Justin Bieber & Selena Gomez: Are They or Are They Not Back Together?
By Diadem Pambid | November 20, 2012 7:31 PM EST
A few weeks ago, the famous "Jelena" duo were stuck in SplitsVille. Dozens of web tabloids about the Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez break-up were spread over the web. A lot of rumours broke out saying that the break up was because of a third party, crazy schedules, trust issues and pure teenage drama.
However, following the American Music Awards of 2012, Justin and Selena showed up together at the after party. So what is the real deal, are they or are they not together?
Rumour has it that Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez are back together! Okay "Jelena" fans, better calm your tits! The two didn't go all on public about their break-up drama and so it goes to show that they might still be together. So what went down exactly following the said break-up weeks ago?
The biggest winner in the recently 2012 AMAs, Justin Bieber, was spotted hand in hand with his not-so-girlfriend, Selena Gomez. Selena Gomez and her sexiness was nowhere near the actual American Music Awards but she sure was present alongside Pattie Mallette and Bieber at the after party. The 18-year-old Justin Bieber took his mommy, Pattie Mallette and "ex''-girlfriend Selena Gomez at the Marriot Downtown in Los Angeles.
A source shared to E News that the "pseudo" couple stayed all night in the corner and appeared to be "very loving" towards the other. Well, it looks like Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez are definitely trying to work things out. This wasn't the first time the "Jelena" duo was spotted together following the break-up drama two weeks ago.
During Selena's "Glamourous" event for Glamour Magazine in New York City, the 20-year old Latina was said to have met up with Justin Bieber. Sources confirmed that the two appeared to be alright. As for the alleged replacement, Barbara Palvin, the 19-year old blonde beauty was nowhere to be found. In fact, Barbara had confirmed that there was nothing going in between her and Justin Bieber.
For now, "Jelena" fans should best sit and watch at the sidelines and hope that Justin and Selena fix whatever issues they're currently having. For one, two years might be that easy to throw away but dealing with a break-up in Hollywood isn't at all easy-peasy.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
- Dwyane Wade, Joe Johnson, Amare Stoudemire Among Worst Contracts In The NBA (Part 2 - Eastern Conference)
- Brawl-Marred Game in NFL Week 3: Philadelphia Eagles 37, Washington Redskins 34 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Shocking Inside Stories Of Prince Charles and Princess Diana Revealed By Former Press Officer
- 'Once Upon A Time' Season 4 Spoilers: Queen Elsa Of 'Frozen' May Not Be The Big Villain (Premiere Date In A Week's Time)
- Another Celebrity Nude Photo Leak: Naked Pics Of Liam Payne And Kim Kardashian Uploaded Online
- Rihanna Nude Photos Leaked – The Fappening 2: Second Wave Of Celebrities Nude Pictures Leak on 4chan And Reddit
- Madonna Posts Video Of Son Hailed As Possibly The Next Dancing Prodigy
- New Samsung Galaxy Note 4 and Galaxy S5 Android 5.0 L Killer Features, Encryption and More
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Date is Halloween 2014 as Android L Intro Set for October 16
- Moto G 2014 v Asus Zenfone 5 – Specification Comparison Shows Zenfone 5 Is A Good Alternative for Moto G
- Android 5.0 L Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Nexus 7 Release in October, Google Employees Offer Hint
- Nexus 8, Nexus 9 Release Date, Device Name And Price Conundrum: What To Expect?
- Microsoft Doubles OneDrive Space To 30GB Due To iOS 8 Update Issues
- G20 Summit in Nov: No Consensus to Bar Russia, Putin Open to Attend in Australia