Selena Gomez Hospitalized: The Reason Why?
By Diadem Pambid | November 20, 2012 9:55 PM EST
Selena Gomez might not have shown up at the AMAs beside Justin Bieber and Pattie Mallette but news is that Selena was spotted with Justin at the after party. Was this a "Jelena" reunion as much as fans hoped it would be? However, moments after the couples' alleged reconciliation, Selena Gomez was spotted sent to a nearby medical institution. What really went down and is Selena Gomez alright?
"Jelena" fans had quite a celebration after the American Music Awards 2012. Apart from Justin's big win at the awards night, Justin and Selena had allegedly reconciled that night along with Bieber's mother, Pattie Mallette. However, it looks as if the reconciliation didn't go too well because following the "Jelena" reunion, Selena Gomez was rushed to the emergency room.
Before fans of Gomez go frantic and crazy, Selena simply had her throat checked out. Sources say that Selena was simply worried about her throat which had been suffering as of late all thanks to her recording session and her stepfather's illness. The 20-year old simply had a few tests done on her throat "because her throat was bothering her."
"Also, her stepfather has had bronchitis so she wanted to be extra careful to make sure she wasn't getting it, too," added the source.
Justin Bieber was nowhere in sight accompanying Gomez. However, Justin did make sure Gomez didn't go alone. Selena was joined by Justin Bieber's bodyguard to the Los Angeles Hospital for the throat checkup.
As for the real deal between the "Jelena" duo, news is that Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez are definitely back together. Multiple sources confirm that Justin was spotted with Selena Gomez at the American Music Awards 2012 after party held at Boosty Bellows in Los Angeles.
The "Jelena" relationship sure has been a rocky one as of the month of November. Fans should definitely hope things between Justin and Selena stay firm until the end of the year. For now, everyone else is patiently waiting for Selena to get better for her March album release which hopefully doesn't contain any break-up or heartbreak songs. Of course, "Beliebers" can only hope and cross their fingers.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Celebrities Who Were Victims of Rape: Psychological and Physical Effects of Rape
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Women’s Tennis’ Grand Slam Winners Of 2014 - Li Na, Sharapova, Kvitova, And Williams
- Kanye West, Ben Affleck, Serena Williams Are Victims Of Migraines: Ways To Tackle It
Join the Conversation
- Joan Rivers Left $150 Million Legacy To Her Only Child, Care For Her Four Pooches Included In Her Will
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers For Sept. 15-19, 2014: Ava And Morgan Talk About The Baby
- Kendall Jenner Distances Self From The Kardashians, Prefers Kim Kardashian West To Be Absent In Her Modelling Shows
- Paul Walker's Daughter Paid Heart Touching Tribute To Her Father On His Birthday
- Kim Kardashian-West Frantically Tries For Second Baby To Match Kate Middleton's Pregnancy Timeline
- iPhone 6 vs iPhone 6 Plus vs Galaxy S5 and HTC One M8: Performance, CPU and Health
- Google Android Lion vs Apple iOS 8: Why Make the Big Switch
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs. OnePlus One – Can The Underdog Trump The Monster?
- US Government Threatened Yahoo to Provide User Data: If not Pay a Fine of $250,000 per day
- Optus Successfully Launches Optus 10 Satellite That Will Improve TV, Internet, Phone & Data Transmission In Australia
- Forget Nexus 6 Release Date, Moto X Pure Edition is Coming Soon with Wi-Fi Calling – Reports
- 7 Reasons Why Atlassian Topped BRW’s Best Place To Work In Australia 2014 List