Daily Forecast for Crosses: November 20
By swibowo | November 20, 2012 7:49 PM EST
The EURJPY was indecisive yesterday but overall still able to maintain its bullish intraday bias. My medium term bias remains neutral and I think 104.40/50 remains a good place to sell with a tight stop loss. Immediate support is seen around 103.50. A clear break below that area could lead price to neutral zone in nearest term testing 103.00 – 102.80. On the upside, a clear break and daily close above 104.40/50 could trigger further bullish pressure testing 105.50.
The GBPJPY failed to continue its bullish momentum yesterday. I still prefer a bullish scenario but hourly chart outlook suggest an overbought condition after hit 129.50 key resistance so watch out for potential bearish pullback. Immediate support is seen around 128.90. A clear break below that area could trigger further bearish pullback testing 128.20/00. On the upside, a clear break and daily close above 129.50 could trigger further bullish pressure testing 130.00 – 131.75 this week.
The AUDUSD regained its bullish momentum yesterday and hit 1.0423 earlier today. The bias is bullish in nearest term testing 1.0475 – 1.0500. Immediate support is seen around 1.0375. A clear break below that area could lead price to neutral zone in nearest term testing 1.0350/00. My medium term outlook remains neutral with potential wide range between 1.0610 – 1.0170.
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Moto X 2014 vs. Motorola DROID Turbo - Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Motorola Droid Turbo – S-Pen Is Note’s 4 USP But Droid Turbo Can Outshine With Larger Battery