Man Plunges to Death in 'Suspicious' Ladbroke Grove Incident
By Dominic Gover | November 21, 2012 11:27 PM EST
A man has been killed in what appears to have been a fall from a flat in Ladbroke Grove, west London.
Shaka Wilmot, 39, was found at the bottom of a block of flats on Chesterton Road last weekend. He was rushed to nearby St Mary's hospital but died of his injuries later.
A 51-year-old woman and a 24-year-old man were arrested hours later in connection with his death. They were bailed until January 3, next year.
Police are appealing for three people who they believe were inside the building when Wilmot plunged from the second floor to come forward.
A Scotland Yard spokesman described the trio as a black man, a black woman and a mixed race woman.
Detective Chief Inspector Charles King, from the Homicide and Serious Crime Command, said: "We don't know how the victim came to fall from the window which is why we are particularly appealing for those who were with him to come forward and help. We believe we know the identify of one of the women inside the flat.
"The incident is being treated as suspicious at this stage but we need to piece together the events that led to this man's death. If you can assist please contact us."
Call the incident room on 0208 721 4054. Alternatively, contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Video Showing Mentally Disabled African American Shot 46 Times By Eight Police Officers For Just Holding A Penknife
- Brisbane Woman Performs Sex With Dog, Gets Charged With Bestiality
- Kate Middleton Pregnancy Update: Duchess Forced To Return To Royal Engagements, Feuding With The Queen Over Royal Duties---Report
- Google Loses Lawsuit Against Canadian Woman Over Breast Exposure
- Robbery Attempt in Sydney Bank, Armed Robbers on The Loose
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Motorola Droid Turbo – S-Pen Is Note’s 4 USP But Droid Turbo Can Outshine With Larger Battery
- 8 Important Things to Consider Before Buying or Upgrading to iPad Air 2