Dimple, Twinkle Took Rajesh Khanna's Thumb Impressions On Legal Papers, Claims Anita Advani
By IB Times Staff Reporter | November 25, 2012 9:13 PM EST
Rajesh Khanna's alleged lady love, Anita Advani, is back with another allegation on Dimple Kapadia and daughter Twinkle Khanna.
The alleged live-in partner of Bollywood's first superstar claimed that Dimple and her daughter Twinkle has forcibly taken thumb impressions of the late actor on legal papers.
Advani had earlier filed a case against Khanna's estranged wife Dimple Kapadia, his daughters Twinkle and Rinkie, and son-in-law and actor Akshay Kumar. In a follow up to her legal notice to the family, which was first reported by Mid-Day, Anita has accused Dimple and Twinkle.
As per Anita's complaint, Khanna was critically ill in the hospital, when Dimple and Twinkle arrived with an advocate, along with two doctors and officials from the registrar's office, Mid-Day reported. They also brought some seven or eight security guards along with them.
When Khanna lay in delirium, with swollen limbs and an intravenous drip, they asked him to sign some "urgent legal paper". When all the attempts failed, they allegedly obtained his thumb impressions on those papers.
Apparently, Anita shot the whole incident on her mobile phone, but Dimple asked her leave. According to Anita, she was also threatened and they told her to delete the pictures and video she had taken. As per the complaint, there was a quarrel and scuffle between the two, but Anita managed to retain some pictures.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Rihanna Nude Photos Leaked – The Fappening 2: Second Wave Of Celebrities Nude Pictures Leak on 4chan And Reddit
- 'Castle' Season 7 Spoilers: Stana Katic's Kate Beckett, NYPD To Discover The Real Rick Castle
- 'Star Wars 7'—5 Villains To Feature In The Movie, According To Reported Leaks [Spoilers]
- 'Under The Dome' Season 2 Finale Spoilers: An Exit Route Appears But Not Everyone Gets Out Alive, 'Under The Dome' Season 3 Update [VIDEO]
- Bruce Jenner Sex Change Reports Resurface As He Shaves His Leg, Behaves Feminine Inside A Coffee Shop
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Date is Halloween 2014 as Android L Intro Set for October 16
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Samsung Galaxy S5: Battle of the Samsung Flagship Smartphones
- Moto G 2014 v Asus Zenfone 5 – Specification Comparison Shows Zenfone 5 Is A Good Alternative for Moto G
- Apple iPad Air 2, OS X Yosemite Release Date Set For October, While iPad Mini 3 With Retina Headed For 2015 Release
- Android 5.0 L Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Nexus 7 Release in October, Google Employees Offer Hint
- Purported Xiaomi Redmi Note Successor Powered With Monstrous Processor Under Wraps, Will Take On Meizu MX4
- U.S and Canada Fighter Jets Chase Out Russian Jets Near Alaska: Air Space Violation Not Confirmed