Robert Pattinson Friends and Family Insist on Leaving Kristen Stewart?
By Kristin Dian Mariano | November 23, 2012 1:48 PM EST
Reports said that friends and family of Robert Pattinson wanted him to break up with his girlfriend Kristen Stewart.
Those who are close to Rob say it has been difficult to stand by and watch Kristen continues to make a fool of Rob. Robert Pattinson's friends and family are advising him to end his relationship with Kristen Stewart now, before she has a chance to wreak further havoc in his life. They are not happy together and everyone is convinced Kristen will cheat on Rob again.
According to Hollywood Life, Robert Pattinson's sisters, Lizzy and Victoria Pattinson, are disappointed with Robert and Kristen getting back together. It was believed that they had forgiven her after she begged for their forgiveness, but it turns out that they put up a front to appease Rob after he begged them to.
It seemed that Rob's sisters still cannot forgive Kristen on her scandalous cheating scandal last summer with her "Snow White and the Huntsman" director Rupert Sanders.
Hollywood Life also quoted a source who claimed that Rob's sisters "are disgusted by Kristen. They saw how hurt Rob was after the affair, and that anger hasn't washed away yet. They feel Kristen embarrassed the entire family by cheating on Rob so publicly."
Rob's sisters "know that Kristen begged and whined to get Rob back. She promised him everything, and they feel she manipulated him, promising things that she just won't deliver. Kristen has reached out to the sisters to make peace, but they have not opened their arms to her. Rob had to tell the girls over and over to forgive Kristen and move on," the article added.
Rob's friends say they held their tongues and kept their opinions to themselves because they knew Rob had to work with Kristen to promote the final Twilight film. Thus, the two need to be together for the promotional tour of their latest film.
However, when the Twilight promo tour is over, they feel compelled to speak out and offer Rob some sound advice. This is not the first time Robert Pattinson has been advised to leave Kristen. Some Twilight fans advised Rob to not to take Kristen back and move on with his life; but Rob brushed off the advice of many.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Malaysia Airlines Flight MH17: King Williem-Alexander, Queen Maxima Hold Solemn Reception Ceremony for Victims
- Jennifer Lawrence & Nicholas Hoult Allegedly Split: Mad Max Actor Cheats with Kristen Stewart & Riley Keough - Reports
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ed Sheeran Disappoints Taylor Swift and Other A-List Celebrities, Scolded for Spilling Secrets - Reports
- Beyonce and Jay Z: HOV May Have a Sextape with Carmen Bryan, Report Suggests; Queen Bey ‘Beyond Furious’
- The Bachelorette Season 10 (2014) Finale, ATFR Spoilers: Find Out: Will Andi Dorfman Accept the Proposal and is She Still With the Winner
- Jim Parsons Quits The Big Bang Theory News Turns Out Hoax, but Actor ‘Not’ Sure about his Return in Season 8
- Kate Middleton Pregnancy Reports: The Truth Behind the Duchess Miscarriage
- Apple iPhone 6 on Two Confirmed Release Dates, New Parts Leaked Suggesting Bigger iPhone to Come
- Google Nexus 6, 8 with Android L on Release Date Promises Killer Mobile Device Experience
- iPhone 6 Release Date Relevance to iOS Newbies: Specs Meaning, Price Considerations
- Xiaomi Mi4 vs OnePlusOne vs Nexus 5: Mi4 is the ‘Perfect’ Phone
- HTC One M8 Android 4.4.3 KitKat Update Roll Out, Introducing the HTC One Remix
- The Pirate Bay Releases ‘The Mobile Bay’: Mobile Torrent Download Made Easier but Remains Illegal
- Shocking Video of Pedigree Dog Culling in Bali Emerges [Video]