Daily Forecast for Crosses: November 20
By swibowo | November 20, 2012 7:49 PM EST
The EURJPY was indecisive yesterday but overall still able to maintain its bullish intraday bias. My medium term bias remains neutral and I think 104.40/50 remains a good place to sell with a tight stop loss. Immediate support is seen around 103.50. A clear break below that area could lead price to neutral zone in nearest term testing 103.00 – 102.80. On the upside, a clear break and daily close above 104.40/50 could trigger further bullish pressure testing 105.50.
The GBPJPY failed to continue its bullish momentum yesterday. I still prefer a bullish scenario but hourly chart outlook suggest an overbought condition after hit 129.50 key resistance so watch out for potential bearish pullback. Immediate support is seen around 128.90. A clear break below that area could trigger further bearish pullback testing 128.20/00. On the upside, a clear break and daily close above 129.50 could trigger further bullish pressure testing 130.00 – 131.75 this week.
The AUDUSD regained its bullish momentum yesterday and hit 1.0423 earlier today. The bias is bullish in nearest term testing 1.0475 – 1.0500. Immediate support is seen around 1.0375. A clear break below that area could lead price to neutral zone in nearest term testing 1.0350/00. My medium term outlook remains neutral with potential wide range between 1.0610 – 1.0170.
Most Popular Slideshows
- Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt Heads to Malta For New Movie After A Whirlwind French Wedding [PHOTOS]
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Caught Flirting In A Countryside Dinner Date [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Getting Serious With Jennifer Lawrence, Actress Joining Coldplay Tour [PHOTOS]
- 2014 US Open Update (Day 4 - Men's Singles): Murray, Djokovic, Raonic and Isner Advance to 3rd Round [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Apple iPhone 6 Actual Release Date after September 9 Confirmed 128GB Variant with New Resolution
- Pricey iPhone 6 on Release Date Likely but with 3X Retina Resolution & Mobile Payment Service – Reports
- Moto G2 Release Roundup: Specs, Pricing, and Release Date Details
- PlayStation 4 Killing Xbox One Costing Microsoft Millions But It's Fine
- Google Nexus 8 Confirmed as HTC T1 aka Volantis/Flounder with Freshly-Leaked Specs & Features – Reports
- Nexus 6 on Release Date Confirmed with Phablet-Size Display as FCC Filing Hints of 5.9-Inch Screen
- Europe, US Next on ISIS’ Hit List, Says Saudi King; Seized ISIS Laptop Reveals Terrifying Bio-Warfare Plans