Victoria Beckham, Anna Wintour and Diane von Furstenberg Put Themselves Up For Auction
By Toyin Owoseje | November 24, 2012 3:53 AM EST
Fashion queens Victoria Beckham, Diane von Furstenburg and Anna Wintour have joined forces to lend their support to Superstorm Sandy relief efforts.
The trio will have put themselves up for auction to help raise thousands of pounds for the victims devastated by the hurricane which swept New York last month.
Fundraising website Charitybuzz.com, is running an initiative in conjunction with the Council of Fashion Designers of America and Vogue to raise vital funds.
Lucky fans will be able to win a once-in-a-lifetime date with one of them by placing a bid on the site. The auction ends on 5 December.
Prizes include VIP tickets to attend a top fashion show with Wintour and her team of Vogue editors, a meet and greet with Beckham, or lunch with von Furstenburg.
Other lots include a tour of Vogue's New York offices and a luxury goody bag full of Vogue memorabilia, a week at one of Tommy Hilfiger's private estates, and a free signed pair of Christian Louboutin shoes.
Von Furstenburg said: ''Sandy has hit us hard. It is devastating to see so many friends and neighbours affected. As we did for Haiti and Japan, our industry has come together to raise funds with Fashion for Sandy Relief."
All proceeds from the auction will go to the Mayor's Fund to Advance New York City and other local relief organisations.
The auction is open internationally to anyone 18 and over.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Nov. 3-7, 2014: Hunter Tylo Comes Back To 'B&B' As Dr. Taylor Hamilton Hayes While Changes Are Being Made At Forrester Creations
- Tom Cruise and Lindsay Lohan Not Likely Dating, Despite Reports
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’ Update: Louise And Blake To Make Their First Appearance As A Couple In Australia
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Motorola Droid Turbo – S-Pen Is Note’s 4 USP But Droid Turbo Can Outshine With Larger Battery
- 8 Important Things to Consider Before Buying or Upgrading to iPad Air 2