Justin Bieber Wants to Get Married Before Turning 25
By Czarina Malleta | November 22, 2012 3:08 PM EST
Justin Bieber's name has been all over the news these past few days because of his rumored breakup with girlfriend Selena Gomez. Revealing a little more about his personal life, Justin sat down for an interview on Oprah Winfrey's show.
Amidst his millions of fans and his multi-million dollar fortune, Justin Bieber reveals that there are days when he feels completely lonely. Because of his very busy schedule and his hectic tours, it has forced him to keep a tight-knit of friends.
"I get days where I'm just down and gloomy," Bieber said. "I have like three close friends that I'll fly out to see me or chat with or call, but I mean, that's really the truth."
Justin says that even though he has reached superstardom, he's still "human" and still feels sad sometimes.
Meanwhile, the TV host also asked Justin a few intriguing questions about his plans for the future. Talking more specifically, Oprah asked if Justin was open about getting married before he turns 25 in which Justin admits that he probably would.
But the talk show host, being more matured and wiser in experience, begged to disagree and said, "Rethink that, will you?"
"Yeah, I mean, you are Oprah, you are telling me I should not get married at 25, I should probably listen to you," Justin agreed.
Justin Bieber's heartfelt interview with Oprah Winfrey comes conveniently after his rumored split from his Disney star sweetheart, Selena Gomez. However, the two seem to be managing well since they were recently seen together at the American Music Awards afterparty. It was the same night that the "Boyfriend" singer won three awards.
Oprah's interview with Justin will air on "Oprah's Next Chapter" on November 25 at 9 p.m. EST.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘Guardians Of The Galaxy 2’ Nebula Is Alive And James Gunn Wants Fans To See More Of Her
- Selena Gomez And Justin Bieber: Songstress Fears Pregnancy After Experiencing Pregnancy Symptoms—Report
- 'American Horror Story' Season 4 Episode 8 Spoilers: Big Twist Features Dandy In Blood Bath
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 12 Spoilers: Katey Sagal On Gemma Teller’s Fate in ‘Red Rose’ [VIDEO]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 8 Spoilers – ‘Coda’: Midseason Finale Is ‘Heartbreaking’ And ‘Gut-Wrenching’
- 5 Proofs Russia is Geared-Up for Shooting War with U.S. and Can Win Future Nuclear Showdown
- Target’s ‘Surprise Doorbusters’ Black Friday 2014 Deals On TV Sets, Entertainment Centres, DVD Players And More
- IKEA Black Friday 2014 Ad Includes Discounts On Home Furnishings, Appliances, Kitchen Designs, Beds, Sofas, Mattresses And Toys
- T-Mobile’s Black Friday 2014 Deals On Apple iPhone 6, Samsung Galaxy Note 4/Edge, Nexus 6, HTC One M8, LG G3, iPad Air 2 And Mini 3
- ISIS Drug Transit From Afghanistan To Europe Confirmed By Russia: Money Goes Into Terror Funding And In New Recruitments
- ISIS Kidnaps Iraqi Defence Minister’s Family, Executes Female Parliament Candidates
- Bill Clinton At It Again, Caught By Camera In Jerusalem Peeking At Woman’s Breast