AUD/USD Forecast 26 Nov 12
By ltan | November 25, 2012 3:21 AM EST
Simultaneous Release at
Good day forex traders and koalas.
In the previous AUD/USD Forecast we noted that the currency pair fell through a bullish trend line but yet landed on another. The 1.0330 region is an important region of support
Solution : ProRealTime
Looking at the AUD/USD daily chart above we note that the bullish trend line held and continued. I LOVE IT WHEN MY ANALYSIS WORKS
A word of caution is that the price action is currently extending beyond the 1.0430 region and hence a prudent trading strategy will be to observe if the AUD/USD will break away from the pull of 1.0430.
Don’t miss the fundamental analysis,
continue on to TheGeekKnows.com for the fundamental analysis of the AUD/USD Forecast Weekly Review to understand more about the underlying market sentiments.
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- Meizu MX4 Pro To Arrive In November In Black And White Colours, Features Higher Than QHD Display, Exynos 5430 SoC And 3 GB RAM
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- Israel Loses A Friend in UN Security Council As New Zealand Replaces Australia