Bharti Infratel Expected to Begin IPO on Dec 10
November 23, 2012 4:03 PM EST
Bharti Infratel Ltd, the telecommunications tower arm of top Indian mobile phone carrier Bharti Airtel (BRTI.NS), is likely to launch on December 10 its up to $900 million initial public offering, three sources with direct knowledge said.
The share sale could raise $800 million to $900 million, the sources said. Bharti Infratel and four private equity investors are selling shares in the offer.
A Bharti spokesman declined to comment.
Bharti Infratel expects to get a go ahead from the capital markets regulator as early as Friday, the sources said. All three sources declined to be named as the information is not public yet.
Join the Conversation
- Unruly Female Passenger Who Assaults FA Forces Air Canada To Divert Flight
- Apple iPhone 6 Is Not Behind Samsung’s Downfall, The Real Achilles' Heel Is Xiaomi--Reports
- Telstra Pays $102,000 For iPhone 6 Misleading Advertisement
- Instagram Rolls Out Five New Filters Including Aden, Crema, Ludwig, Perpetua And Slumber For Better Photos [WATCH VIDEO]
- Tariff Cuts Underway With Japan-Australia Economic Partnership