Daily Forecast for Crosses: November 20
By swibowo | November 20, 2012 7:49 PM EST
The EURJPY was indecisive yesterday but overall still able to maintain its bullish intraday bias. My medium term bias remains neutral and I think 104.40/50 remains a good place to sell with a tight stop loss. Immediate support is seen around 103.50. A clear break below that area could lead price to neutral zone in nearest term testing 103.00 – 102.80. On the upside, a clear break and daily close above 104.40/50 could trigger further bullish pressure testing 105.50.
The GBPJPY failed to continue its bullish momentum yesterday. I still prefer a bullish scenario but hourly chart outlook suggest an overbought condition after hit 129.50 key resistance so watch out for potential bearish pullback. Immediate support is seen around 128.90. A clear break below that area could trigger further bearish pullback testing 128.20/00. On the upside, a clear break and daily close above 129.50 could trigger further bullish pressure testing 130.00 – 131.75 this week.
The AUDUSD regained its bullish momentum yesterday and hit 1.0423 earlier today. The bias is bullish in nearest term testing 1.0475 – 1.0500. Immediate support is seen around 1.0375. A clear break below that area could lead price to neutral zone in nearest term testing 1.0350/00. My medium term outlook remains neutral with potential wide range between 1.0610 – 1.0170.
Join the Conversation
- Target’s ‘Surprise Doorbusters’ Black Friday 2014 Deals On TV Sets, Entertainment Centres, DVD Players And More
- IKEA Black Friday 2014 Ad Includes Discounts On Home Furnishings, Appliances, Kitchen Designs, Beds, Sofas, Mattresses And Toys
- T-Mobile’s Black Friday 2014 Deals On Apple iPhone 6, Samsung Galaxy Note 4/Edge, Nexus 6, HTC One M8, LG G3, iPad Air 2 And Mini 3
- Black Friday And Cyber Monday Sale 2014: AT&T's Cricket Wireless Offers Discounts On Lumia 1320, Galaxy S5, S4 And HTC Desire 510
- ISIS Kidnaps Iraqi Defence Minister’s Family, Executes Female Parliament Candidates
- ISIS Drug Transit From Afghanistan To Europe Confirmed By Russia: Money Goes Into Terror Funding And In New Recruitments
- '$2,000 For Sex'—Pleads Unlucky-in-Love Guy On OKCupid