Justin Bieber Wants to Get Married Before Turning 25
By Czarina Malleta | November 22, 2012 3:08 PM EST
Justin Bieber's name has been all over the news these past few days because of his rumored breakup with girlfriend Selena Gomez. Revealing a little more about his personal life, Justin sat down for an interview on Oprah Winfrey's show.
Amidst his millions of fans and his multi-million dollar fortune, Justin Bieber reveals that there are days when he feels completely lonely. Because of his very busy schedule and his hectic tours, it has forced him to keep a tight-knit of friends.
"I get days where I'm just down and gloomy," Bieber said. "I have like three close friends that I'll fly out to see me or chat with or call, but I mean, that's really the truth."
Justin says that even though he has reached superstardom, he's still "human" and still feels sad sometimes.
Meanwhile, the TV host also asked Justin a few intriguing questions about his plans for the future. Talking more specifically, Oprah asked if Justin was open about getting married before he turns 25 in which Justin admits that he probably would.
But the talk show host, being more matured and wiser in experience, begged to disagree and said, "Rethink that, will you?"
"Yeah, I mean, you are Oprah, you are telling me I should not get married at 25, I should probably listen to you," Justin agreed.
Justin Bieber's heartfelt interview with Oprah Winfrey comes conveniently after his rumored split from his Disney star sweetheart, Selena Gomez. However, the two seem to be managing well since they were recently seen together at the American Music Awards afterparty. It was the same night that the "Boyfriend" singer won three awards.
Oprah's interview with Justin will air on "Oprah's Next Chapter" on November 25 at 9 p.m. EST.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'NCIS' Season 12, Episode 6 Spoilers: Abby Sciuto Talks Of Cote de Pablo's Character, 'I Loved Ziva But She Left Us' (Review)
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 29, 2014: Caroline Is Remorseful About What Happened To Her And Ridge While Katie Is Fuming [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Leaked Image Of New Villain Clutching Red Lightsaber [Spoilers]
- 'The Walking Dead' Star Norman Reedus Bashes The Report That He Begged The Producers Not To Turn Daryl Dixon Gay
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actor Kit Harington Denies Romance With Co-stars Rose Leslie And Emilia Clarke
- Marvel Announces Release Dates Of 11 Upcoming Movies From 2015 To 2019
- Xiaomi Becomes World’s Third Largest Smartphone Manufacturer By Dethroning Huawei
- Entry Of Peshmerga Fighters From Iraq Boosts The Kobani Battle Against ISIS: Turkey Provides Transit
- Nexus 6, 9 Buyers on November Release Will Enjoy These 3 Killer Lollipop 5.0 Features First
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Woman Hanged In Iran Talks Abuse In Prison, Left Chilling Message To Family
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight