USDJPY: Strengthens, Rallies Through Key Resistance
By Mohammed Isah | November 22, 2012 1:44 AM EST
USDJPY: With a strong higher close seen on Tuesday and a follow through now underway, further upside offensive looks to continue. This leaves USDJPY targeting the 82.77 level as the next upside target with a violation of here opening the door for a run at the 83.30 level and possibly higher towards the 84.00 level. Its daily RSI is bullish and pointing higher suggesting further upside. Alternatively, support comes in at the 81.44 level followed by the 80.65 level where a reversal of roles is likely to occur. However, a violation of here will call for a run at the 79.21/09 levels. Further down, support comes at the 78.00 level. Further down, support lies at the 77.13/00 levels. All in all, USDJPY continues to face further upside threat.
Most Popular Slideshows
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
- Dwyane Wade, Joe Johnson, Amare Stoudemire Among Worst Contracts In The NBA (Part 2 - Eastern Conference)
- Brawl-Marred Game in NFL Week 3: Philadelphia Eagles 37, Washington Redskins 34 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- New Samsung Galaxy Note 4 and Galaxy S5 Android 5.0 L Killer Features, Encryption and More
- Google Release Roundup: New Nexus 6, Nexus 8, Android 5.0 L Launch and Killer Features
- Xperia Z, Xperia ZL, Xperia ZR Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide
- Moto G 2014 v Asus Zenfone 5 – Specification Comparison Shows Zenfone 5 Is A Good Alternative for Moto G
- Nexus 8, Nexus 9 Release Date, Device Name And Price Conundrum: What To Expect?
- New Zealand Could Be Next ISIS Target After Australia Beheading Plot, Says Expert
- China Is Also Seizing Disputed Land Along Indian Border