Justin Bieber & Selena Gomez: A Shot Back at Love & Dating
By Diadem Pambid | November 21, 2012 7:03 PM EST
Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez might have broken up weeks ago. Yet, recent images of the two together have emerged from all over the web proving that the "Jelena" duo are in fact in good graces once again. So "Jelena" fans can rejoice over the news.
As the saying goes "First love never dies." Currently, "Jelena" fans are screaming and rejoicing over the news that Justin and Selena have reconciled. By the looks of it, the break-up was probably a publicity stunt like the famed "Robsten" split back in August. With all the stories and paparazzi photos of the two in the same place and group dates, the "Jelena" duo is definitely back together - and that they never even broke up.
Busted! With two public date nights in a row, rumors has been spreading like a disease that the Bieber and Gomez are back on track!
After the 2012 AMA show, Bieber and Gomez were seen and photographed walking hand-in-hand leaving together for the after party at Bootsy Bellows. Also joining them that night was none other than mommy dearest, Pattie Mallette. That night, the not-so-ex-couples went back to Gomez's house.
Next night, even though Bieber and Gomez did not arrive together, they were spotted on a group date at Benihanna which was one of their favorite restaurants. Trying desperately to practice their "ninja moves", the couple failed at not being photographed by the papparazi.
"It's not that Selena didn't want to come to the AMAs, she just didn't want all the attention to be on their relationship. She wanted it to be about the music and let Justin just be there for his fans. She still loves Justin. The love is still there, they just need to disappear to an exotic island together," said a source close to the couple to Hollywood Life.
"Beliebers" who are still rooting for the Victoria's Secret model, Barbara Palvin, best stop now. By the looks of it, Justin isn't really serious about the blonde beauty and is instead taking another shot at love with his one true lady love, Selena Gomez.
Hopefully, the "Jelena" duo manages to make things work the second time around and make it to the end of 2012.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Promo, Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘Four Walls And A Roof’
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- 'American Horror Story' : Renewed For Season 5, Ryan Murphy Says 'We're Not Doing Space'
- Kristen Stewart ‘Not In Love’ With ‘Equals’ Co-star Nicholas Hoult -- Reports
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch