Taylor Swift Getting Death Threats from 'Directioners'
By Diadem Pambid | November 20, 2012 5:34 PM EST
Not everyone in Hollywood and outside Hollywood is happy with the news of Taylor Swift and Harry Styles dating. If anything, Taylor is getting a lot of hate and as of late, death threats from "Directioners" have been pouring in.
Fans of the One Direction boys are well-known to be completely overprotective and obsessed over them which would basically warrant a death threat to any woman who comes close of ten inches.
The boys of One Direction namely Niall Horan, Harry Styles, Louis Tomlinson, Zayn Malik and Liam Payne have an awful amount of obsessed fans. It's not surprising given their incredibly adorable and talented. Still, while fans may think they're "protecting" their lovable boys from girls that could do them harm, "Directioners" seems to go a little bit overboard.
Take for example Louis Tomlinson and his girlfriend, Eleanor Caldor who had been subjected to Twitter hate simply because they were going out. Recently, Tomlinson had lost his cool when he cussed at a long time "Directioner" on Twitter for having said something against Eleanor.
Now, it looks as if Harry Style's' newest girlfriend, Taylor Swift is likely to get the same treatment and hate. So Harry Styles and Taylor Swift had taken a second chance at love, much to the delight of some fans. Yet, not everyone of Style's' fans are happy about the "swift" dating option. In fact, some have already sent death threats to the country crooner via the social networking site, Twitter.
"I'll murder Taylor Swift. She will not date my Harry," tweeted one fan.
"If u dating my harry, I kill u (sic)," added another user.
Online violence isn't new and having death threats thrown around at celebrities isn't entirely new news either. For one, Taylor Swift better make sure this relationship with Harry Styles work out or risk getting even more hate for a foreseeable break-up. On the other hand, Harry Styles, given whatever happens with his relationship with Swift, he's got his "Directioners" to support him all the way even if it means throwing death threats at his potential girlfriends in the near future.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 3: Kansas City Royals 3, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 24, 2014: Katie Spills Ridge's Secret Plan While Eric's Announcement Causes A Huge Furor [WATCH VIDEO]
- Brad Pitt Forced To Talk About Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston: Asked to Compare Wife Angelina Jolie With Rachel From 'Friends'
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Major Spoilers: Death Count, The Terminus Residents’ Fate Plus Father Gabriel's Past
- ‘Star Wars: Episode 7’ Jungle Stormtroopers On Rampage – Leaked Images [Spoilers]
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Oct. 27-31, 2014: As Halloween Draws Near, Forrester Creations Will Reel From Eric's Shocking Decision And The Rest Will Scramble To Make Their Plans Successful [WATCH VIDEO]
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- U.S. Targets Buyers of ISIS Oil, Threatens Sanctions
- ISIS Syria Airstrike Bombing Has Killed 550 People, Civilians Included
- Russia Blocking OSCE Monitoring Of Its Border With Ukraine
- Russia Slams US 'Double Standards' In The Fight Against ISIS