Justin Bieber Wants to Get Married Before Turning 25
By Czarina Malleta | November 22, 2012 3:08 PM EST
Justin Bieber's name has been all over the news these past few days because of his rumored breakup with girlfriend Selena Gomez. Revealing a little more about his personal life, Justin sat down for an interview on Oprah Winfrey's show.
Amidst his millions of fans and his multi-million dollar fortune, Justin Bieber reveals that there are days when he feels completely lonely. Because of his very busy schedule and his hectic tours, it has forced him to keep a tight-knit of friends.
"I get days where I'm just down and gloomy," Bieber said. "I have like three close friends that I'll fly out to see me or chat with or call, but I mean, that's really the truth."
Justin says that even though he has reached superstardom, he's still "human" and still feels sad sometimes.
Meanwhile, the TV host also asked Justin a few intriguing questions about his plans for the future. Talking more specifically, Oprah asked if Justin was open about getting married before he turns 25 in which Justin admits that he probably would.
But the talk show host, being more matured and wiser in experience, begged to disagree and said, "Rethink that, will you?"
"Yeah, I mean, you are Oprah, you are telling me I should not get married at 25, I should probably listen to you," Justin agreed.
Justin Bieber's heartfelt interview with Oprah Winfrey comes conveniently after his rumored split from his Disney star sweetheart, Selena Gomez. However, the two seem to be managing well since they were recently seen together at the American Music Awards afterparty. It was the same night that the "Boyfriend" singer won three awards.
Oprah's interview with Justin will air on "Oprah's Next Chapter" on November 25 at 9 p.m. EST.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- PageSix: Beyonce & Jay Z Union is Not About Love, All About Business & the Brand
Join the Conversation
- Orange is the New Black Season 3: Laura Prepon Hints Strain in Alex, Piper Relationship, New Actor Roped-in [Spoilers]
- The Big Bang Theory: Mayim Bialik Talks about Sheldon, Amy Kiss in Season 7 [KISS VIDEO]
- The Bachelor Update: Find Out if Juan Pablo and Nikki Ferrell Are Still With Each Other
- True Blood Spoilers: Alcide Killed because Season 7 is Bill, Sookie’s Season
- Rob Kardashian's Ex-Girlfriend Adrienne Bailon FInally Removes Cheating Reality Star's Name from Her Butt
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Alpha Leaks Online: Release Date, Five Features to Wait for New Smart Phone
- Photos of Motorola Moto X+1 Prototype and Specs Leak Online, Release Date, Four Fresh Features Revealed
- Sony Xperia Z3: Release Date, Five Features to Expect from New Android Smart Phone
- Top Surprising Features Of iOS 8
- Top 4 Reasons Why iPhone 6 Will Hit Big Soon After its Sept 2014 Release Date
- Freshly Leaked Apple iPad Air 2 Cases Confirm Touch ID Sensor; Release Date, Limited Specs and Price Listed
- 5 Food Scandals That Shocked The World