Man Plunges to Death in 'Suspicious' Ladbroke Grove Incident
By Dominic Gover | November 21, 2012 11:27 PM EST
A man has been killed in what appears to have been a fall from a flat in Ladbroke Grove, west London.
Shaka Wilmot, 39, was found at the bottom of a block of flats on Chesterton Road last weekend. He was rushed to nearby St Mary's hospital but died of his injuries later.
A 51-year-old woman and a 24-year-old man were arrested hours later in connection with his death. They were bailed until January 3, next year.
Police are appealing for three people who they believe were inside the building when Wilmot plunged from the second floor to come forward.
A Scotland Yard spokesman described the trio as a black man, a black woman and a mixed race woman.
Detective Chief Inspector Charles King, from the Homicide and Serious Crime Command, said: "We don't know how the victim came to fall from the window which is why we are particularly appealing for those who were with him to come forward and help. We believe we know the identify of one of the women inside the flat.
"The incident is being treated as suspicious at this stage but we need to piece together the events that led to this man's death. If you can assist please contact us."
Call the incident room on 0208 721 4054. Alternatively, contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton Pregnancy Update: Duchess Spotted All Smiles, Sickness Seems Over
- 14 Contestants For Miss Hitler 2014 Beauty Pageant Organised By Russian Equivalent Of Facebook
- 2014 Meteor Shower: Slooh To Have Live Broadcast Of Orionids Meteor Shower October 21 Peak, NASA Assures Ideal Observing Conditions
- Kate Middleton To Give Birth To A 'Cheerful' Baby, Duchess Not Carrying Twins---Report
- 63-Year-Old Admits He Has Made Love To More Than 700 Cars But Now Remains Faithful To Just One Beetle
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Redmi Note 2 vs iPhone 6: Samsung in Danger with Depressing Q3
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar
- Australia's 'No Way' Anti-Asylum Seeker Poster Sparks Outrage