'Hunger Games' Jennifer Lawrence Flaunts Bikini Body in Hawaii
By Diadem Pambid | November 23, 2012 8:03 PM EST
Pervert alert! The actor who plays Katnis Everdeen in the highly-acclaimed film, "The Hunger Games" might not bare much on screen. However, thanks to Thanksgiving 2012, the goddess that is Jennifer Lawrence has managed to hit the beach and show off her gracious curves in a skimpy blue bikini. Can everybody say "Hello, Hawaii?"
With another probable Oscar nomination thanks to "The Silver Linings Playbook", Lawrence and her acting career have been going nowhere but up. Of course, like any other talented actress, one would definitely need a break which is exactly what Jennifer Lawrence had planned on this Thanksgiving.
Taking a break from filming, the 22-year-old "Hunger Games" star, Jennifer Lawrence was spotted with her brother and flaunting her flawless body in Maui, Hawaii. Wearing light-blue bikinis, a printed skirt and a tucker hat, Jennifer appeared to be practicing her beach-side skills which ironically is no place for "A Girl on Fire."
Apart from the flawless skin, the hard core training sessions involving the actors for "The Hunger Games" appear to be working. Despite the constant tabloid criticism claiming Lawrence as "fat", not one inch of flab could be spotted on Lawrence's bikini body.
Celebrating thanksgiving wasn't the only reason Lawrence was spotted in Hawaii because rumor has it some scenes are said to be filmed in Hawaii for the highly anticipated sequel to "The Hunger Games", "Catching Fire."
Josh Hutcherson and Liam Hemsworth were no where in sight. Lawrence's boyfriend, Nicholas Hoult, was also nowhere in sight which was quite questionable given the two had always managed to hit the beach together for some down time.
While Lawrence is busy soaking up the sun in Hawaii, Nicholas Hoult is gaining screen time for the debut of "Jack and the Giant Slayer." Hoult's other anticipated flick, "Warm Bodies" is also out by next year which is a hilarious take on zombies falling in love.
"The Hunger Games: Catching Fire" is set to hit theatres by November of 2013 which means a lot of filming is still set for the duration of 2012 until March of 2013. For now, fans of the series are best left to ogle at Jennifer Lawrence's hot bikini body and pray "Catching Fire" promises equally flaming scenes.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Mark Ruffalo Turns Into Hulk For His Daughter And Another Preschooler
- 'NCIS Los Angeles' Season 6 Recap: Episode 9 'Traitor' Aired On Nov. 24, 2014, The Hunt For The ‘NCIS LA’ Mole Is Over [WATCH VIDEOS]
- 'Revenge' Season 4 Spoilers: Daniel, Emily In Twisted Friendship; David Clarke Mystery Growing (Review, Updates)
- 'The Mentalist' Season 7, Episode 1 Spoilers: The Ending Begins For Patrick Jane And Teresa Lisbon (Synopsis)
- Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt Photographed Fighting Before ‘Unbroken’ Sydney Premiere – Report [VIDEO]
- Kobani ISIS Fighter Sends Out Desperate Message For Prayers And Support: Euphoria Turns Into Desperation As Kurds Advance
- Chris Algieri’s Battered Face Trends On Social Media
- Home Depot Early Black Friday 2014 Sale Up To Nov. 29, 2014 Includes Special Buys On Appliances Such As Samsung Refrigerators, Whirlpool Electric Ranges And Hoover Vacuum Cleaners
- Microsoft Band Runs Out Of Stock, But Offers $10 Gift Voucher To Wait-Listed Customers
- Black Friday Sale 2014 Deals From Amazon On Smartphones, TVs, Headsets And More
- Andrew Robb Asks Obama Not to ‘Lecture’ Australia on Climate Change
- Highest Paid NBA Players 2014: NBA Stars Who Earn More Than LeBron James