Bharti Infratel Expected to Begin IPO on Dec 10
November 23, 2012 4:03 PM EST
Bharti Infratel Ltd, the telecommunications tower arm of top Indian mobile phone carrier Bharti Airtel (BRTI.NS), is likely to launch on December 10 its up to $900 million initial public offering, three sources with direct knowledge said.
The share sale could raise $800 million to $900 million, the sources said. Bharti Infratel and four private equity investors are selling shares in the offer.
A Bharti spokesman declined to comment.
Bharti Infratel expects to get a go ahead from the capital markets regulator as early as Friday, the sources said. All three sources declined to be named as the information is not public yet.
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
Join the Conversation
- 2 Reasons Nexus 6 Release Date is Worth the Wait: Android L Data Encryption & Material Design
- Google Release Roundup: New Nexus 6, Nexus 8, Android 5.0 L Launch and Killer Features
- Unofficial ‘Samsung Galaxy Alpha’ Can Now Be Purchased For $700 In The US
- Xperia Z, Xperia ZL, Xperia ZR Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Update: Pangu Devs Will Outrace Evad3rs in Rollout of iPhone 6, iPad Unlocker
- Canada Consumer Alert: Costco No Longer Accepting American Express Cards Starting Jan 1
- Sony Xperia E3 vs. Moto G (2014) – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown