One Direction Wanted by Britney Spears for Wedding
By Diadem Pambid | November 22, 2012 8:08 PM EST
Fans should just hope that for the Pop Icon, Britney Spears,her next chapter of love will not be like the one with Kevin-what's-his-face-Federline. After rumors flowing all over the internet, the Trawick-Spears wedding will push through and rumor has it that Britney is eyeing five adorable boys to sing for her official "I Do's." Who would these guys be?
The 30-year-old "X-Factor" judge, Britney Spears and her 40-year-old ex-agent Jason Trawick will be tying the not in the end of December 2012. It's definitely the perfect way to end the year especially for a couple who has been such a lot for the past years.
While wedding cakes and gowns, VIP lists and venues are a few priorities by blushing brides, Britney is focusing on who would perform on her wedding day. Guess who might perform in their nuptials? None other than the over exposed, One Direction. Queen B was so impressed when the British boy band performed on The "X-Factor" USA this month that she wanted them to perform for her special day.
"Britney loved 1D on The X Factor USA and told them backstage that she's love them to sing at her wedding. They agreed, but said it would depend on their schedule. She's told Simon Cowell she's serious and he must make it happen," said an insider to HEAT Magazine.
By the looks of it, Niall Horan, Liam Payne, Louis Tomlinson, Zayn Malik and Harry Styles will have to suit up and get ready for a performance of a lifetime - singing in front of Britney Spears, her future husband and a lot of big names in the Hollywood business. Will Simon Cowell and Demi Lovato, co-judges from "X-Factor" also be in attendance? The boys could only hope so.
It's definitely obvious that people just can't get enough of One Direction. Looks like Spears must triple her security at the day of her wedding because for sure, crazy-obsessed fans of 1D, namely the "Directioners" will surely do something stupid just to see their precious One Direction perform that day.
For now, "Directioners" better set their attention to other events that include their five adorable British boys and try not to obsess over an upcoming wedding.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
- Photos Of George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin, They Get Married Again On Monday [Slideshow]
- Taylor Swift's Famous Ex-Boyfriends: From Harry Styles To Joe Jonas [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bachelor Australia' Finale Spoiler: Blake Proposes To Top Favourite Of Season 2
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 1, 2014: Hope Reveals Something To Wyatt And Katie Almost Loses A Loved One [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Bachelor Australia' Season 2 Preview: Someone Drops The L Bomb, Marriage Proposal In Season Finale
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5: Human Flesh Burgers Unveiled To Celebrate TWD’s New Season
- George Clooney Divorced Talia Balsam Years Before Getting Married to Amal Alamuddin: Know About Clooney's Ex Wife
- 3 Signs Nexus 6, 8 Release Date Nears: Leaked Pics, KitKat Factory Image & Android L Details Emerge
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Available Through O2 For £380, Other Carriers To Follow Soon
- Apple iPhone 6 vs. OnePlus One: With Invitation-Only Model Rested, OnePlus One Can Be A Real Threat To iPhone 6
- ISIS Supporters are Walking Among the Many in the United States – Report
- ISIS Receives Food, Ammunition Due To Mistake Of Iraqi Pilots
- New Windows OS Is Not Windows 9, Microsoft To Launch Windows 10 As New OS Build
- Airstrikes Against ISIS Has Claimed Innocent Lives In Syria, Dubbed ‘Ineffective’ By Jihadi Fighters, US Military To Ask For More Spending Money