Kristen Stewart Has No Qualms Kissing Robert Pattinson in Public
By IBTimes Staff Reporter | November 23, 2012 12:44 AM EST
It seems actress Kristen Stewart is ready to do anything to make Robert Pattinson happy, including kissing him in public, as she is scared of losing him again.
The couple split in July after Kristen Stewart cheated on Robert Pattinson with her "Snow White and the Huntsman" director Rupert Sanders, before reuniting after staying away from each other for a couple of months.
"Kristen is going out of her way to appease Rob and do what he wants," a source, who saw the couple at their favorite bar Ye Rustic Inn, told Star. "At a recent trip to a their favorite bar Ye Rustic Inn, "Kristen was fawning all over Rob, leaning on him and being much more affectionate than he was. You could just see that he had the upper hand. They've been in here before and Kristen was always very cold. But now, if Rob wants a kiss, she plants one right on his lips!"
Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart looked inseparable at the premieres of their film "Breaking Dawn Part 2" around Europe.
It was reported that Robert Pattinson's mom Clare Pattinson has forgiven Kristen Stewart.
"Kristen and Rob's mom hugged when they saw each other at the after-party. They looked really happy to see each other and spent quite a bit of time talking and laughing. Bill Condon and Rob were also there, but they were talking to each other, and Kristen and Rob's mom were talking to each other," HollywoodLife.com quoted a source as saying.
"Kristen and Rob's mom looked like they have a great relationship. I didn't see any tension between them whatsoever!" added the source.
However, Life & Style magazine reported that Pattinson's sisters Lizzy and Victoria have not forgiven Kristen for hurting their brother by cheating on him while they were still in relationship.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- Kendall Jenner Rocks Semi-Nude Balmain Lattice Dress At Paris Fashion Week [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Nina Dobrev To Quit 'The Vampire Diaries' As She Feels 'Uneasy' Working With Ex Ian Somerhalder In Nikki Reed's Presence- Reports
- 'Once Upon A Time' Season 4 Premiere Questions: 'Frozen' Story Kicks Off, Queen Elsa vs Emma Swan vs The Evil Queen - New Story Unfolds [SPOILERS]
- ‘Batman vs. Superman’ Bruce Wayne May Be In Trouble In Leaked Video [Spoilers]
- Season 4 ‘American Horror Story-Freak Show’ Update: Introduction Of Twisty The Clown Is ‘Brutal’ [VIDEO]
- Robert Pattinson Is Not Proposing FKA Twigs Plus What Kristen Stewart Thinks About RPatz's New Romance- Reports
- Forget Nexus 6 Release Date, Android Phones Will Soon Showcase Pure Google Apps & Features
- Galaxy Note 4 Pre Order Starts in the US, Get Samsung Note Ahead of October 14 Release
- $249.99 Motorola Moto 360 Smartwatch's First Promo Out; 'Stone Leather' Replaces 'Gray Leather' - Available In BestBuy [Watch Video]
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- BlackBerry Passport Sold Out As Preorders Reached 200,000
- iOS 8 And iOS 8.0.2 Security Flaw Revealed, Anyone Can Easily Bypass Touch ID And Passcode Security Features
- Australia Cracks Down On International Money Laundering Syndicate