Justin Bieber & Selena Gomez: A Shot Back at Love & Dating
By Diadem Pambid | November 21, 2012 7:03 PM EST
Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez might have broken up weeks ago. Yet, recent images of the two together have emerged from all over the web proving that the "Jelena" duo are in fact in good graces once again. So "Jelena" fans can rejoice over the news.
As the saying goes "First love never dies." Currently, "Jelena" fans are screaming and rejoicing over the news that Justin and Selena have reconciled. By the looks of it, the break-up was probably a publicity stunt like the famed "Robsten" split back in August. With all the stories and paparazzi photos of the two in the same place and group dates, the "Jelena" duo is definitely back together - and that they never even broke up.
Busted! With two public date nights in a row, rumors has been spreading like a disease that the Bieber and Gomez are back on track!
After the 2012 AMA show, Bieber and Gomez were seen and photographed walking hand-in-hand leaving together for the after party at Bootsy Bellows. Also joining them that night was none other than mommy dearest, Pattie Mallette. That night, the not-so-ex-couples went back to Gomez's house.
Next night, even though Bieber and Gomez did not arrive together, they were spotted on a group date at Benihanna which was one of their favorite restaurants. Trying desperately to practice their "ninja moves", the couple failed at not being photographed by the papparazi.
"It's not that Selena didn't want to come to the AMAs, she just didn't want all the attention to be on their relationship. She wanted it to be about the music and let Justin just be there for his fans. She still loves Justin. The love is still there, they just need to disappear to an exotic island together," said a source close to the couple to Hollywood Life.
"Beliebers" who are still rooting for the Victoria's Secret model, Barbara Palvin, best stop now. By the looks of it, Justin isn't really serious about the blonde beauty and is instead taking another shot at love with his one true lady love, Selena Gomez.
Hopefully, the "Jelena" duo manages to make things work the second time around and make it to the end of 2012.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kate Middleton First Official Solo Trip: Details For Malta Tour Revealed [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Full List Of Winners, Miley Cyrus ‘Wrecking Ball’ Bags Video Of The Year [PHOTOS]
- Manny Pacquiao Vs. Chris Algieri World Tour Kick Off Press Conference In Macau [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
Join the Conversation
- 'Sylvester Stallone Dies In Horrible Car Accident’ Death Hoax Goes Viral
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’ Season 8 Spoiler: Revelation Of Reason Why Penny, Leonard ‘Not’ Getting Married Soon
- 'The Bachelorette' Update: Andi Dorfman And Josh Murray To Setup Career In Hollywood- Reports
- 'Castle' Season 7 Spoilers: Stana Katic's Kate Beckett to Rediscover Nathan Fillion's Rick Castle; 'Derrick Storm' Coming to ABC [VIDEO]
- ‘The Bold And The Beautiful’ Spoilers For Aug. 26, 2014: Past Mistakes, Betrayals And Confrontations In ‘B&B’ [WATCH VIDEO]
- Apple on iPhone 6 Release Date One Week After September 9 Despite Display Shortage Starting $800
- James Foley Video Had A Change Of Actor – Expert Points Out
- Canada Concerned About Russia’s Military Expansion in Arctic
- Nokia X2 vs. Nokia Lumia 530 - Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Hundreds of Men Rape Teen for Three Years
- Nexus 6 Release Date Will Intro Android 5.0 aka Lemon Meringue Pie with Killer Specs & Features
- Trending: Ice Bucket Challenge Replaced By Rubble Bucket Challenge By People Of Gaza