flight MF 370: Indonesian Police Chief Claims He Knows What Happened To Missing Jet