Justin Bieber Opens Up on 'Oprah': 'I always feel alone'
By Diadem Pambid | November 22, 2012 7:03 PM EST
Looks like the Pop phenomenon, Justin Bieber is not that happy after all. While everyone thinks that the 18-year old singer has "everything" and oh-so-happy with his Hollywood life, the fact is that, well, Bieber is not. It goes to say that not everyone in Hollywood appears to have the glamorous life.
Justin Bieber knows how to be a "human" despite of all the attention that he has now - not like the other Hollywood artists who were sucked up by the limelight.
Tons of screaming fans, sold out concerts and albums, fame and spotlight are still not enough to cause happiness. Fans are fans and friends are friends, go figure. Bieber has a lot of crazy-loving fans, but when it comes to true friends, it's a big case of guess who's real and who isn't.
Bieber came clean in his interview with Oprah Winfrey which was conducted recently at Chicago.
"I get days where I'm just down and gloomy, I have like three close friends that I'll fly out to see me or chat with or call, but I mean, that's really the truth," said Bieber.
Winfrey also asked Bieber about getting marrried before he turns 25 and what did Bieber reply?
"I think so, yeah," answered the Biebs to which Oprah had advised, "Rethink that, will you?"
"Yeah, I mean, you are Oprah, you are telling me I should not get married at 25, I should probably listen to you," replied Bieber.
For those wanting all the details if the "Jelena" duo is in fact together despite all the web tabloid drama, Bieber opened up on his lady love, Selena Gomez on the show as well.
"Sometimes... we gotta take the back exits and do different things, but I never make her separate from me, 'cause I don't want her to ever feel like I'm ashamed of her, I feel like a lot of guys do that, especially in the business," explained Justin, adding, "They don't want to be seen with the girl, so they'll make them ride in separate cars and do all that getaway stuff. [When] we get away, we're getting away together."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton Cries As She Listens To A Moving Tale Of A Mother Who Lost Her Infant Daughter
- ‘Guardians Of The Galaxy 2’ Nebula Is Alive And James Gunn Wants Fans To See More Of Her
- Selena Gomez And Justin Bieber: Songstress Fears Pregnancy After Experiencing Pregnancy Symptoms—Report
- 'American Horror Story' Season 4 Episode 8 Spoilers: Big Twist Features Dandy In Blood Bath
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 12 Spoilers: Katey Sagal On Gemma Teller’s Fate in ‘Red Rose’ [VIDEO]
- 5 Proofs Russia is Geared-Up for Shooting War with U.S. and Can Win Future Nuclear Showdown
- Target’s ‘Surprise Doorbusters’ Black Friday 2014 Deals On TV Sets, Entertainment Centres, DVD Players And More
- IKEA Black Friday 2014 Ad Includes Discounts On Home Furnishings, Appliances, Kitchen Designs, Beds, Sofas, Mattresses And Toys
- T-Mobile’s Black Friday 2014 Deals On Apple iPhone 6, Samsung Galaxy Note 4/Edge, Nexus 6, HTC One M8, LG G3, iPad Air 2 And Mini 3
- ISIS Drug Transit From Afghanistan To Europe Confirmed By Russia: Money Goes Into Terror Funding And In New Recruitments
- ISIS Kidnaps Iraqi Defence Minister’s Family, Executes Female Parliament Candidates
- Bill Clinton At It Again, Caught By Camera In Jerusalem Peeking At Woman’s Breast