Rupee Falls on Greece Worries
November 21, 2012 4:32 PM EST
The rupee fell to 55.29/31 versus its previous close of 55.0950/1050 after touching a session low at 55.35, its weakest since September 13.
Euro extends falls after no agreement is reached yet among the euro zone finance ministers on Greece.
Traders say the absence of any flows in the market, buying by oil firms and a falling euro are all positives for the dollar but exporters could step in to sell their holdings around 55.40 levels, limiting a bigger rise.
Domestic share movements to be watched for cues on foreign fund flows.
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch