Taylor Swift Getting Death Threats from 'Directioners'
By Diadem Pambid | November 20, 2012 5:34 PM EST
Not everyone in Hollywood and outside Hollywood is happy with the news of Taylor Swift and Harry Styles dating. If anything, Taylor is getting a lot of hate and as of late, death threats from "Directioners" have been pouring in.
Fans of the One Direction boys are well-known to be completely overprotective and obsessed over them which would basically warrant a death threat to any woman who comes close of ten inches.
The boys of One Direction namely Niall Horan, Harry Styles, Louis Tomlinson, Zayn Malik and Liam Payne have an awful amount of obsessed fans. It's not surprising given their incredibly adorable and talented. Still, while fans may think they're "protecting" their lovable boys from girls that could do them harm, "Directioners" seems to go a little bit overboard.
Take for example Louis Tomlinson and his girlfriend, Eleanor Caldor who had been subjected to Twitter hate simply because they were going out. Recently, Tomlinson had lost his cool when he cussed at a long time "Directioner" on Twitter for having said something against Eleanor.
Now, it looks as if Harry Style's' newest girlfriend, Taylor Swift is likely to get the same treatment and hate. So Harry Styles and Taylor Swift had taken a second chance at love, much to the delight of some fans. Yet, not everyone of Style's' fans are happy about the "swift" dating option. In fact, some have already sent death threats to the country crooner via the social networking site, Twitter.
"I'll murder Taylor Swift. She will not date my Harry," tweeted one fan.
"If u dating my harry, I kill u (sic)," added another user.
Online violence isn't new and having death threats thrown around at celebrities isn't entirely new news either. For one, Taylor Swift better make sure this relationship with Harry Styles work out or risk getting even more hate for a foreseeable break-up. On the other hand, Harry Styles, given whatever happens with his relationship with Swift, he's got his "Directioners" to support him all the way even if it means throwing death threats at his potential girlfriends in the near future.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 24 – 28 Plus Thanksgiving Special Spoilers: Someone Returns, Kelly Finds Out About Engagement And More [Videos]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Spoilers: Rick Grimes’ Group To Capture Cops In Episode 7 – ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Crossed’
- 'Revenge' Season 4 Spoilers: Daniel, Emily In Twisted Friendship; David Clarke Mystery Growing (Review, Updates)
- ‘Days Of Our Lives’ (DOOL) Nov. 24 – 28 Spoilers: JJ Decides, Melanie Confronts Chad And Daniel And Nicole Reconcile
- Russia's New Tactical Nuclear Weapons Program Growing Confident Against the US: Talks of World War III
- Apple and Google Engage in Thermonuclear War, New Google Translate Chat App in the Works
- Kobani ISIS Fighter Sends Out Desperate Message For Prayers And Support: Euphoria Turns Into Desperation As Kurds Advance
- Chris Algieri’s Battered Face Trends On Social Media
- Walmart Offers the Best 2014 Black Friday Deals on iPhone 6, iPad Ai2 & Other Gadgets – Reports
- Highest Paid NBA Players 2014: NBA Stars Who Earn More Than LeBron James
- Update Samsung Galaxy S5 to Android 4.4.4 KitKat, Sprint Release and Installation