Justin Bieber & Selena Gomez: A Shot Back at Love & Dating
By Diadem Pambid | November 21, 2012 7:03 PM EST
Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez might have broken up weeks ago. Yet, recent images of the two together have emerged from all over the web proving that the "Jelena" duo are in fact in good graces once again. So "Jelena" fans can rejoice over the news.
As the saying goes "First love never dies." Currently, "Jelena" fans are screaming and rejoicing over the news that Justin and Selena have reconciled. By the looks of it, the break-up was probably a publicity stunt like the famed "Robsten" split back in August. With all the stories and paparazzi photos of the two in the same place and group dates, the "Jelena" duo is definitely back together - and that they never even broke up.
Busted! With two public date nights in a row, rumors has been spreading like a disease that the Bieber and Gomez are back on track!
After the 2012 AMA show, Bieber and Gomez were seen and photographed walking hand-in-hand leaving together for the after party at Bootsy Bellows. Also joining them that night was none other than mommy dearest, Pattie Mallette. That night, the not-so-ex-couples went back to Gomez's house.
Next night, even though Bieber and Gomez did not arrive together, they were spotted on a group date at Benihanna which was one of their favorite restaurants. Trying desperately to practice their "ninja moves", the couple failed at not being photographed by the papparazi.
"It's not that Selena didn't want to come to the AMAs, she just didn't want all the attention to be on their relationship. She wanted it to be about the music and let Justin just be there for his fans. She still loves Justin. The love is still there, they just need to disappear to an exotic island together," said a source close to the couple to Hollywood Life.
"Beliebers" who are still rooting for the Victoria's Secret model, Barbara Palvin, best stop now. By the looks of it, Justin isn't really serious about the blonde beauty and is instead taking another shot at love with his one true lady love, Selena Gomez.
Hopefully, the "Jelena" duo manages to make things work the second time around and make it to the end of 2012.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Mark Ruffalo Turns Into Hulk For His Daughter And Another Preschooler
- 'NCIS Los Angeles' Season 6 Recap: Episode 9 'Traitor' Aired On Nov. 24, 2014, The Hunt For The ‘NCIS LA’ Mole Is Over [WATCH VIDEOS]
- 'Revenge' Season 4 Spoilers: Daniel, Emily In Twisted Friendship; David Clarke Mystery Growing (Review, Updates)
- 'The Mentalist' Season 7, Episode 1 Spoilers: The Ending Begins For Patrick Jane And Teresa Lisbon (Synopsis)
- 'CSI Crime Scene Investigation' Season 15 Recap: Episode 7 ‘Road to Recovery' Aired On Nov. 23, 2014, A Girl In A Rehabilitation Facility Ends Up Dead In A Pool And The ‘CSI Las Vegas’ Team Investigated Her Death [WATCH VIDEOS]
- Kobani ISIS Fighter Sends Out Desperate Message For Prayers And Support: Euphoria Turns Into Desperation As Kurds Advance
- Chris Algieri’s Battered Face Trends On Social Media
- Home Depot Early Black Friday 2014 Sale Up To Nov. 29, 2014 Includes Special Buys On Appliances Such As Samsung Refrigerators, Whirlpool Electric Ranges And Hoover Vacuum Cleaners
- Black Friday Sale 2014 Deals From Amazon On Smartphones, TVs, Headsets And More
- Microsoft Band Runs Out Of Stock, But Offers $10 Gift Voucher To Wait-Listed Customers
- Andrew Robb Asks Obama Not to ‘Lecture’ Australia on Climate Change
- Highest Paid NBA Players 2014: NBA Stars Who Earn More Than LeBron James