Egypt reaches preliminary deal for $4.8 billion IMF loan
November 20, 2012 11:21 PM EST
The minister added that the preliminary agreement would go to the IMF board to be finalized in December. An IMF official said the loan would be disbursed over 22 months.
(Writing by Edmund Blair; editing by Patrick Graham)
Join the Conversation
- Tourre on stand says email in SEC case 'not accurate'
- Syrian authorities blocking access to needy in Homs - Red Cross
- Faith in European Union at low ebb, EU poll says
- Former UBS banker gets 18 months, $1 million fine, for muni bid-rigging scheme
- U.S. judge halts challenges to Detroit's bankruptcy bid