One Direction Wanted by Britney Spears for Wedding
By Diadem Pambid | November 22, 2012 8:08 PM EST
Fans should just hope that for the Pop Icon, Britney Spears,her next chapter of love will not be like the one with Kevin-what's-his-face-Federline. After rumors flowing all over the internet, the Trawick-Spears wedding will push through and rumor has it that Britney is eyeing five adorable boys to sing for her official "I Do's." Who would these guys be?
The 30-year-old "X-Factor" judge, Britney Spears and her 40-year-old ex-agent Jason Trawick will be tying the not in the end of December 2012. It's definitely the perfect way to end the year especially for a couple who has been such a lot for the past years.
While wedding cakes and gowns, VIP lists and venues are a few priorities by blushing brides, Britney is focusing on who would perform on her wedding day. Guess who might perform in their nuptials? None other than the over exposed, One Direction. Queen B was so impressed when the British boy band performed on The "X-Factor" USA this month that she wanted them to perform for her special day.
"Britney loved 1D on The X Factor USA and told them backstage that she's love them to sing at her wedding. They agreed, but said it would depend on their schedule. She's told Simon Cowell she's serious and he must make it happen," said an insider to HEAT Magazine.
By the looks of it, Niall Horan, Liam Payne, Louis Tomlinson, Zayn Malik and Harry Styles will have to suit up and get ready for a performance of a lifetime - singing in front of Britney Spears, her future husband and a lot of big names in the Hollywood business. Will Simon Cowell and Demi Lovato, co-judges from "X-Factor" also be in attendance? The boys could only hope so.
It's definitely obvious that people just can't get enough of One Direction. Looks like Spears must triple her security at the day of her wedding because for sure, crazy-obsessed fans of 1D, namely the "Directioners" will surely do something stupid just to see their precious One Direction perform that day.
For now, "Directioners" better set their attention to other events that include their five adorable British boys and try not to obsess over an upcoming wedding.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- 'Fast & Furious 7': New Brian O' Connor And Dominic Toretto Scene Surfaces
- Mariah Carey-Nick Cannon Divorce: Mariah Claims Infidelity, Nick's Affair With Amber Rose To Blame -- Report
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers From Nov. 24-28, 2014 Plus Additional Spoilers For Dec. 1, 2014: Thanksgiving In Port Charles
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Major Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Is Thoughtful in ‘Crossed’
- Taylor Swift And Harry Styles Spotted Together Enjoying A Concert; Songstress ‘Still Not Over’ 1D Singer—Reports
- Black Friday 2014 Sale: Top Deals On Game Consoles Xbox One, PS4, Nintendo Wii U And More
- More Bad News for Android 5.0 Lollipop As Problems Come In for Nexus and Other Devices
- BlackBerry Classic (aka Q20) Keyboard Shortcuts Explained In A Quick Video
- US To Supply Defensive Lethal Weapons To Kiev – A Vey Alarming Signal, Says Russia
- Samsung Galaxy Note Edge Battery Life Test Shows Its Curved Display And Build Has Impacted Its Battery Performance