Justin Bieber & Selena Gomez: Are They or Are They Not Back Together?
By Diadem Pambid | November 20, 2012 7:31 PM EST
A few weeks ago, the famous "Jelena" duo were stuck in SplitsVille. Dozens of web tabloids about the Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez break-up were spread over the web. A lot of rumours broke out saying that the break up was because of a third party, crazy schedules, trust issues and pure teenage drama.
However, following the American Music Awards of 2012, Justin and Selena showed up together at the after party. So what is the real deal, are they or are they not together?
Rumour has it that Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez are back together! Okay "Jelena" fans, better calm your tits! The two didn't go all on public about their break-up drama and so it goes to show that they might still be together. So what went down exactly following the said break-up weeks ago?
The biggest winner in the recently 2012 AMAs, Justin Bieber, was spotted hand in hand with his not-so-girlfriend, Selena Gomez. Selena Gomez and her sexiness was nowhere near the actual American Music Awards but she sure was present alongside Pattie Mallette and Bieber at the after party. The 18-year-old Justin Bieber took his mommy, Pattie Mallette and "ex''-girlfriend Selena Gomez at the Marriot Downtown in Los Angeles.
A source shared to E News that the "pseudo" couple stayed all night in the corner and appeared to be "very loving" towards the other. Well, it looks like Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez are definitely trying to work things out. This wasn't the first time the "Jelena" duo was spotted together following the break-up drama two weeks ago.
During Selena's "Glamourous" event for Glamour Magazine in New York City, the 20-year old Latina was said to have met up with Justin Bieber. Sources confirmed that the two appeared to be alright. As for the alleged replacement, Barbara Palvin, the 19-year old blonde beauty was nowhere to be found. In fact, Barbara had confirmed that there was nothing going in between her and Justin Bieber.
For now, "Jelena" fans should best sit and watch at the sidelines and hope that Justin and Selena fix whatever issues they're currently having. For one, two years might be that easy to throw away but dealing with a break-up in Hollywood isn't at all easy-peasy.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 7 Spoilers: Gemma’s World Starts To Crumble in ‘Greensleeves’ [VIDEO]
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Plot Update: Sexy Scenes Revealed, Jamie Dornan Kisses Dakota Johnson In Reshoot
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Lawson’s Girlfriend Reportedly Entering the House Plus Sandra Gets Evicted [VIDEO]
- 'NCIS' Season 12, Episode 5 Spoilers: Gibbs' Gut OKs FBI Agent Leia Pendergast; A Favorite Guest Star Returns [Watch NCIS 12x5 Promo Video]
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- Meizu MX4 Pro To Arrive In November In Black And White Colours, Features Higher Than QHD Display, Exynos 5430 SoC And 3 GB RAM
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- Israel Loses A Friend in UN Security Council As New Zealand Replaces Australia