Daily Forecast for Crosses: November 20
By swibowo | November 20, 2012 7:49 PM EST
The EURJPY was indecisive yesterday but overall still able to maintain its bullish intraday bias. My medium term bias remains neutral and I think 104.40/50 remains a good place to sell with a tight stop loss. Immediate support is seen around 103.50. A clear break below that area could lead price to neutral zone in nearest term testing 103.00 – 102.80. On the upside, a clear break and daily close above 104.40/50 could trigger further bullish pressure testing 105.50.
The GBPJPY failed to continue its bullish momentum yesterday. I still prefer a bullish scenario but hourly chart outlook suggest an overbought condition after hit 129.50 key resistance so watch out for potential bearish pullback. Immediate support is seen around 128.90. A clear break below that area could trigger further bearish pullback testing 128.20/00. On the upside, a clear break and daily close above 129.50 could trigger further bullish pressure testing 130.00 – 131.75 this week.
The AUDUSD regained its bullish momentum yesterday and hit 1.0423 earlier today. The bias is bullish in nearest term testing 1.0475 – 1.0500. Immediate support is seen around 1.0375. A clear break below that area could lead price to neutral zone in nearest term testing 1.0350/00. My medium term outlook remains neutral with potential wide range between 1.0610 – 1.0170.
Most Popular Slideshows
- Top 5 Richest Tennis Athletes
- Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt Heads to Malta For New Movie After A Whirlwind French Wedding [PHOTOS]
- 2014 US Open Update (Day 4 - Men's Singles): Murray, Djokovic, Raonic and Isner Advance to 3rd Round [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
Join the Conversation
- Sept 19 iPhone 6 Release Date Confirmed as Apple Sets Sept 9 iWatch, 2 iPhones Intro - Report
- iPhone 6 Release Date Update: 4.7-Inch Model Scores 65.8% In Screen-To-Size Ratio; A Surprise Entry Scales Top Spot [List Attached]
- Product Recall Alert: Hewlett-Packard Pulls Out 6M Power Cords from US, Canada Over Fire Hazard Concerns, Australia Also Affected
- ISIS Wants $6.6M and Release of Aafia Siddiqui in Exchange of Head of Female US Humanitarian Aid Worker, 1st American Fighting for Jihadis Dead
- Canada Vs Russia War Erupts Via Twitter on Russia-Not Russia Maps
- Ukraine Ceasefire Looks Remote As Putin Talks Tough At Meeting With Poroshenko
- Windows 9 To Include Interactive Live Tiles and Notification Center in Metro 2.0