Samsung Galaxy S3 Black Friday and Cyber Monday Deals: Where Australians Should Buy
By Kristin Dian Mariano | November 23, 2012 1:58 PM EST
Following the supposed failure of Austrialia's Click Frenzy due to website crash, some Aussies will take advantage of US websites offering deals and discounts on various items.
Many consumers as well as retailers were disappointed by the failure of the launching of what is tagged as Australia's Cyber Tuesday. The failure to launch denied registered shoppers details of the discounts on offer, forcing them to visit the websites of participating retailers.
One of the tech devices that Australians are on the lookout for is the Samsung Galaxy S3. Samsung Galaxy S3 is the tech giant's best-selling phone of 2012. The device boasts a big 4.8 inch super AMOLED screen display, a quad-core processor, expandable storage, 4G/LTE connectivity and NFC support, and a 2100 mAh battery.
However, most of the lowest deals on the handset include contracts with US carriers. Thus, Australians should look for unlocked Samsung Galaxy S3 offerings around the web.
Below are some of the places where Australians should be on the lookout for discounted Samsung Galaxy S3 thius Black Friday and Cyber Monday.
Samsung Stores - Although still unconfirmed, the Samsung Store in Sydney may give out some discounts to consumers. Samsung may do this to stop the Apple Store in getting all the profits. Samsung may offer discount when you decided to upgrade your old handset.
reCommerce Websites - You can also buy Samsung Galaxy S3 at a lower price at various buy and sell websites such as eBay, Gazelle and Amazon. In Amazon, unlocked units usually cost around $450 to $500 exclusive of shipping fee.
Online Retailers - Be also on the lookout on various online retailers that may offer cheap Samsung Galaxy S3 such as MobiCity, Kogan and Shopbot.com.au.
Direct Owners - You can also make a deal with former owners of Samsung Galaxy S3 who want to sell their handset to buy a new one. Due to the inception of Samsung Galaxy Note 2, LG Nexus 4, HTC Droid DNA and other smartphones, some owners decided to give up their Galaxy S3s. You can search classified ads website such as craigslist and the likes.
Consumers are constantly reminded to take necessary precautions when shopping online and be wary of scams and online predators.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Washington Redskins 20, Dallas Cowboys 17 (OT) [PHOTOS]
- Emma Watson Gets 'Squished' In 'Colonia Dignidad' [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 3: Kansas City Royals 3, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- San Francisco Giants Beat Kansas City Royals, 3-2 In Game 7, Wins 2014 MLB World Series [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Marvel Announces Release Dates Of 11 Upcoming Movies From 2015 To 2019
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Xiaomi Becomes World’s Third Largest Smartphone Manufacturer By Dethroning Huawei
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Nexus 6, 9 Buyers on November Release Will Enjoy These 3 Killer Lollipop 5.0 Features First
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles