Selena Gomez Hospitalized: The Reason Why?
By Diadem Pambid | November 20, 2012 9:55 PM EST
Selena Gomez might not have shown up at the AMAs beside Justin Bieber and Pattie Mallette but news is that Selena was spotted with Justin at the after party. Was this a "Jelena" reunion as much as fans hoped it would be? However, moments after the couples' alleged reconciliation, Selena Gomez was spotted sent to a nearby medical institution. What really went down and is Selena Gomez alright?
"Jelena" fans had quite a celebration after the American Music Awards 2012. Apart from Justin's big win at the awards night, Justin and Selena had allegedly reconciled that night along with Bieber's mother, Pattie Mallette. However, it looks as if the reconciliation didn't go too well because following the "Jelena" reunion, Selena Gomez was rushed to the emergency room.
Before fans of Gomez go frantic and crazy, Selena simply had her throat checked out. Sources say that Selena was simply worried about her throat which had been suffering as of late all thanks to her recording session and her stepfather's illness. The 20-year old simply had a few tests done on her throat "because her throat was bothering her."
"Also, her stepfather has had bronchitis so she wanted to be extra careful to make sure she wasn't getting it, too," added the source.
Justin Bieber was nowhere in sight accompanying Gomez. However, Justin did make sure Gomez didn't go alone. Selena was joined by Justin Bieber's bodyguard to the Los Angeles Hospital for the throat checkup.
As for the real deal between the "Jelena" duo, news is that Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez are definitely back together. Multiple sources confirm that Justin was spotted with Selena Gomez at the American Music Awards 2012 after party held at Boosty Bellows in Los Angeles.
The "Jelena" relationship sure has been a rocky one as of the month of November. Fans should definitely hope things between Justin and Selena stay firm until the end of the year. For now, everyone else is patiently waiting for Selena to get better for her March album release which hopefully doesn't contain any break-up or heartbreak songs. Of course, "Beliebers" can only hope and cross their fingers.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Jennifer Lawrence & Nicholas Hoult Allegedly Split: Mad Max Actor Cheats with Kristen Stewart & Riley Keough - Reports
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
Join the Conversation
- Ed Sheeran Disappoints Taylor Swift and Other A-List Celebrities, Scolded for Spilling Secrets - Reports
- Beyonce and Jay Z: HOV May Have a Sextape with Carmen Bryan, Report Suggests; Queen Bey ‘Beyond Furious’
- The Bachelorette Season 10 (2014) Finale, ATFR Spoilers: Find Out: Will Andi Dorfman Accept the Proposal and is She Still With the Winner
- Jim Parsons Quits The Big Bang Theory News Turns Out Hoax, but Actor ‘Not’ Sure about his Return in Season 8
- Kate Middleton Pregnancy Reports: The Truth Behind the Duchess Miscarriage
- Google Nexus 6, 8 with Android L on Release Date Promises Killer Mobile Device Experience
- iPhone 6 Release Date Relevance to iOS Newbies: Specs Meaning, Price Considerations
- Killer Whales Gobble Japanese Whaling Crew
- HTC One M8 Android 4.4.3 KitKat Update Roll Out, Introducing the HTC One Remix
- 12-inch MacBook Apple Retina and 2014 MacBook Pro to Feature Liquid Sensors, Release in October
- The Pirate Bay Releases ‘The Mobile Bay’: Mobile Torrent Download Made Easier but Remains Illegal
- 5 Marketing Nuggets We Can All Learn From Lady Gaga