Bharti Infratel Expected to Begin IPO on Dec 10
November 23, 2012 4:03 PM EST
Bharti Infratel Ltd, the telecommunications tower arm of top Indian mobile phone carrier Bharti Airtel (BRTI.NS), is likely to launch on December 10 its up to $900 million initial public offering, three sources with direct knowledge said.
The share sale could raise $800 million to $900 million, the sources said. Bharti Infratel and four private equity investors are selling shares in the offer.
A Bharti spokesman declined to comment.
Bharti Infratel expects to get a go ahead from the capital markets regulator as early as Friday, the sources said. All three sources declined to be named as the information is not public yet.
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Moto X 2014 vs. Motorola DROID Turbo - Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Motorola Droid Turbo – S-Pen Is Note’s 4 USP But Droid Turbo Can Outshine With Larger Battery