Justin Bieber Opens Up on 'Oprah': 'I always feel alone'
By Diadem Pambid | November 22, 2012 7:03 PM EST
Looks like the Pop phenomenon, Justin Bieber is not that happy after all. While everyone thinks that the 18-year old singer has "everything" and oh-so-happy with his Hollywood life, the fact is that, well, Bieber is not. It goes to say that not everyone in Hollywood appears to have the glamorous life.
Justin Bieber knows how to be a "human" despite of all the attention that he has now - not like the other Hollywood artists who were sucked up by the limelight.
Tons of screaming fans, sold out concerts and albums, fame and spotlight are still not enough to cause happiness. Fans are fans and friends are friends, go figure. Bieber has a lot of crazy-loving fans, but when it comes to true friends, it's a big case of guess who's real and who isn't.
Bieber came clean in his interview with Oprah Winfrey which was conducted recently at Chicago.
"I get days where I'm just down and gloomy, I have like three close friends that I'll fly out to see me or chat with or call, but I mean, that's really the truth," said Bieber.
Winfrey also asked Bieber about getting marrried before he turns 25 and what did Bieber reply?
"I think so, yeah," answered the Biebs to which Oprah had advised, "Rethink that, will you?"
"Yeah, I mean, you are Oprah, you are telling me I should not get married at 25, I should probably listen to you," replied Bieber.
For those wanting all the details if the "Jelena" duo is in fact together despite all the web tabloid drama, Bieber opened up on his lady love, Selena Gomez on the show as well.
"Sometimes... we gotta take the back exits and do different things, but I never make her separate from me, 'cause I don't want her to ever feel like I'm ashamed of her, I feel like a lot of guys do that, especially in the business," explained Justin, adding, "They don't want to be seen with the girl, so they'll make them ride in separate cars and do all that getaway stuff. [When] we get away, we're getting away together."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
Join the Conversation
- "Game of Thrones" Season 5 Spoilers -- Arya Stark’s New Costume, Mace Tyrell And Tycho Spotted On The Sets
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Sept. 19, 2014: Hope Needs To Decide If She Will Stay With Wyatt Or Go With Liam [WATCH VIDEO]
- The Pirate Bay Founder Peter Sunde’s Freedom: Hollywood People Oppose TPB Founder’s Imprisonment
- The Bachelor Australia’ Season 2 Spoilers: Curly Hair Bachelorette’s Exit In Episode 16, Blake Talks About Laurina And Why He Rubbed His Eye
- 'Dancing With The Stars' (DWTS) Season 19 (2014) Week 2 Spoilers: Things To Expect; Find Out Which Choreographer Is Quitting
- 2 Reasons Nexus 6 Release Date is Worth the Wait: Android L Data Encryption & Material Design
- Unofficial ‘Samsung Galaxy Alpha’ Can Now Be Purchased For $700 In The US
- Google Now v. Siri v. Cortana – Comparison Of The Three Leading Virtual Assistants
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Update: Pangu Devs Will Outrace Evad3rs in Rollout of iPhone 6, iPad Unlocker
- Canada Consumer Alert: Costco No Longer Accepting American Express Cards Starting Jan 1
- Sony Xperia E3 vs. Moto G (2014) – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Amazon Announces Kindle Fire HD 6, Kindle Fire HD 7 Tablets; Official Release Date Is Oct 2