Rupee Falls on Greece Worries
November 21, 2012 4:32 PM EST
The rupee fell to 55.29/31 versus its previous close of 55.0950/1050 after touching a session low at 55.35, its weakest since September 13.
Euro extends falls after no agreement is reached yet among the euro zone finance ministers on Greece.
Traders say the absence of any flows in the market, buying by oil firms and a falling euro are all positives for the dollar but exporters could step in to sell their holdings around 55.40 levels, limiting a bigger rise.
Domestic share movements to be watched for cues on foreign fund flows.
Most Popular Slideshows
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Recap: New York Giants 45, Washington Redskins 14 [PHOTOS]
- Photos Of George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin, They Get Married Again On Monday [Slideshow]
Join the Conversation
- 3 Reasons to Get the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Instead of the iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- Google HTC Nexus 9 Tablet October 24 Launch Date Benefits Many
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Nexus 6: Which Smartphone Dominates
- MH 370 Search In Ocean To Intensify With Hi Tech Ships Joining The Plane Hunt From October
- New Windows OS Is Not Windows 9, Microsoft To Launch Windows 10 As New OS Build
- Nexus 7 Tips and Tricks