'Hunger Games' Jennifer Lawrence Flaunts Bikini Body in Hawaii
By Diadem Pambid | November 23, 2012 8:03 PM EST
Pervert alert! The actor who plays Katnis Everdeen in the highly-acclaimed film, "The Hunger Games" might not bare much on screen. However, thanks to Thanksgiving 2012, the goddess that is Jennifer Lawrence has managed to hit the beach and show off her gracious curves in a skimpy blue bikini. Can everybody say "Hello, Hawaii?"
With another probable Oscar nomination thanks to "The Silver Linings Playbook", Lawrence and her acting career have been going nowhere but up. Of course, like any other talented actress, one would definitely need a break which is exactly what Jennifer Lawrence had planned on this Thanksgiving.
Taking a break from filming, the 22-year-old "Hunger Games" star, Jennifer Lawrence was spotted with her brother and flaunting her flawless body in Maui, Hawaii. Wearing light-blue bikinis, a printed skirt and a tucker hat, Jennifer appeared to be practicing her beach-side skills which ironically is no place for "A Girl on Fire."
Apart from the flawless skin, the hard core training sessions involving the actors for "The Hunger Games" appear to be working. Despite the constant tabloid criticism claiming Lawrence as "fat", not one inch of flab could be spotted on Lawrence's bikini body.
Celebrating thanksgiving wasn't the only reason Lawrence was spotted in Hawaii because rumor has it some scenes are said to be filmed in Hawaii for the highly anticipated sequel to "The Hunger Games", "Catching Fire."
Josh Hutcherson and Liam Hemsworth were no where in sight. Lawrence's boyfriend, Nicholas Hoult, was also nowhere in sight which was quite questionable given the two had always managed to hit the beach together for some down time.
While Lawrence is busy soaking up the sun in Hawaii, Nicholas Hoult is gaining screen time for the debut of "Jack and the Giant Slayer." Hoult's other anticipated flick, "Warm Bodies" is also out by next year which is a hilarious take on zombies falling in love.
"The Hunger Games: Catching Fire" is set to hit theatres by November of 2013 which means a lot of filming is still set for the duration of 2012 until March of 2013. For now, fans of the series are best left to ogle at Jennifer Lawrence's hot bikini body and pray "Catching Fire" promises equally flaming scenes.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Promo, Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘Four Walls And A Roof’
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- 'American Horror Story' : Renewed For Season 5, Ryan Murphy Says 'We're Not Doing Space'
- Kristen Stewart ‘Not In Love’ With ‘Equals’ Co-star Nicholas Hoult -- Reports
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar