'Hunger Games' Jennifer Lawrence Flaunts Bikini Body in Hawaii
By Diadem Pambid | November 23, 2012 8:03 PM EST
Pervert alert! The actor who plays Katnis Everdeen in the highly-acclaimed film, "The Hunger Games" might not bare much on screen. However, thanks to Thanksgiving 2012, the goddess that is Jennifer Lawrence has managed to hit the beach and show off her gracious curves in a skimpy blue bikini. Can everybody say "Hello, Hawaii?"
With another probable Oscar nomination thanks to "The Silver Linings Playbook", Lawrence and her acting career have been going nowhere but up. Of course, like any other talented actress, one would definitely need a break which is exactly what Jennifer Lawrence had planned on this Thanksgiving.
Taking a break from filming, the 22-year-old "Hunger Games" star, Jennifer Lawrence was spotted with her brother and flaunting her flawless body in Maui, Hawaii. Wearing light-blue bikinis, a printed skirt and a tucker hat, Jennifer appeared to be practicing her beach-side skills which ironically is no place for "A Girl on Fire."
Apart from the flawless skin, the hard core training sessions involving the actors for "The Hunger Games" appear to be working. Despite the constant tabloid criticism claiming Lawrence as "fat", not one inch of flab could be spotted on Lawrence's bikini body.
Celebrating thanksgiving wasn't the only reason Lawrence was spotted in Hawaii because rumor has it some scenes are said to be filmed in Hawaii for the highly anticipated sequel to "The Hunger Games", "Catching Fire."
Josh Hutcherson and Liam Hemsworth were no where in sight. Lawrence's boyfriend, Nicholas Hoult, was also nowhere in sight which was quite questionable given the two had always managed to hit the beach together for some down time.
While Lawrence is busy soaking up the sun in Hawaii, Nicholas Hoult is gaining screen time for the debut of "Jack and the Giant Slayer." Hoult's other anticipated flick, "Warm Bodies" is also out by next year which is a hilarious take on zombies falling in love.
"The Hunger Games: Catching Fire" is set to hit theatres by November of 2013 which means a lot of filming is still set for the duration of 2012 until March of 2013. For now, fans of the series are best left to ogle at Jennifer Lawrence's hot bikini body and pray "Catching Fire" promises equally flaming scenes.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- PageSix: Beyonce & Jay Z Union is Not About Love, All About Business & the Brand
Join the Conversation
- Orange is the New Black Season 3: Laura Prepon Hints Strain in Alex, Piper Relationship, New Actor Roped-in [Spoilers]
- The Big Bang Theory: Mayim Bialik Talks about Sheldon, Amy Kiss in Season 7 [KISS VIDEO]
- Queen Elizabeth and Kate Middleton Clash Again: Duchess Scared of Difficult Pregnancy, Adopting Second 'Royal' Baby - Reports
- True Blood Spoilers: Alcide Killed because Season 7 is Bill, Sookie’s Season
- Rob Kardashian's Ex-Girlfriend Adrienne Bailon FInally Removes Cheating Reality Star's Name from Her Butt
- Freshly Leaked Apple iPad Air 2 Cases Confirm Touch ID Sensor; Release Date, Limited Specs and Price Listed
- Moto X Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide: Schedule and How to Install
- Top 4 Reasons Why iPhone 6 Will Hit Big Soon After its Sept 2014 Release Date
- Top Surprising Features Of iOS 8
- Twin Malaysia Airlines MH370, MH17 Aviation Disasters Create Phobia Among Travellers
- OnePlus One vs. Moto X+1 – Early Specifications, Release Date and Price Faceoff
- 2014 Ebola Outbreak: ‘Out of control… and Can Get Worse'; Asky Airline Stops Flying to Liberia, Sierra Leone; Liberia Closes Schools