AUD/USD Forecast 26 Nov 12
By ltan | November 25, 2012 3:21 AM EST
Simultaneous Release at
Good day forex traders and koalas.
In the previous AUD/USD Forecast we noted that the currency pair fell through a bullish trend line but yet landed on another. The 1.0330 region is an important region of support
Solution : ProRealTime
Looking at the AUD/USD daily chart above we note that the bullish trend line held and continued. I LOVE IT WHEN MY ANALYSIS WORKS
A word of caution is that the price action is currently extending beyond the 1.0430 region and hence a prudent trading strategy will be to observe if the AUD/USD will break away from the pull of 1.0430.
Don’t miss the fundamental analysis,
continue on to TheGeekKnows.com for the fundamental analysis of the AUD/USD Forecast Weekly Review to understand more about the underlying market sentiments.
Most Popular Slideshows
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap: New York Giants 45, Washington Redskins 14 [PHOTOS]
- Walking Is Superfood For Fitness; Celebrities Who Walk For Health
- Photos Of George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin, They Get Married Again On Monday [Slideshow]
Join the Conversation
- 3 Reasons to Get the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Instead of the iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- Google HTC Nexus 9 Tablet October 24 Launch Date Benefits Many
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Nexus 6: Which Smartphone Dominates
- MH 370 Search In Ocean To Intensify With Hi Tech Ships Joining The Plane Hunt From October
- New Windows OS Is Not Windows 9, Microsoft To Launch Windows 10 As New OS Build
- Nexus 7 Tips and Tricks