Anne Hathaway Opens Up About Plans on Starting a Family: ‘I really want to have a baby’
By Czarina Malleta | November 20, 2012 3:01 PM EST
After just walking down the aisle and marrying Adam Shulman, Anne Hathaway talks about her plans on starting a family of her own.
Anne Hathaway reveals that she wasn't to have a baby once she sorted out her married life. The "Les Miserables" actress talked about her plans for the future while she partakes in an actress roundtable photoshoot for The Hollywood Reporter.
"I really want to have a baby, and my husband and I are like, 'Where are we gonna live?'" Anne said.
Anne and Adam got married last September in Big Sur, California after being together for four years. According to People.com, the couple said their vows in front of approximately 100 guests.
Apart from revealing her plans to have children in the future, Anne also confessed the nervousness she felt in playing the role of "Fantine" in the critically acclaimed play, "Les Miserbales." Adding to that, she felt a certain kind of pressure since her mother actually toured around the country and played the same part.
"My mom was in the first national tour, and she understudied the character Fantine whom I wound up playing. It made me nervous to tell her that I was auditioning for it, just because I knew how much it would mean to her, and I was worried that if I didn't get it, she would be disappointed, and if I did get it, it would be weird," Anne said.
Apart from Anne Hathaway, other A-list actresses who joined her in the photoshoot were Naomi Watts, Marion Cotillard, Amy Adams, Sally Field, Rachel Weisz and Helen Hunt. The wonderful female celebrities opened up and talked about working and growing old in Hollywood. They were interviewed about all the type of work they've had and how they have achieved success in such a cut-throat industry.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt Photographed Fighting Before ‘Unbroken’ Sydney Premiere – Report [VIDEO]
- 'NCIS Los Angeles' Season 6 Recap: Episode 9 'Traitor' Aired On Nov. 24, 2014, The Hunt For The ‘NCIS LA’ Mole Is Over [WATCH VIDEOS]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 26 Spoilers: Victoria Finds Who The Father Of Her Child Is And Jack And Phyllis Rekindle Romance
- Kate Middleton Cries As She Listens To A Moving Tale Of A Mother Who Lost Her Infant Daughter
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season7, Episode 12 Spoilers: Thanksgiving Break, SAMCRO Returns In December [VIDEO]
- Russia Is Ready for Shooting War, Will Likely Win Looming Nuclear Showdown with U.S. – Report
- Black Friday And Cyber Monday Sale 2014: AT&T's Cricket Wireless Offers Discounts On Lumia 1320, Galaxy S5, S4 And HTC Desire 510
- Microsoft Band Runs Out Of Stock, But Offers $10 Gift Voucher To Wait-Listed Customers
- ISIS Kidnaps Iraqi Defence Minister’s Family, Executes Female Parliament Candidates
- '$2,000 For Sex'—Pleads Unlucky-in-Love Guy On OKCupid
- Google Joins Forces with GoPro Inc with New Google Maps Focusing on Destination
- Target Early Black Friday 2014 Sale Ad Released For Nov. 26, 2014 Includes Deals On Toys, HDTVs And Video Games Such As ‘FIFA 15’ And ‘NHL 15’ For Xbox 360 [WATCH VIDEO]