Justin Bieber Opens Up on 'Oprah': 'I always feel alone'
By Diadem Pambid | November 22, 2012 7:03 PM EST
Looks like the Pop phenomenon, Justin Bieber is not that happy after all. While everyone thinks that the 18-year old singer has "everything" and oh-so-happy with his Hollywood life, the fact is that, well, Bieber is not. It goes to say that not everyone in Hollywood appears to have the glamorous life.
Justin Bieber knows how to be a "human" despite of all the attention that he has now - not like the other Hollywood artists who were sucked up by the limelight.
Tons of screaming fans, sold out concerts and albums, fame and spotlight are still not enough to cause happiness. Fans are fans and friends are friends, go figure. Bieber has a lot of crazy-loving fans, but when it comes to true friends, it's a big case of guess who's real and who isn't.
Bieber came clean in his interview with Oprah Winfrey which was conducted recently at Chicago.
"I get days where I'm just down and gloomy, I have like three close friends that I'll fly out to see me or chat with or call, but I mean, that's really the truth," said Bieber.
Winfrey also asked Bieber about getting marrried before he turns 25 and what did Bieber reply?
"I think so, yeah," answered the Biebs to which Oprah had advised, "Rethink that, will you?"
"Yeah, I mean, you are Oprah, you are telling me I should not get married at 25, I should probably listen to you," replied Bieber.
For those wanting all the details if the "Jelena" duo is in fact together despite all the web tabloid drama, Bieber opened up on his lady love, Selena Gomez on the show as well.
"Sometimes... we gotta take the back exits and do different things, but I never make her separate from me, 'cause I don't want her to ever feel like I'm ashamed of her, I feel like a lot of guys do that, especially in the business," explained Justin, adding, "They don't want to be seen with the girl, so they'll make them ride in separate cars and do all that getaway stuff. [When] we get away, we're getting away together."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 7 Spoilers: Gemma’s World Starts To Crumble in ‘Greensleeves’ [VIDEO]
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Plot Update: Sexy Scenes Revealed, Jamie Dornan Kisses Dakota Johnson In Reshoot
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Lawson’s Girlfriend Reportedly Entering the House Plus Sandra Gets Evicted [VIDEO]
- 'NCIS' Season 12, Episode 5 Spoilers: Gibbs' Gut OKs FBI Agent Leia Pendergast; A Favorite Guest Star Returns [Watch NCIS 12x5 Promo Video]
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- Meizu MX4 Pro To Arrive In November In Black And White Colours, Features Higher Than QHD Display, Exynos 5430 SoC And 3 GB RAM
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report