'Hunger Games: Catching Fire': New Poster Plus JLaw Shares Bromance on Set
By Diadem Pambid | November 21, 2012 4:21 PM EST
The highly anticipated sequel to "The Hunger Games" might be set for a November 2013 release but that doesn't mean fans can't go hyper over any "Catching Fire"-related news. In fact, Lionsgate Studios recently released a "motion poster" for the film via the film's Facebook page plus a few more changes worth the watch.
Lionsgate is out to collect 12 million fans under the official Facebook page of the film. So what does this mean for fans of the film franchise? Well, 12 lucky fans get to see their names listed at the end credits of the film.
Given the first film attracted much hype and attention then it'll be quite easy to gather more than 12 million fans this time around. Francis Lawrence will be taking over the second film from original director of "The Hunger Games", Gary Ross. Jennifer Lawrence, Josh Hutcherson and Liam Hemsworth reprise their roles as Katniss Everdeen, Peeta Mellark and Gale Hawthorn respectively.
Speaking of Lawrence, the "Girl on Fire" couldn't help but share a few tidbits on the growing romance off screen. If fans are thinking it's a Katniss and Peeta moment, they are altogether wrong. Lawrence blabs about the budding bromance brewing between Peeta and Finnick Odair's actors namely Josh Hutcherson and Sam Claflin.
"They are in love. It's a full-blown bromance and it's really bromantic and adorable. It's really cute. It's annoying, but it's cute," explained Jennifer.
For those who still haven't caught up with the book hype and are still hung up on "Twilight", "Hunger Games: Catching Fire" had recently signed on Sam Claflin of "Snow White & the Huntsman" to play as Finnick Odair.
Despite not being the best of friends in the book written by Suzanne Collins, Hutcherson and Claflin still managed to become the best of friends in real life. This is enough to prove that Hutcherson is indeed an adorable actor, the same thing goes for British actor, Sam Claflin.
"He's really sweet, a great, wonderful actor," said Lawrence in an interview with MTV at the Toronto Film Festival, adding, "He's got a great American accent."
Fans of the franchise can only sit patiently and wait. For now, "Hunger Games" fans better not miss out on the opportunity to join Lionsgate's contest on the film's official Facebook page.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt Heads to Malta For New Movie After A Whirlwind French Wedding [PHOTOS]
- Prince Harry & Camilla Thurlow Getting Serious, St. Tropez Holiday Before The Prince’s 30th Birthday [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Getting Serious With Jennifer Lawrence, Actress Joining Coldplay Tour [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Full List Of Winners, Miley Cyrus ‘Wrecking Ball’ Bags Video Of The Year [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘Game of Thrones’ Season 5 Updates: ‘Sherlock’ Actor As Tycho Nestoris, Five Things About The Iron Banker
- Superman's First Comic Book Sells For $3.2 Billion
- A Bookless Digital Library Hums With Knowledge
- Justin Bieber Was Not A Very Good Host For 'Saturday Night Live,' Cast Members Tell All In A Book
- 'True Love,' Jennifer Lopez Book - Everything To Know About The First Ever Book By The Latin Artist
- Sept 19 iPhone 6 Release Date Firms Up as iWatch Rollout Delayed to Jan 2015 – Reports
- Apple iPhone 6 Actual Release Date after September 9 Confirmed 128GB Variant with New Resolution
- Apple iOS 8 vs Android 5.0 L: OS Wars Puts Android to Lower while Apple to Higher
- Google Chrome 64-bit for Windows 8 and Window 7 with Mac Beta Available
- North Korea Banker Who Manages Money of Kim Jong-un Defects to Russia With $5 Million
- Nexus 6 on Release Date Confirmed with Phablet-Size Display as FCC Filing Hints of 5.9-Inch Screen
- Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Nexus 7, Nexus 10 New Paranoid Android 4.5 Beta 2 Update Guide