Rupee Falls on Greece Worries
November 21, 2012 4:32 PM EST
The rupee fell to 55.29/31 versus its previous close of 55.0950/1050 after touching a session low at 55.35, its weakest since September 13.
Euro extends falls after no agreement is reached yet among the euro zone finance ministers on Greece.
Traders say the absence of any flows in the market, buying by oil firms and a falling euro are all positives for the dollar but exporters could step in to sell their holdings around 55.40 levels, limiting a bigger rise.
Domestic share movements to be watched for cues on foreign fund flows.
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Full List Of Winners, Miley Cyrus ‘Wrecking Ball’ Bags Video Of The Year [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton First Official Solo Trip: Details For Malta Tour Revealed [PHOTOS]
- Manny Pacquiao Vs. Chris Algieri World Tour Kick Off Press Conference In Macau [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
Join the Conversation
- Australian Stock Market Report – Midday August 26, 2014
- Survey Says Many Investors Unaware of True State of Stock Market
- Australian Stock Market Report – Morning August 27, 2014
- Australian Stock Market Report – Morning August 26, 2014
- 3 Keys to Real Estate Selling Success, According to Aussie Superstar Agent
- Apple on iPhone 6 Release Date One Week After September 9 Despite Display Shortage Starting $800
- James Foley Video Had A Change Of Actor – Expert Points Out
- Canada Concerned About Russia’s Military Expansion in Arctic
- Nokia X2 vs. Nokia Lumia 530 - Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Hundreds of Men Rape Teen for Three Years
- Nexus 6 Release Date Will Intro Android 5.0 aka Lemon Meringue Pie with Killer Specs & Features
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Mini vs. LG G3 S (aka LG G3 Beat, LG G3 Mini) – Specs, Features And Price Showdown