AUD/USD Forecast 26 Nov 12
By ltan | November 25, 2012 3:21 AM EST
Simultaneous Release at
Good day forex traders and koalas.
In the previous AUD/USD Forecast we noted that the currency pair fell through a bullish trend line but yet landed on another. The 1.0330 region is an important region of support
Solution : ProRealTime
Looking at the AUD/USD daily chart above we note that the bullish trend line held and continued. I LOVE IT WHEN MY ANALYSIS WORKS
A word of caution is that the price action is currently extending beyond the 1.0430 region and hence a prudent trading strategy will be to observe if the AUD/USD will break away from the pull of 1.0430.
Don’t miss the fundamental analysis,
continue on to TheGeekKnows.com for the fundamental analysis of the AUD/USD Forecast Weekly Review to understand more about the underlying market sentiments.
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
- Celebrities Suffering From Lupus: Facts About the Disease
Join the Conversation
- These 2 Questions Reveal if You Unwittingly Abuse Alcohol
- Jennifer Lopez and Her Wild 45th Birthday Party: How JLo’s Life-Size Birthday Cake from SamiCakes Boutique Was Made
- Blake Griffin’s Back Injury Is the Reason for His Withdrawal from Team U.S.A.
- Supernatural Season 10 Spoilers: Metatron Capable of Saving Castiel's Fading Grace
- Anderson Silva To Test the Octagon Anew After Freak Leg Injury, To Fight Nick Diaz in 2015