Fully Charged: Stunning All-Electric Motorbike Agility Saietta
By Channelflip | November 21, 2012 9:44 PM EST
Our latest instalment of Fully Charged comes to you from the National Science Museum, London where presenter, Robert Llewellyn comes face to face with the stunning Agility Saietta electric motorbike.
In this episode, Lawrence Marazzi, director of Agility Global describes how the Saietta represents the first meaningful redesign in motorcycling in a generation.
Saietta's unparalleled handling and revolutionary styling have set the benchmark for performance and design across the industry.
The bike lays claim to an impressive list of firsts, has received glowing reviews and awards and has been touted as 'the best motorbike available, bar none.'
It also boasts all-day-long range, unmatched handling and impressive power.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- US Alerts Car Owners To Fix Air Bags Urgently As Defective Air Bags Are Causing Fatal Deaths With Shrapnels Flying Out
- Honda Connect a System Based on Android and NVIDIA Tegra Processor To make Driving Easy
- Over 1,000 New Jobs Available at Oakville Assembly – Ford of Canada
- 2015 Ford Mustang: Right-Hand Drive Pony Car To Be Available In Australia Next Year
- Upcoming Ford Falcon Can Save Life with 000 Technology During Crash
- Marvel Announces Release Dates Of 11 Upcoming Movies From 2015 To 2019
- Xiaomi Becomes World’s Third Largest Smartphone Manufacturer By Dethroning Huawei
- Entry Of Peshmerga Fighters From Iraq Boosts The Kobani Battle Against ISIS: Turkey Provides Transit
- Nexus 6, 9 Buyers on November Release Will Enjoy These 3 Killer Lollipop 5.0 Features First
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Woman Hanged In Iran Talks Abuse In Prison, Left Chilling Message To Family
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight