Anne Hathaway Opens Up About Plans on Starting a Family: ‘I really want to have a baby’
By Czarina Malleta | November 20, 2012 3:01 PM EST
After just walking down the aisle and marrying Adam Shulman, Anne Hathaway talks about her plans on starting a family of her own.
Anne Hathaway reveals that she wasn't to have a baby once she sorted out her married life. The "Les Miserables" actress talked about her plans for the future while she partakes in an actress roundtable photoshoot for The Hollywood Reporter.
"I really want to have a baby, and my husband and I are like, 'Where are we gonna live?'" Anne said.
Anne and Adam got married last September in Big Sur, California after being together for four years. According to People.com, the couple said their vows in front of approximately 100 guests.
Apart from revealing her plans to have children in the future, Anne also confessed the nervousness she felt in playing the role of "Fantine" in the critically acclaimed play, "Les Miserbales." Adding to that, she felt a certain kind of pressure since her mother actually toured around the country and played the same part.
"My mom was in the first national tour, and she understudied the character Fantine whom I wound up playing. It made me nervous to tell her that I was auditioning for it, just because I knew how much it would mean to her, and I was worried that if I didn't get it, she would be disappointed, and if I did get it, it would be weird," Anne said.
Apart from Anne Hathaway, other A-list actresses who joined her in the photoshoot were Naomi Watts, Marion Cotillard, Amy Adams, Sally Field, Rachel Weisz and Helen Hunt. The wonderful female celebrities opened up and talked about working and growing old in Hollywood. They were interviewed about all the type of work they've had and how they have achieved success in such a cut-throat industry.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
- Kate Middleton's Pregnancy Hearsays: Possible Evidence Revealed [PHOTOS]
- Selena Gomez Turns 22 Today, Celebrates Early without Justin Bieber: Top 12 Interesting Facts About the Singer [SEE PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Star Wars Episode VII: Jedi Master's Search, Luke's Lightsaber From the Sky
- Avengers 2: Ultron's First Attack On The Avengers, More Details on the Avengers Tower Party
- Bachelorette 2014, Bachelor 2015 Spoilers: Andi Dorfman Hints at Next Bachelor; Find Out What He Thinks About the Job
- Castle Season 7 Spoilers: Stana Katic says ‘Back in the Saddle’, Beckett, Castle Romance to Grow Stronger
- Selena Gomez & Andre Hamann Update: Andre Calls Selena Stunning, Admits Crush on Singer
- Fresh Leak Hints iPhone 6 Price and Release Date; 4.7-Inches iPhone 6 Sapphire Display Scratched in Test; New Spigen Cases Out
- iPhone 6 2014 Release Date Very Soon as Apple Orders 120M New iPhones from Foxconn – Report
- Google Nexus 6 on Release Date Will Sport 2K Display Panel & Lower Price Tag – Report
- Motorola Moto G Vs. Xiaomi Mi3 – Low in Price, High -level Features
- FCC Approves Sony Xperia Z3 for U.S. Market
- Killer Xiaomi Mi4 at $369 Likely to Come With 5.0-Inch Display, Snapdragon 801 Processor, 3GB RAM and More
- Sony PlayStation 4 Outsells a Resurgent Xbox One in June