EUR/USD Forecast 26 Nov 12
By ltan | November 26, 2012 3:21 AM EST
Simultaneous Release at
Good day forex traders.
In the previous EUR/USD forecast we noted that a bearish slide brought the currency pair to the region of 1.27 which was the immediate support.
Solution : ProRealTime
Looking at the EUR/USD chart above we note that the currency pair failed to punch through the 1.27 line. It became bullish and is currently testing the strong resistance of 1.3. As seen above with regardless to the dotted red line, there is a possibility of it hopping right back to a bullish channel. Having said so, there are many fundamental considerations now and hence expected the unexpected. Always manage your exposure.
Don’t miss the fundamental analysis,
continue on to TheGeekKnows.com for the fundamental analysis of the EUR/USD Forecast Weekly Review to understand more about the underlying market sentiments.
Join the Conversation
- Black Friday And Cyber Monday Sale 2014: AT&T's Cricket Wireless Offers Discounts On Lumia 1320, Galaxy S5, S4 And HTC Desire 510
- Target’s ‘Surprise Doorbusters’ Black Friday 2014 Deals On TV Sets, Entertainment Centres, DVD Players And More
- T-Mobile’s Black Friday 2014 Deals On Apple iPhone 6, Samsung Galaxy Note 4/Edge, Nexus 6, HTC One M8, LG G3, iPad Air 2 And Mini 3
- IKEA Black Friday 2014 Ad Includes Discounts On Home Furnishings, Appliances, Kitchen Designs, Beds, Sofas, Mattresses And Toys
- ISIS Kidnaps Iraqi Defence Minister’s Family, Executes Female Parliament Candidates
- '$2,000 For Sex'—Pleads Unlucky-in-Love Guy On OKCupid
- ISIS Drug Transit From Afghanistan To Europe Confirmed By Russia: Money Goes Into Terror Funding And In New Recruitments