Taylor Swift Getting Death Threats from 'Directioners'
By Diadem Pambid | November 20, 2012 5:34 PM EST
Not everyone in Hollywood and outside Hollywood is happy with the news of Taylor Swift and Harry Styles dating. If anything, Taylor is getting a lot of hate and as of late, death threats from "Directioners" have been pouring in.
Fans of the One Direction boys are well-known to be completely overprotective and obsessed over them which would basically warrant a death threat to any woman who comes close of ten inches.
The boys of One Direction namely Niall Horan, Harry Styles, Louis Tomlinson, Zayn Malik and Liam Payne have an awful amount of obsessed fans. It's not surprising given their incredibly adorable and talented. Still, while fans may think they're "protecting" their lovable boys from girls that could do them harm, "Directioners" seems to go a little bit overboard.
Take for example Louis Tomlinson and his girlfriend, Eleanor Caldor who had been subjected to Twitter hate simply because they were going out. Recently, Tomlinson had lost his cool when he cussed at a long time "Directioner" on Twitter for having said something against Eleanor.
Now, it looks as if Harry Style's' newest girlfriend, Taylor Swift is likely to get the same treatment and hate. So Harry Styles and Taylor Swift had taken a second chance at love, much to the delight of some fans. Yet, not everyone of Style's' fans are happy about the "swift" dating option. In fact, some have already sent death threats to the country crooner via the social networking site, Twitter.
"I'll murder Taylor Swift. She will not date my Harry," tweeted one fan.
"If u dating my harry, I kill u (sic)," added another user.
Online violence isn't new and having death threats thrown around at celebrities isn't entirely new news either. For one, Taylor Swift better make sure this relationship with Harry Styles work out or risk getting even more hate for a foreseeable break-up. On the other hand, Harry Styles, given whatever happens with his relationship with Swift, he's got his "Directioners" to support him all the way even if it means throwing death threats at his potential girlfriends in the near future.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
- Kendall Jenner Could Be Next Victoria's Secret Angel [PHOTOS]
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘America’s Got Talent’ (AGT) Season 9 (2014) Finale Performance Episode Recap, Spoilers: 6 Finalists Perform Their Last Acts To Win Finals
- ‘Mad Men’ Season 7 [Final Season] Update: Jon Hamm Talks About Surprises And Things Looking Up
- Nina Dobrev Moves On From Ian Somerhalder: ‘TVD’ Actress Trying To Reconcile With Ex, ‘DWTS’ Star Derek Hough—Report Suggests
- ‘Game of Thrones’ Season 5 Casting: Brothel Guard, Military Officer And More
- ‘American Horror Story’ Season 4 ‘Freak Show’ Update: Skyler Samuels Roped In To Play Pivotal Role, Extended Teaser Released [VIDEO]
- iOS 8 Release Date Of Sept 17 Has Arrived: Update Begins At 10AM Pacific Time, Upgrade Your iDevices With iOS 7.1.2 First To Install iOS 8
- Google Nexus 6 Release Date on Q4 2014 Confirmed by T-Mobile Featuring Wi-Fi Calling
- Why Samsung Galaxy S5 Is Not The Best Smartphone To Purchase Now? If You Still Want To, Wait For A Month To Get It Cheap
- Apple iPad Air 2, iPad Mini 3 October Release Date Roundup: Freshly Leaked Protective Case Debuts Unique Vent Alongside Camera
- Canadian IS Jihadist Wants to ‘Play Soccer’ with Heads of US Decapitated Soldiers
- Australia Actively Rallying Support For International Coalition Against ISIS
- Warning to U.S. – ISIS Has Shot Down a Syrian Regime Fighter Jet