One Direction Wanted by Britney Spears for Wedding
By Diadem Pambid | November 22, 2012 8:08 PM EST
Fans should just hope that for the Pop Icon, Britney Spears,her next chapter of love will not be like the one with Kevin-what's-his-face-Federline. After rumors flowing all over the internet, the Trawick-Spears wedding will push through and rumor has it that Britney is eyeing five adorable boys to sing for her official "I Do's." Who would these guys be?
The 30-year-old "X-Factor" judge, Britney Spears and her 40-year-old ex-agent Jason Trawick will be tying the not in the end of December 2012. It's definitely the perfect way to end the year especially for a couple who has been such a lot for the past years.
While wedding cakes and gowns, VIP lists and venues are a few priorities by blushing brides, Britney is focusing on who would perform on her wedding day. Guess who might perform in their nuptials? None other than the over exposed, One Direction. Queen B was so impressed when the British boy band performed on The "X-Factor" USA this month that she wanted them to perform for her special day.
"Britney loved 1D on The X Factor USA and told them backstage that she's love them to sing at her wedding. They agreed, but said it would depend on their schedule. She's told Simon Cowell she's serious and he must make it happen," said an insider to HEAT Magazine.
By the looks of it, Niall Horan, Liam Payne, Louis Tomlinson, Zayn Malik and Harry Styles will have to suit up and get ready for a performance of a lifetime - singing in front of Britney Spears, her future husband and a lot of big names in the Hollywood business. Will Simon Cowell and Demi Lovato, co-judges from "X-Factor" also be in attendance? The boys could only hope so.
It's definitely obvious that people just can't get enough of One Direction. Looks like Spears must triple her security at the day of her wedding because for sure, crazy-obsessed fans of 1D, namely the "Directioners" will surely do something stupid just to see their precious One Direction perform that day.
For now, "Directioners" better set their attention to other events that include their five adorable British boys and try not to obsess over an upcoming wedding.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- In Photos, Typhoon Rammasun Blasts the Philippines
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
Join the Conversation
- Star Wars Episode VII: Jedi Master's Search, Luke's Lightsaber From the Sky
- Avengers 2: Ultron's First Attack On The Avengers, More Details on the Avengers Tower Party
- Avengers 2: Capt.America Dances With Peggy Carter, First Love Returns
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Break-Up Furor Ceased: West Gets Turned on by Kim, Puts Rest to Marriage Trouble Reports
- Selena Gomez & Andre Hamann Update: Andre Calls Selena Stunning, Admits Crush on Singer
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Google Nexus 8 Release Date Soon Along with 2 More HTC Android Tablets – Reports
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- Apple Logo on iPhone 6 Might Double as Notification LED; Roughly 80M iPhone 6 Units Ordered Targeting Release Date—Reports
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air