S&P 500, Nasdaq turn up; Dow trims loss
November 21, 2012 3:00 AM EST
The S&P 500 and Nasdaq turned slightly higher while the Dow trimmed losses in late morning trading on Tuesday, helped by gains in financial and consumer discretionary shares.
The Dow Jones industrial average <.DJI> was down 11.56 points, or 0.09 percent, at 12,784.40. The Standard & Poor's 500 Index <.SPX> was up 0.89 point, or 0.06 percent, at 1,387.78. The Nasdaq Composite Index <.IXIC> was up 1.27 points, or 0.04 percent, at 2,917.34.
(Reporting By Caroline Valetkevitch; Editing by Kenneth Barry)
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Moto X 2014 vs. Motorola DROID Turbo - Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Motorola Droid Turbo – S-Pen Is Note’s 4 USP But Droid Turbo Can Outshine With Larger Battery