Justin Bieber & Selena Gomez: Are They or Are They Not Back Together?
By Diadem Pambid | November 20, 2012 7:31 PM EST
A few weeks ago, the famous "Jelena" duo were stuck in SplitsVille. Dozens of web tabloids about the Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez break-up were spread over the web. A lot of rumours broke out saying that the break up was because of a third party, crazy schedules, trust issues and pure teenage drama.
However, following the American Music Awards of 2012, Justin and Selena showed up together at the after party. So what is the real deal, are they or are they not together?
Rumour has it that Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez are back together! Okay "Jelena" fans, better calm your tits! The two didn't go all on public about their break-up drama and so it goes to show that they might still be together. So what went down exactly following the said break-up weeks ago?
The biggest winner in the recently 2012 AMAs, Justin Bieber, was spotted hand in hand with his not-so-girlfriend, Selena Gomez. Selena Gomez and her sexiness was nowhere near the actual American Music Awards but she sure was present alongside Pattie Mallette and Bieber at the after party. The 18-year-old Justin Bieber took his mommy, Pattie Mallette and "ex''-girlfriend Selena Gomez at the Marriot Downtown in Los Angeles.
A source shared to E News that the "pseudo" couple stayed all night in the corner and appeared to be "very loving" towards the other. Well, it looks like Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez are definitely trying to work things out. This wasn't the first time the "Jelena" duo was spotted together following the break-up drama two weeks ago.
During Selena's "Glamourous" event for Glamour Magazine in New York City, the 20-year old Latina was said to have met up with Justin Bieber. Sources confirmed that the two appeared to be alright. As for the alleged replacement, Barbara Palvin, the 19-year old blonde beauty was nowhere to be found. In fact, Barbara had confirmed that there was nothing going in between her and Justin Bieber.
For now, "Jelena" fans should best sit and watch at the sidelines and hope that Justin and Selena fix whatever issues they're currently having. For one, two years might be that easy to throw away but dealing with a break-up in Hollywood isn't at all easy-peasy.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kristen Stewart Moving On With Nicholas Hoult, Jennifer Lawrence Dating Chris Martin – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton Suffocated in Kensington Palace, Queen Elizabeth Reported War With The Duchess [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Everything To Know [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Dating Reports: Jennifer Lawrence Vs Gwyneth Paltrow [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'Avengers: Age Of Ultron' Will Feature Nude Scene Confirmed—Report
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 1: ‘The Biggest Action Sequence That We Have Ever Attempted’ [VIDEO]
- 'Terminator' 5 And 'Jurassic World' Trailers To Be Released Soon
- ‘Star Wars’ 7 Plot Leak – New Villain And Stormtroopers New Look [Spoilers]
- 'Doctor Who' Casting News: 'GOT' Actress Rose Leslie Favoured To Play As 'Clara Oswald'
- Robin Williams Goodbye Video Hoax: Facebook Users Warned of Celebrity Suicide Exploitation
- 4 Killer Android Features Apple Fans Would Love to Get Come the iPhone 6 Release Date
- ISIS Posts Graphic Beheading Video of US Journalist James Foley
- Nexus 6 Release Date Dilemma with Motorola Shamu Details Pointing to Better Smartphone and Killer Features
- After James Foley, ISIL Threatens to Behead Another American Journalist Steven Sotloff
- Moto X Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide: AT&T/Sprint Release and When to Hit Your Region
- Motorola Moto X+1 On Release Date To Come With Snapdragon 800 Processor, 2 GB RAM, 4K Recording And 5.2-Inch Display