AUD/USD Forecast 26 Nov 12
By ltan | November 25, 2012 3:21 AM EST
Simultaneous Release at
Good day forex traders and koalas.
In the previous AUD/USD Forecast we noted that the currency pair fell through a bullish trend line but yet landed on another. The 1.0330 region is an important region of support
Solution : ProRealTime
Looking at the AUD/USD daily chart above we note that the bullish trend line held and continued. I LOVE IT WHEN MY ANALYSIS WORKS
A word of caution is that the price action is currently extending beyond the 1.0430 region and hence a prudent trading strategy will be to observe if the AUD/USD will break away from the pull of 1.0430.
Don’t miss the fundamental analysis,
continue on to TheGeekKnows.com for the fundamental analysis of the AUD/USD Forecast Weekly Review to understand more about the underlying market sentiments.
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Full List Of Winners, Miley Cyrus ‘Wrecking Ball’ Bags Video Of The Year [PHOTOS]
- Manny Pacquiao Vs. Chris Algieri World Tour Kick Off Press Conference In Macau [PHOTOS]
- Top 5 Richest Tennis Athletes
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
Join the Conversation
- Sept 19 iPhone 6 Release Date Confirmed as Apple Sets Sept 9 iWatch, 2 iPhones Intro - Report
- Why Moto X is Not the Best Smartphone to Purchase Now?
- Nexus 6 Release Date Will Intro Android 5.0 aka Lemon Meringue Pie with Killer Specs & Features
- Hundreds of Men Rape Teen for Three Years
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Mini vs. LG G3 S (aka LG G3 Beat, LG G3 Mini) – Specs, Features And Price Showdown
- iPhone 6 Release Date Update: 4.7-Inch Model Scores 65.8% In Screen-To-Size Ratio; A Surprise Entry Scales Top Spot [List Attached]
- Product Recall Alert: Hewlett-Packard Pulls Out 6M Power Cords from US, Canada Over Fire Hazard Concerns, Australia Also Affected