Justin Bieber & Selena Gomez: Are They or Are They Not Back Together?
By Diadem Pambid | November 20, 2012 7:31 PM EST
A few weeks ago, the famous "Jelena" duo were stuck in SplitsVille. Dozens of web tabloids about the Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez break-up were spread over the web. A lot of rumours broke out saying that the break up was because of a third party, crazy schedules, trust issues and pure teenage drama.
However, following the American Music Awards of 2012, Justin and Selena showed up together at the after party. So what is the real deal, are they or are they not together?
Rumour has it that Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez are back together! Okay "Jelena" fans, better calm your tits! The two didn't go all on public about their break-up drama and so it goes to show that they might still be together. So what went down exactly following the said break-up weeks ago?
The biggest winner in the recently 2012 AMAs, Justin Bieber, was spotted hand in hand with his not-so-girlfriend, Selena Gomez. Selena Gomez and her sexiness was nowhere near the actual American Music Awards but she sure was present alongside Pattie Mallette and Bieber at the after party. The 18-year-old Justin Bieber took his mommy, Pattie Mallette and "ex''-girlfriend Selena Gomez at the Marriot Downtown in Los Angeles.
A source shared to E News that the "pseudo" couple stayed all night in the corner and appeared to be "very loving" towards the other. Well, it looks like Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez are definitely trying to work things out. This wasn't the first time the "Jelena" duo was spotted together following the break-up drama two weeks ago.
During Selena's "Glamourous" event for Glamour Magazine in New York City, the 20-year old Latina was said to have met up with Justin Bieber. Sources confirmed that the two appeared to be alright. As for the alleged replacement, Barbara Palvin, the 19-year old blonde beauty was nowhere to be found. In fact, Barbara had confirmed that there was nothing going in between her and Justin Bieber.
For now, "Jelena" fans should best sit and watch at the sidelines and hope that Justin and Selena fix whatever issues they're currently having. For one, two years might be that easy to throw away but dealing with a break-up in Hollywood isn't at all easy-peasy.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- The Pirate Bay Founder Gottfrid Svartholm Clears That Fredrik Neij And Peter Sunde Are Not TPB Founders
- [In Pictures] Police Fire As Protest Turns Into ‘Riot’ After Grand Jury Decision on Ferguson Shooting
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 8 Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Is Set To Burn The Place Down in ‘Coda’
Join the Conversation
- Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt Photographed Fighting Before ‘Unbroken’ Sydney Premiere – Report [VIDEO]
- Mark Ruffalo Turns Into Hulk For His Daughter And Another Preschooler
- 'NCIS Los Angeles' Season 6 Recap: Episode 9 'Traitor' Aired On Nov. 24, 2014, The Hunt For The ‘NCIS LA’ Mole Is Over [WATCH VIDEOS]
- 'Revenge' Season 4 Spoilers: Daniel, Emily In Twisted Friendship; David Clarke Mystery Growing (Review, Updates)
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season7, Episode 12 Spoilers: Thanksgiving Break, SAMCRO Returns In December [VIDEO]
- Kobani ISIS Fighter Sends Out Desperate Message For Prayers And Support: Euphoria Turns Into Desperation As Kurds Advance
- Russia Is Ready for Shooting War, Will Likely Win Looming Nuclear Showdown with U.S. – Report
- Chris Algieri’s Battered Face Trends On Social Media
- Home Depot Early Black Friday 2014 Sale Up To Nov. 29, 2014 Includes Special Buys On Appliances Such As Samsung Refrigerators, Whirlpool Electric Ranges And Hoover Vacuum Cleaners
- Microsoft Band Runs Out Of Stock, But Offers $10 Gift Voucher To Wait-Listed Customers
- Black Friday Sale 2014 Deals From Amazon On Smartphones, TVs, Headsets And More
- Andrew Robb Asks Obama Not to ‘Lecture’ Australia on Climate Change