Justin Bieber Wants to Get Married Before Turning 25
By Czarina Malleta | November 22, 2012 3:08 PM EST
Justin Bieber's name has been all over the news these past few days because of his rumored breakup with girlfriend Selena Gomez. Revealing a little more about his personal life, Justin sat down for an interview on Oprah Winfrey's show.
Amidst his millions of fans and his multi-million dollar fortune, Justin Bieber reveals that there are days when he feels completely lonely. Because of his very busy schedule and his hectic tours, it has forced him to keep a tight-knit of friends.
"I get days where I'm just down and gloomy," Bieber said. "I have like three close friends that I'll fly out to see me or chat with or call, but I mean, that's really the truth."
Justin says that even though he has reached superstardom, he's still "human" and still feels sad sometimes.
Meanwhile, the TV host also asked Justin a few intriguing questions about his plans for the future. Talking more specifically, Oprah asked if Justin was open about getting married before he turns 25 in which Justin admits that he probably would.
But the talk show host, being more matured and wiser in experience, begged to disagree and said, "Rethink that, will you?"
"Yeah, I mean, you are Oprah, you are telling me I should not get married at 25, I should probably listen to you," Justin agreed.
Justin Bieber's heartfelt interview with Oprah Winfrey comes conveniently after his rumored split from his Disney star sweetheart, Selena Gomez. However, the two seem to be managing well since they were recently seen together at the American Music Awards afterparty. It was the same night that the "Boyfriend" singer won three awards.
Oprah's interview with Justin will air on "Oprah's Next Chapter" on November 25 at 9 p.m. EST.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Rihanna Nude Photos Leaked – The Fappening 2: Second Wave Of Celebrities Nude Pictures Leak on 4chan And Reddit
- 'Castle' Season 7 Spoilers: Stana Katic's Kate Beckett, NYPD To Discover The Real Rick Castle
- 'Star Wars 7'—5 Villains To Feature In The Movie, According To Reported Leaks [Spoilers]
- 'Under The Dome' Season 2 Finale Spoilers: An Exit Route Appears But Not Everyone Gets Out Alive, 'Under The Dome' Season 3 Update [VIDEO]
- Bruce Jenner Sex Change Reports Resurface As He Shaves His Leg, Behaves Feminine Inside A Coffee Shop
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Date is Halloween 2014 as Android L Intro Set for October 16
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Samsung Galaxy S5: Battle of the Samsung Flagship Smartphones
- Moto G 2014 v Asus Zenfone 5 – Specification Comparison Shows Zenfone 5 Is A Good Alternative for Moto G
- Apple iPad Air 2, OS X Yosemite Release Date Set For October, While iPad Mini 3 With Retina Headed For 2015 Release
- Android 5.0 L Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Nexus 7 Release in October, Google Employees Offer Hint
- Purported Xiaomi Redmi Note Successor Powered With Monstrous Processor Under Wraps, Will Take On Meizu MX4
- U.S and Canada Fighter Jets Chase Out Russian Jets Near Alaska: Air Space Violation Not Confirmed