Man Plunges to Death in 'Suspicious' Ladbroke Grove Incident
By Dominic Gover | November 21, 2012 11:27 PM EST
A man has been killed in what appears to have been a fall from a flat in Ladbroke Grove, west London.
Shaka Wilmot, 39, was found at the bottom of a block of flats on Chesterton Road last weekend. He was rushed to nearby St Mary's hospital but died of his injuries later.
A 51-year-old woman and a 24-year-old man were arrested hours later in connection with his death. They were bailed until January 3, next year.
Police are appealing for three people who they believe were inside the building when Wilmot plunged from the second floor to come forward.
A Scotland Yard spokesman described the trio as a black man, a black woman and a mixed race woman.
Detective Chief Inspector Charles King, from the Homicide and Serious Crime Command, said: "We don't know how the victim came to fall from the window which is why we are particularly appealing for those who were with him to come forward and help. We believe we know the identify of one of the women inside the flat.
"The incident is being treated as suspicious at this stage but we need to piece together the events that led to this man's death. If you can assist please contact us."
Call the incident room on 0208 721 4054. Alternatively, contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 3: Kansas City Royals 3, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Six English Words Which Originated From Arabic
- ISIS Educates Young Children in 'School of Jihad,' Deploys Them in Active Combat After Graduation [VIDEO]
- Robots May Be Used to Fight Ebola in West Africa; Australian PM Admits US, UK Asked For Medical Teams
- Decades-Long Mystery of Oklahoma Lake Solved, Missing Six Bodies Identified
- Gay Community In Liberia Persecuted For Ebola; Church Leaders Call Virus 'Punishment' For Homosexuality
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- U.S. Targets Buyers of ISIS Oil, Threatens Sanctions
- ISIS Syria Airstrike Bombing Has Killed 550 People, Civilians Included
- Russia Blocking OSCE Monitoring Of Its Border With Ukraine
- Russia Shifts Blame On US For Ukraine Crisis, Putin Accuses West of 'Remaking World'