'Hunger Games' Jennifer Lawrence Flaunts Bikini Body in Hawaii
By Diadem Pambid | November 23, 2012 8:03 PM EST
Pervert alert! The actor who plays Katnis Everdeen in the highly-acclaimed film, "The Hunger Games" might not bare much on screen. However, thanks to Thanksgiving 2012, the goddess that is Jennifer Lawrence has managed to hit the beach and show off her gracious curves in a skimpy blue bikini. Can everybody say "Hello, Hawaii?"
With another probable Oscar nomination thanks to "The Silver Linings Playbook", Lawrence and her acting career have been going nowhere but up. Of course, like any other talented actress, one would definitely need a break which is exactly what Jennifer Lawrence had planned on this Thanksgiving.
Taking a break from filming, the 22-year-old "Hunger Games" star, Jennifer Lawrence was spotted with her brother and flaunting her flawless body in Maui, Hawaii. Wearing light-blue bikinis, a printed skirt and a tucker hat, Jennifer appeared to be practicing her beach-side skills which ironically is no place for "A Girl on Fire."
Apart from the flawless skin, the hard core training sessions involving the actors for "The Hunger Games" appear to be working. Despite the constant tabloid criticism claiming Lawrence as "fat", not one inch of flab could be spotted on Lawrence's bikini body.
Celebrating thanksgiving wasn't the only reason Lawrence was spotted in Hawaii because rumor has it some scenes are said to be filmed in Hawaii for the highly anticipated sequel to "The Hunger Games", "Catching Fire."
Josh Hutcherson and Liam Hemsworth were no where in sight. Lawrence's boyfriend, Nicholas Hoult, was also nowhere in sight which was quite questionable given the two had always managed to hit the beach together for some down time.
While Lawrence is busy soaking up the sun in Hawaii, Nicholas Hoult is gaining screen time for the debut of "Jack and the Giant Slayer." Hoult's other anticipated flick, "Warm Bodies" is also out by next year which is a hilarious take on zombies falling in love.
"The Hunger Games: Catching Fire" is set to hit theatres by November of 2013 which means a lot of filming is still set for the duration of 2012 until March of 2013. For now, fans of the series are best left to ogle at Jennifer Lawrence's hot bikini body and pray "Catching Fire" promises equally flaming scenes.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Flight MH17 Attack: Russians Claim 'Putin A Terrorist,' Memorial at Dutch Embassy Overflows [PHOTOS]
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton Will Name Second Child Diana, Camilla Parker-Bowles Not Invited to Prince George’s Birthday - Reports
- Avengers 2: Capt.America Dances With Peggy Carter, First Love Returns
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Break-Up Furor Ceased: West Gets Turned on by Kim, Puts Rest to Marriage Trouble Reports
- Ian Somerhalder and Nina Dobrev Drama: Heartbroken The Vampire Diaries Actress Reacts to Nikki Reed Dating News—Report
- Selena Gomez's Mystery Man Identified as Businessman Tommy Chiabra, Singer Flirts and Shares Same Towel with Him -- Reports
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- HTC Google Nexus 8 Release Date Imminent with New Nexus 7 Deals, Two New Tablets Soon
- Upcoming iPad Mini 3 Could be 30% Thinner and Likely be Called iPad Mini Air; Apple Q3 Results Show 9% Decrease in iPad Sales