One Direction Wanted by Britney Spears for Wedding
By Diadem Pambid | November 22, 2012 8:08 PM EST
Fans should just hope that for the Pop Icon, Britney Spears,her next chapter of love will not be like the one with Kevin-what's-his-face-Federline. After rumors flowing all over the internet, the Trawick-Spears wedding will push through and rumor has it that Britney is eyeing five adorable boys to sing for her official "I Do's." Who would these guys be?
The 30-year-old "X-Factor" judge, Britney Spears and her 40-year-old ex-agent Jason Trawick will be tying the not in the end of December 2012. It's definitely the perfect way to end the year especially for a couple who has been such a lot for the past years.
While wedding cakes and gowns, VIP lists and venues are a few priorities by blushing brides, Britney is focusing on who would perform on her wedding day. Guess who might perform in their nuptials? None other than the over exposed, One Direction. Queen B was so impressed when the British boy band performed on The "X-Factor" USA this month that she wanted them to perform for her special day.
"Britney loved 1D on The X Factor USA and told them backstage that she's love them to sing at her wedding. They agreed, but said it would depend on their schedule. She's told Simon Cowell she's serious and he must make it happen," said an insider to HEAT Magazine.
By the looks of it, Niall Horan, Liam Payne, Louis Tomlinson, Zayn Malik and Harry Styles will have to suit up and get ready for a performance of a lifetime - singing in front of Britney Spears, her future husband and a lot of big names in the Hollywood business. Will Simon Cowell and Demi Lovato, co-judges from "X-Factor" also be in attendance? The boys could only hope so.
It's definitely obvious that people just can't get enough of One Direction. Looks like Spears must triple her security at the day of her wedding because for sure, crazy-obsessed fans of 1D, namely the "Directioners" will surely do something stupid just to see their precious One Direction perform that day.
For now, "Directioners" better set their attention to other events that include their five adorable British boys and try not to obsess over an upcoming wedding.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Celebrities Who Got Pregnant Using IVF: Busting the Myths About IVF
- PageSix: Beyonce & Jay Z Union is Not About Love, All About Business & the Brand
Join the Conversation
- Orange is the New Black Season 3: Laura Prepon Hints Strain in Alex, Piper Relationship, New Actor Roped-in [Spoilers]
- The Big Bang Theory: Mayim Bialik Talks about Sheldon, Amy Kiss in Season 7 [KISS VIDEO]
- Queen Elizabeth and Kate Middleton Clash Again: Duchess Scared of Difficult Pregnancy, Adopting Second 'Royal' Baby - Reports
- True Blood Spoilers: Alcide Killed because Season 7 is Bill, Sookie’s Season
- Grey's Anatomy Season 11 Spoilers: Calzona Still on Shaky Ground, April's Baby Bump Gets Real, Karev vs Bailey Anticipated
- Freshly Leaked Apple iPad Air 2 Cases Confirm Touch ID Sensor; Release Date, Limited Specs and Price Listed
- Moto X Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide: Schedule and How to Install
- Top 4 Reasons Why iPhone 6 Will Hit Big Soon After its Sept 2014 Release Date
- Top Surprising Features Of iOS 8
- Twin Malaysia Airlines MH370, MH17 Aviation Disasters Create Phobia Among Travellers
- OnePlus One vs. Moto X+1 – Early Specifications, Release Date and Price Faceoff
- 2014 Ebola Outbreak: ‘Out of control… and Can Get Worse'; Asky Airline Stops Flying to Liberia, Sierra Leone; Liberia Closes Schools