Justin Bieber Wants to Get Married Before Turning 25
By Czarina Malleta | November 22, 2012 3:08 PM EST
Justin Bieber's name has been all over the news these past few days because of his rumored breakup with girlfriend Selena Gomez. Revealing a little more about his personal life, Justin sat down for an interview on Oprah Winfrey's show.
Amidst his millions of fans and his multi-million dollar fortune, Justin Bieber reveals that there are days when he feels completely lonely. Because of his very busy schedule and his hectic tours, it has forced him to keep a tight-knit of friends.
"I get days where I'm just down and gloomy," Bieber said. "I have like three close friends that I'll fly out to see me or chat with or call, but I mean, that's really the truth."
Justin says that even though he has reached superstardom, he's still "human" and still feels sad sometimes.
Meanwhile, the TV host also asked Justin a few intriguing questions about his plans for the future. Talking more specifically, Oprah asked if Justin was open about getting married before he turns 25 in which Justin admits that he probably would.
But the talk show host, being more matured and wiser in experience, begged to disagree and said, "Rethink that, will you?"
"Yeah, I mean, you are Oprah, you are telling me I should not get married at 25, I should probably listen to you," Justin agreed.
Justin Bieber's heartfelt interview with Oprah Winfrey comes conveniently after his rumored split from his Disney star sweetheart, Selena Gomez. However, the two seem to be managing well since they were recently seen together at the American Music Awards afterparty. It was the same night that the "Boyfriend" singer won three awards.
Oprah's interview with Justin will air on "Oprah's Next Chapter" on November 25 at 9 p.m. EST.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Promo, Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘Four Walls And A Roof’
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- 'American Horror Story' : Renewed For Season 5, Ryan Murphy Says 'We're Not Doing Space'
- Kristen Stewart ‘Not In Love’ With ‘Equals’ Co-star Nicholas Hoult -- Reports
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar