Justin Bieber & Selena Gomez: Are They or Are They Not Back Together?
By Diadem Pambid | November 20, 2012 7:31 PM EST
A few weeks ago, the famous "Jelena" duo were stuck in SplitsVille. Dozens of web tabloids about the Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez break-up were spread over the web. A lot of rumours broke out saying that the break up was because of a third party, crazy schedules, trust issues and pure teenage drama.
However, following the American Music Awards of 2012, Justin and Selena showed up together at the after party. So what is the real deal, are they or are they not together?
Rumour has it that Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez are back together! Okay "Jelena" fans, better calm your tits! The two didn't go all on public about their break-up drama and so it goes to show that they might still be together. So what went down exactly following the said break-up weeks ago?
The biggest winner in the recently 2012 AMAs, Justin Bieber, was spotted hand in hand with his not-so-girlfriend, Selena Gomez. Selena Gomez and her sexiness was nowhere near the actual American Music Awards but she sure was present alongside Pattie Mallette and Bieber at the after party. The 18-year-old Justin Bieber took his mommy, Pattie Mallette and "ex''-girlfriend Selena Gomez at the Marriot Downtown in Los Angeles.
A source shared to E News that the "pseudo" couple stayed all night in the corner and appeared to be "very loving" towards the other. Well, it looks like Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez are definitely trying to work things out. This wasn't the first time the "Jelena" duo was spotted together following the break-up drama two weeks ago.
During Selena's "Glamourous" event for Glamour Magazine in New York City, the 20-year old Latina was said to have met up with Justin Bieber. Sources confirmed that the two appeared to be alright. As for the alleged replacement, Barbara Palvin, the 19-year old blonde beauty was nowhere to be found. In fact, Barbara had confirmed that there was nothing going in between her and Justin Bieber.
For now, "Jelena" fans should best sit and watch at the sidelines and hope that Justin and Selena fix whatever issues they're currently having. For one, two years might be that easy to throw away but dealing with a break-up in Hollywood isn't at all easy-peasy.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Brad Pitt Forced To Talk About Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston: Asked to Compare Wife Angelina Jolie With Rachel From 'Friends'
- Ian Somerhalder Girlfriend: 'Twilight' Actress Nikki Reed Heads Back To Los Angeles Solo, Spotted Partying With Michelle Rodriguez At A Fashion Event
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 24, 2014: Katie Spills Ridge's Secret Plan While Eric's Announcement Causes A Huge Furor [WATCH VIDEO]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Major Spoilers: Death Count, The Terminus Residents’ Fate Plus Father Gabriel's Past
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Evictee Jason Rose Opens Up About His Family’s Acceptance of His Sexuality, Cat and Lawson’s Illicit Love Affair [VIDEO]
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28