AUD/USD Forecast 26 Nov 12
By ltan | November 25, 2012 3:21 AM EST
Simultaneous Release at
Good day forex traders and koalas.
In the previous AUD/USD Forecast we noted that the currency pair fell through a bullish trend line but yet landed on another. The 1.0330 region is an important region of support
Solution : ProRealTime
Looking at the AUD/USD daily chart above we note that the bullish trend line held and continued. I LOVE IT WHEN MY ANALYSIS WORKS
A word of caution is that the price action is currently extending beyond the 1.0430 region and hence a prudent trading strategy will be to observe if the AUD/USD will break away from the pull of 1.0430.
Don’t miss the fundamental analysis,
continue on to TheGeekKnows.com for the fundamental analysis of the AUD/USD Forecast Weekly Review to understand more about the underlying market sentiments.
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related
- Android Lollipop 5.0 Confirmed for Nov 3 Rollout as Nexus 6 Global Release Date is Delayed – Reports