EUR/USD Forecast 26 Nov 12
By ltan | November 26, 2012 3:21 AM EST
Simultaneous Release at
Good day forex traders.
In the previous EUR/USD forecast we noted that a bearish slide brought the currency pair to the region of 1.27 which was the immediate support.
Solution : ProRealTime
Looking at the EUR/USD chart above we note that the currency pair failed to punch through the 1.27 line. It became bullish and is currently testing the strong resistance of 1.3. As seen above with regardless to the dotted red line, there is a possibility of it hopping right back to a bullish channel. Having said so, there are many fundamental considerations now and hence expected the unexpected. Always manage your exposure.
Don’t miss the fundamental analysis,
continue on to TheGeekKnows.com for the fundamental analysis of the EUR/USD Forecast Weekly Review to understand more about the underlying market sentiments.
Most Popular Slideshows
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7 Finale Spoilers: Kurt Sutter On Ending The Biker Series And Picking The Right Song For The Final Ride
- Prince Charles’ Wife Camilla Parker-Bowles In Drug Scandal - Reports
- Prince Harry Kissing Mystery Blond, Cressida Bonas & Camilla Thurlow Are Distant Memory
- St. Louis Rams 28, Seattle Seahawks 26 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Redmi Note 2 vs iPhone 6: Samsung in Danger with Depressing Q3
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar
- Australia's 'No Way' Anti-Asylum Seeker Poster Sparks Outrage