Justin Bieber & Selena Gomez: A Shot Back at Love & Dating
By Diadem Pambid | November 21, 2012 7:03 PM EST
Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez might have broken up weeks ago. Yet, recent images of the two together have emerged from all over the web proving that the "Jelena" duo are in fact in good graces once again. So "Jelena" fans can rejoice over the news.
As the saying goes "First love never dies." Currently, "Jelena" fans are screaming and rejoicing over the news that Justin and Selena have reconciled. By the looks of it, the break-up was probably a publicity stunt like the famed "Robsten" split back in August. With all the stories and paparazzi photos of the two in the same place and group dates, the "Jelena" duo is definitely back together - and that they never even broke up.
Busted! With two public date nights in a row, rumors has been spreading like a disease that the Bieber and Gomez are back on track!
After the 2012 AMA show, Bieber and Gomez were seen and photographed walking hand-in-hand leaving together for the after party at Bootsy Bellows. Also joining them that night was none other than mommy dearest, Pattie Mallette. That night, the not-so-ex-couples went back to Gomez's house.
Next night, even though Bieber and Gomez did not arrive together, they were spotted on a group date at Benihanna which was one of their favorite restaurants. Trying desperately to practice their "ninja moves", the couple failed at not being photographed by the papparazi.
"It's not that Selena didn't want to come to the AMAs, she just didn't want all the attention to be on their relationship. She wanted it to be about the music and let Justin just be there for his fans. She still loves Justin. The love is still there, they just need to disappear to an exotic island together," said a source close to the couple to Hollywood Life.
"Beliebers" who are still rooting for the Victoria's Secret model, Barbara Palvin, best stop now. By the looks of it, Justin isn't really serious about the blonde beauty and is instead taking another shot at love with his one true lady love, Selena Gomez.
Hopefully, the "Jelena" duo manages to make things work the second time around and make it to the end of 2012.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
- Kate Middleton's Pregnancy Hearsays: Possible Evidence Revealed [PHOTOS]
- Selena Gomez Turns 22 Today, Celebrates Early without Justin Bieber: Top 12 Interesting Facts About the Singer [SEE PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Star Wars Episode VII: Jedi Master's Search, Luke's Lightsaber From the Sky
- Avengers 2: Ultron's First Attack On The Avengers, More Details on the Avengers Tower Party
- Bachelorette 2014, Bachelor 2015 Spoilers: Andi Dorfman Hints at Next Bachelor; Find Out What He Thinks About the Job
- Castle Season 7 Spoilers: Stana Katic says ‘Back in the Saddle’, Beckett, Castle Romance to Grow Stronger
- Selena Gomez & Andre Hamann Update: Andre Calls Selena Stunning, Admits Crush on Singer
- Fresh Leak Hints iPhone 6 Price and Release Date; 4.7-Inches iPhone 6 Sapphire Display Scratched in Test; New Spigen Cases Out
- iPhone 6 2014 Release Date Very Soon as Apple Orders 120M New iPhones from Foxconn – Report
- Google Nexus 6 on Release Date Will Sport 2K Display Panel & Lower Price Tag – Report
- Motorola Moto G Vs. Xiaomi Mi3 – Low in Price, High -level Features
- FCC Approves Sony Xperia Z3 for U.S. Market
- Killer Xiaomi Mi4 at $369 Likely to Come With 5.0-Inch Display, Snapdragon 801 Processor, 3GB RAM and More
- Sony PlayStation 4 Outsells a Resurgent Xbox One in June