Jyoti Amge, World’s Shortest Woman, Enters Bigg Boss 6
By IB Times Staff Reporter | November 24, 2012 6:56 PM EST
Jyoti Amge, the world's shortest woman, has entered the mud-house of the controversial reality show Bigg Boss season 6, after the exit of model-turned-fashion consultant Imam Siddique.
The 19-year-old, who earlier expressed her desire to be an actor in Bollywood, hopes that her participation in the reality show will give her a chance to be part of the showbiz.
"I am participating in the show because I want to have a career in Bollywood," the Daily Mail quoted Amge as saying.
"These people contacted me through email and I couldn't say no to them because I watch the show religiously. I will not fight with anyone on the show and will come out as a winner," she added.
Earlier, celebrities like Veena Malik, Sambhavna Seth, Sherlyn Chopra, Rakhi Sawant, Sunny Leone, Raja Choudhry, Kamal Khan and Dolly Bindra among others shot to fame with this show.
Amge hails from Nagpur, Maharashtra, and is just 24.7-inch (62.8 cm) tall. She became the world's shortest living woman on her 18th birthday in 2011.
She is a huge fan of actor Salman Khan, who is also the host of the show, and also wants to do a movie with him.
"I really like Salman a lot and I'm thrilled that I will be able to meet him finally. I'm really excited because I will now get to showcase my skills to the masses," she said.
"And I want to show the world that size doesn't matter and a person like me can also stay happily with the so-called normal size people as a part of one large happy family," Amge added.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers From Nov. 24-28, 2014 Plus Additional Spoilers For Dec. 1, 2014: Thanksgiving In Port Charles
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Major Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Is Thoughtful in ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Spoilers: Rick Grimes’ Group To Capture Cops In Episode 7 – ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 24 – 28 Plus Thanksgiving Special Spoilers: Someone Returns, Kelly Finds Out About Engagement And More [Videos]