Top After-Market NASDAQ Movers (ImmunoGen, MAP Pharmaceuticals, Star Scientific, STEC, China Auto, BGC, PDC Energy)
By Sreeja V N | November 22, 2012 5:21 PM EST
The top after-market NASDAQ gainers Wednesday were ImmunoGen Inc, MAP Pharmaceuticals Inc, Star Scientific Inc and STEC Inc.
The top after-market NASDAQ losers Wednesday were China Auto Logistics, BGC Partners and PDC Energy.
ImmunoGen Inc (IMGN) shares climbed 7.11 percent to $12.50 in post-market trading. The stock has a 52-week low of $10.68, a 52-week high of $18.10 and $981.68 million in market capitalization.
MAP Pharmaceuticals Inc (MAPP) shares gained 5.30 percent to $13.50 in post-market trading. The company announced that its New Drug Application (NDA) resubmission for Levadex (orally inhaled migraine drug for the adults) had been accepted for filing by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA). The stock has a 52-week trading range of $11.11-$ 17.92 and $452.38 million in market capitalization.
Star Scientific Inc (STSI) shares advanced 4.26 percent to $2.45 in post-market trading. The stocks gained 15.76 percent in regular trading. The company shares have a 52-week trading range of $1.56 - $5.05 and $343.77 million in market capitalization.
STEC Inc (STEC) shares rose 3.11 percent to $4.64 in post-market trading. The stock has a 52-week low of $3.95, a 52-week high of $10.87 and $210.27 million in market capitalization.
China Auto Logistics Inc (CALI) shares declined 5.98 percent to $4.40 in post-market trading. The stock lost 4.29 percent in regular trade. The company shares have a 52-week trading range of $1.09-$7.48 and $17.29 million in market capitalization.
BGC Partners Inc (BGCP) shares slumped 4.97 percent to $3.25 in post-market trading. The stock has a 52-week low of $3.11, a 52-week high of $8.03 and $519.65 million in market capitalization.
PDC Energy (PDCE) shares dropped 4.32 percent to $30.11 in post-market trading. The company shares gained 4.42 percent in regular trading. The stock has a 52-week low of $19.33, a 52-week high of $40.26 and $930.50 million in market capitalization.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Malaysia Airlines Flight MH17: King Williem-Alexander, Queen Maxima Hold Solemn Reception Ceremony for Victims
- Jennifer Lawrence & Nicholas Hoult Allegedly Split: Mad Max Actor Cheats with Kristen Stewart & Riley Keough - Reports
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Tourre on stand says email in SEC case 'not accurate'
- Syrian authorities blocking access to needy in Homs - Red Cross
- Faith in European Union at low ebb, EU poll says
- Former UBS banker gets 18 months, $1 million fine, for muni bid-rigging scheme
- U.S. judge halts challenges to Detroit's bankruptcy bid
- Apple iPhone 6 on Two Confirmed Release Dates, New Parts Leaked Suggesting Bigger iPhone to Come
- Google Nexus 6, 8 with Android L on Release Date Promises Killer Mobile Device Experience
- iPhone 6 Release Date Relevance to iOS Newbies: Specs Meaning, Price Considerations
- Xiaomi Mi4 vs OnePlusOne vs Nexus 5: Mi4 is the ‘Perfect’ Phone
- HTC One M8 Android 4.4.3 KitKat Update Roll Out, Introducing the HTC One Remix
- The Pirate Bay Releases ‘The Mobile Bay’: Mobile Torrent Download Made Easier but Remains Illegal
- Shocking Video of Pedigree Dog Culling in Bali Emerges [Video]