Taylor Swift Getting Death Threats from 'Directioners'
By Diadem Pambid | November 20, 2012 5:34 PM EST
Not everyone in Hollywood and outside Hollywood is happy with the news of Taylor Swift and Harry Styles dating. If anything, Taylor is getting a lot of hate and as of late, death threats from "Directioners" have been pouring in.
Fans of the One Direction boys are well-known to be completely overprotective and obsessed over them which would basically warrant a death threat to any woman who comes close of ten inches.
The boys of One Direction namely Niall Horan, Harry Styles, Louis Tomlinson, Zayn Malik and Liam Payne have an awful amount of obsessed fans. It's not surprising given their incredibly adorable and talented. Still, while fans may think they're "protecting" their lovable boys from girls that could do them harm, "Directioners" seems to go a little bit overboard.
Take for example Louis Tomlinson and his girlfriend, Eleanor Caldor who had been subjected to Twitter hate simply because they were going out. Recently, Tomlinson had lost his cool when he cussed at a long time "Directioner" on Twitter for having said something against Eleanor.
Now, it looks as if Harry Style's' newest girlfriend, Taylor Swift is likely to get the same treatment and hate. So Harry Styles and Taylor Swift had taken a second chance at love, much to the delight of some fans. Yet, not everyone of Style's' fans are happy about the "swift" dating option. In fact, some have already sent death threats to the country crooner via the social networking site, Twitter.
"I'll murder Taylor Swift. She will not date my Harry," tweeted one fan.
"If u dating my harry, I kill u (sic)," added another user.
Online violence isn't new and having death threats thrown around at celebrities isn't entirely new news either. For one, Taylor Swift better make sure this relationship with Harry Styles work out or risk getting even more hate for a foreseeable break-up. On the other hand, Harry Styles, given whatever happens with his relationship with Swift, he's got his "Directioners" to support him all the way even if it means throwing death threats at his potential girlfriends in the near future.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- PageSix: Beyonce & Jay Z Union is Not About Love, All About Business & the Brand
Join the Conversation
- Orange is the New Black Season 3: Laura Prepon Hints Strain in Alex, Piper Relationship, New Actor Roped-in [Spoilers]
- The Big Bang Theory: Mayim Bialik Talks about Sheldon, Amy Kiss in Season 7 [KISS VIDEO]
- Queen Elizabeth and Kate Middleton Clash Again: Duchess Scared of Difficult Pregnancy, Adopting Second 'Royal' Baby - Reports
- True Blood Spoilers: Alcide Killed because Season 7 is Bill, Sookie’s Season
- Rob Kardashian's Ex-Girlfriend Adrienne Bailon FInally Removes Cheating Reality Star's Name from Her Butt
- Freshly Leaked Apple iPad Air 2 Cases Confirm Touch ID Sensor; Release Date, Limited Specs and Price Listed
- Moto X Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide: Schedule and How to Install
- Top 4 Reasons Why iPhone 6 Will Hit Big Soon After its Sept 2014 Release Date
- Top Surprising Features Of iOS 8
- Twin Malaysia Airlines MH370, MH17 Aviation Disasters Create Phobia Among Travellers
- OnePlus One vs. Moto X+1 – Early Specifications, Release Date and Price Faceoff
- 2014 Ebola Outbreak: ‘Out of control… and Can Get Worse'; Asky Airline Stops Flying to Liberia, Sierra Leone; Liberia Closes Schools