Fully Charged: Stunning All-Electric Motorbike Agility Saietta
By Channelflip | November 21, 2012 9:44 PM EST
Our latest instalment of Fully Charged comes to you from the National Science Museum, London where presenter, Robert Llewellyn comes face to face with the stunning Agility Saietta electric motorbike.
In this episode, Lawrence Marazzi, director of Agility Global describes how the Saietta represents the first meaningful redesign in motorcycling in a generation.
Saietta's unparalleled handling and revolutionary styling have set the benchmark for performance and design across the industry.
The bike lays claim to an impressive list of firsts, has received glowing reviews and awards and has been touted as 'the best motorbike available, bar none.'
It also boasts all-day-long range, unmatched handling and impressive power.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Honda Connect a System Based on Android and NVIDIA Tegra Processor To make Driving Easy
- Over 1,000 New Jobs Available at Oakville Assembly – Ford of Canada
- 2015 Ford Mustang: Right-Hand Drive Pony Car To Be Available In Australia Next Year
- Upcoming Ford Falcon Can Save Life with 000 Technology During Crash
- All-New Mazda2 to Roll Out in Australia This Summer
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu