'Hunger Games: Catching Fire': New Poster Plus JLaw Shares Bromance on Set
By Diadem Pambid | November 21, 2012 4:21 PM EST
The highly anticipated sequel to "The Hunger Games" might be set for a November 2013 release but that doesn't mean fans can't go hyper over any "Catching Fire"-related news. In fact, Lionsgate Studios recently released a "motion poster" for the film via the film's Facebook page plus a few more changes worth the watch.
Lionsgate is out to collect 12 million fans under the official Facebook page of the film. So what does this mean for fans of the film franchise? Well, 12 lucky fans get to see their names listed at the end credits of the film.
Given the first film attracted much hype and attention then it'll be quite easy to gather more than 12 million fans this time around. Francis Lawrence will be taking over the second film from original director of "The Hunger Games", Gary Ross. Jennifer Lawrence, Josh Hutcherson and Liam Hemsworth reprise their roles as Katniss Everdeen, Peeta Mellark and Gale Hawthorn respectively.
Speaking of Lawrence, the "Girl on Fire" couldn't help but share a few tidbits on the growing romance off screen. If fans are thinking it's a Katniss and Peeta moment, they are altogether wrong. Lawrence blabs about the budding bromance brewing between Peeta and Finnick Odair's actors namely Josh Hutcherson and Sam Claflin.
"They are in love. It's a full-blown bromance and it's really bromantic and adorable. It's really cute. It's annoying, but it's cute," explained Jennifer.
For those who still haven't caught up with the book hype and are still hung up on "Twilight", "Hunger Games: Catching Fire" had recently signed on Sam Claflin of "Snow White & the Huntsman" to play as Finnick Odair.
Despite not being the best of friends in the book written by Suzanne Collins, Hutcherson and Claflin still managed to become the best of friends in real life. This is enough to prove that Hutcherson is indeed an adorable actor, the same thing goes for British actor, Sam Claflin.
"He's really sweet, a great, wonderful actor," said Lawrence in an interview with MTV at the Toronto Film Festival, adding, "He's got a great American accent."
Fans of the franchise can only sit patiently and wait. For now, "Hunger Games" fans better not miss out on the opportunity to join Lionsgate's contest on the film's official Facebook page.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 3: Kansas City Royals 3, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- U.S. Targets Buyers of ISIS Oil, Threatens Sanctions
- ISIS Syria Airstrike Bombing Has Killed 550 People, Civilians Included
- Russia Blocking OSCE Monitoring Of Its Border With Ukraine
- Russia Slams US 'Double Standards' In The Fight Against ISIS