'Hunger Games' Jennifer Lawrence Flaunts Bikini Body in Hawaii
By Diadem Pambid | November 23, 2012 8:03 PM EST
Pervert alert! The actor who plays Katnis Everdeen in the highly-acclaimed film, "The Hunger Games" might not bare much on screen. However, thanks to Thanksgiving 2012, the goddess that is Jennifer Lawrence has managed to hit the beach and show off her gracious curves in a skimpy blue bikini. Can everybody say "Hello, Hawaii?"
With another probable Oscar nomination thanks to "The Silver Linings Playbook", Lawrence and her acting career have been going nowhere but up. Of course, like any other talented actress, one would definitely need a break which is exactly what Jennifer Lawrence had planned on this Thanksgiving.
Taking a break from filming, the 22-year-old "Hunger Games" star, Jennifer Lawrence was spotted with her brother and flaunting her flawless body in Maui, Hawaii. Wearing light-blue bikinis, a printed skirt and a tucker hat, Jennifer appeared to be practicing her beach-side skills which ironically is no place for "A Girl on Fire."
Apart from the flawless skin, the hard core training sessions involving the actors for "The Hunger Games" appear to be working. Despite the constant tabloid criticism claiming Lawrence as "fat", not one inch of flab could be spotted on Lawrence's bikini body.
Celebrating thanksgiving wasn't the only reason Lawrence was spotted in Hawaii because rumor has it some scenes are said to be filmed in Hawaii for the highly anticipated sequel to "The Hunger Games", "Catching Fire."
Josh Hutcherson and Liam Hemsworth were no where in sight. Lawrence's boyfriend, Nicholas Hoult, was also nowhere in sight which was quite questionable given the two had always managed to hit the beach together for some down time.
While Lawrence is busy soaking up the sun in Hawaii, Nicholas Hoult is gaining screen time for the debut of "Jack and the Giant Slayer." Hoult's other anticipated flick, "Warm Bodies" is also out by next year which is a hilarious take on zombies falling in love.
"The Hunger Games: Catching Fire" is set to hit theatres by November of 2013 which means a lot of filming is still set for the duration of 2012 until March of 2013. For now, fans of the series are best left to ogle at Jennifer Lawrence's hot bikini body and pray "Catching Fire" promises equally flaming scenes.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
Join the Conversation
- ‘America's Got Talent’ (AGT) Season 9 (2014) Winner: Betting Odds And Judges Predict Who Could Win The Finals
- ‘Dancing With The Stars’ (DWTS) Season 19 (2014) Winner Predictions: Fellow Contestants And Betting Odds Predict Who Could Win Mirror Ball Trophy
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’ Season 8 Spoilers: Nine Moments From Episode 1, The Locomotion Interruption
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’ Season 2 Preview: Sam’s Fairy Tale Date, Belly Dancing Time, Who Exits
- Norman Reedus Instagrams ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Poster Featuring Rick Grimes With A Twist
- iOS 8 Release Date Of Sept 17 Has Arrived: Update Begins At 10AM Pacific Time, Upgrade Your iDevices With iOS 7.1.2 First To Install iOS 8
- Pregnant Kate Middleton May Call Off Malta Trip Due To Sickness: Royal Couple Will Move To Anmer Hall Residence
- Apple iPad Air 2, iPad Mini 3 October Release Date Roundup: Freshly Leaked Protective Case Debuts Unique Vent Alongside Camera
- Why Samsung Galaxy S5 Is Not The Best Smartphone To Purchase Now? If You Still Want To, Wait For A Month To Get It Cheap
- Ukraine Crisis: Poland Denies Supplying Weapons To Kiev
- Google Nexus 8 Release Date Countdown Begins Oct 8: 8 Killer Specs and Features to Expect
- Malaysia Airlines Flight MF 370: Indonesian Police Chief Claims He Knows What Happened To Missing Jet