One Direction Wanted by Britney Spears for Wedding
By Diadem Pambid | November 22, 2012 8:08 PM EST
Fans should just hope that for the Pop Icon, Britney Spears,her next chapter of love will not be like the one with Kevin-what's-his-face-Federline. After rumors flowing all over the internet, the Trawick-Spears wedding will push through and rumor has it that Britney is eyeing five adorable boys to sing for her official "I Do's." Who would these guys be?
The 30-year-old "X-Factor" judge, Britney Spears and her 40-year-old ex-agent Jason Trawick will be tying the not in the end of December 2012. It's definitely the perfect way to end the year especially for a couple who has been such a lot for the past years.
While wedding cakes and gowns, VIP lists and venues are a few priorities by blushing brides, Britney is focusing on who would perform on her wedding day. Guess who might perform in their nuptials? None other than the over exposed, One Direction. Queen B was so impressed when the British boy band performed on The "X-Factor" USA this month that she wanted them to perform for her special day.
"Britney loved 1D on The X Factor USA and told them backstage that she's love them to sing at her wedding. They agreed, but said it would depend on their schedule. She's told Simon Cowell she's serious and he must make it happen," said an insider to HEAT Magazine.
By the looks of it, Niall Horan, Liam Payne, Louis Tomlinson, Zayn Malik and Harry Styles will have to suit up and get ready for a performance of a lifetime - singing in front of Britney Spears, her future husband and a lot of big names in the Hollywood business. Will Simon Cowell and Demi Lovato, co-judges from "X-Factor" also be in attendance? The boys could only hope so.
It's definitely obvious that people just can't get enough of One Direction. Looks like Spears must triple her security at the day of her wedding because for sure, crazy-obsessed fans of 1D, namely the "Directioners" will surely do something stupid just to see their precious One Direction perform that day.
For now, "Directioners" better set their attention to other events that include their five adorable British boys and try not to obsess over an upcoming wedding.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
Join the Conversation
- "Game of Thrones" Season 5 Spoilers -- Arya Stark’s New Costume, Mace Tyrell And Tycho Spotted On The Sets
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Sept. 19, 2014: Hope Needs To Decide If She Will Stay With Wyatt Or Go With Liam [WATCH VIDEO]
- ‘Mad Men’ Season 7 [Final Season] Update: Jon Hamm Talks About Surprises And Things Looking Up
- Nina Dobrev Moves On From Ian Somerhalder: ‘TVD’ Actress Trying To Reconcile With Ex, ‘DWTS’ Star Derek Hough—Report Suggests
- ‘Game of Thrones’ Season 5 Casting: Brothel Guard, Military Officer And More
- Google Nexus 6 Release Date on Q4 2014 Confirmed by T-Mobile Featuring Wi-Fi Calling
- 2 Reasons Nexus 6 Release Date is Worth the Wait: Android L Data Encryption & Material Design
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs. BlackBerry Passport — Specifications, Features, Release Date And Price Showdown
- 3 Signs Apple iPhone 6 Could be in Short Supply Following its Sept 19 Release Date
- Australia Actively Rallying Support For International Coalition Against ISIS
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Update: Pangu Devs Will Outrace Evad3rs in Rollout of iPhone 6, iPad Unlocker
- Micromax Canvas A1 Vs Spice Dream Uno Vs Karbonn Sparkle V: A Choice On Which Android Is The Best