Are Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Getting Serious? Couple Takes Romantic Getaway To Rome
By IBTimes Staff Reporter | November 21, 2012 9:21 AM EST
Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis just enjoyed a romantic weekend in Rome, sparking rumors that the couple is getting more serious, even though Kutcher is still legally married to Demi Moore.
Kutcher flew out to Rome to visit Kunis, who is currently at work filming “The Third Person.” The film, directed by Paul Haggis, features the love stories of three couples, in Rome, Pari, and New York. Kunis’s wide cast of co-stars includes Liam Neeson, Olivia Wilde, James Franco, Adrien Brody, Kim Basinger and Casey Affleck.
Kutcher and Kunis were spotted at dinner Sunday night at Antica Pesa, a “high-quality” restaurant that Zagat calls “perfect for a romantic dinner,” as well as at the Ristorante Boccondivino on Monday night. In photos published by the Daily Mail, Kutcher is the gentleman, shielding his girlfriend from the rain under a large umbrella.
Paparazzi were also trailing closely behind as the couple visited a Roman chapel together, sitting in the pews and appearing to admire the art and architecture. Later they walked hand-in-hand through the cobble stonestreets, before evidently catching on to the photographers following them. Obviously not wishing to be photographed, Kunis ducked behind Kutcher.
The casual couple met in 1998 on the set of “That ‘70s Show” but initially denied rumors of a romance. Kunis, the “Friends With Benefits” star, has given fans little information to work with, and first claimed that she and Kutcher were just friends when they began being seen together in public.
"Listen, we hang out. We've known each other for 15 years,” Kunis said earlier this year. "We have mutual friends. We're comfortable with one another. That's it! There's no crazy love story, nothing more."
Since then, the two have been photographed together more and more, on vacations around the globe, holding hands on the street, and even enjoying makeout sessions in New York's Central Park. Kunis has also been spotted visiting on the set of Kutcher’s sitcom “Two And A Half Men,” and now Kutcher is apparently returning the favor.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Selena Gomez Turns 22 Today, Celebrates Early without Justin Bieber: Top 12 Interesting Facts About the Singer [SEE PHOTOS]
- Photos from the Crash Site of Malaysia Airlines MH17 In Ukraine
Join the Conversation
- The Burka Avenger Educates Children While Fighting For Girls' Education Rights In New Pakistan TV Show
- Christopher Walken To Play Mob Boss In Film Adaptation Of Four Seasons Musical 'Jersey Boys'
- William Cantrell Mistakes Human Ashes For Cocaine, May Have Snorted Remains
- Giant Alligator Eats 80-Pound Dog In North Carolina, Gator May Still Be Alive
- Steve McQueen's Last Ride, 1952 Custom Chevy Pickup Truck, Hits The Auction Block
- Fresh Leak Hints iPhone 6 Price and Release Date; 4.7-Inches iPhone 6 Sapphire Display Scratched in Test; New Spigen Cases Out
- iPhone 6 2014 Release Date Very Soon as Apple Orders 120M New iPhones from Foxconn – Report
- Google Nexus 6 on Release Date Will Sport 2K Display Panel & Lower Price Tag – Report
- Motorola Moto G Vs. Xiaomi Mi3 – Low in Price, High -level Features
- FCC Approves Sony Xperia Z3 for U.S. Market
- Killer Xiaomi Mi4 at $369 Likely to Come With 5.0-Inch Display, Snapdragon 801 Processor, 3GB RAM and More
- End of Times Indicators: Japan’s Mount Fuji in ‘Critical State’ to Erupt, Could Affect At Least 1.2M People