Anne Hathaway Opens Up About Plans on Starting a Family: ‘I really want to have a baby’
By Czarina Malleta | November 20, 2012 3:01 PM EST
After just walking down the aisle and marrying Adam Shulman, Anne Hathaway talks about her plans on starting a family of her own.
Anne Hathaway reveals that she wasn't to have a baby once she sorted out her married life. The "Les Miserables" actress talked about her plans for the future while she partakes in an actress roundtable photoshoot for The Hollywood Reporter.
"I really want to have a baby, and my husband and I are like, 'Where are we gonna live?'" Anne said.
Anne and Adam got married last September in Big Sur, California after being together for four years. According to People.com, the couple said their vows in front of approximately 100 guests.
Apart from revealing her plans to have children in the future, Anne also confessed the nervousness she felt in playing the role of "Fantine" in the critically acclaimed play, "Les Miserbales." Adding to that, she felt a certain kind of pressure since her mother actually toured around the country and played the same part.
"My mom was in the first national tour, and she understudied the character Fantine whom I wound up playing. It made me nervous to tell her that I was auditioning for it, just because I knew how much it would mean to her, and I was worried that if I didn't get it, she would be disappointed, and if I did get it, it would be weird," Anne said.
Apart from Anne Hathaway, other A-list actresses who joined her in the photoshoot were Naomi Watts, Marion Cotillard, Amy Adams, Sally Field, Rachel Weisz and Helen Hunt. The wonderful female celebrities opened up and talked about working and growing old in Hollywood. They were interviewed about all the type of work they've had and how they have achieved success in such a cut-throat industry.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Caught Flirting In A Countryside Dinner Date [PHOTOS]
- Prince Harry & Camilla Thurlow Getting Serious, St. Tropez Holiday Before The Prince’s 30th Birthday [PHOTOS]
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Boards London Train in Casual Disguise, Royal Couple’s Incognito Plan A Huge Hit [PHOTOS]
- Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt’s Top Secret Wedding Tramps Jennifer Aniston’s ‘Friends’ Reunion & Pregnancy Talks [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Jennifer Lawrence’s Nude Photos and Videos Leaked by 4Chan Hacker; Ariana Grande, Lea Michele, Mary Elizabeth Winstead, Kate Upton’s Also Included
- Celebrities’ Leaked Nude Photos: Master-List Printed, Selena Gomez, Kim Kardashian, Kate Upton, Jennifer Lawrence, Kaley Cuoco, Rihanna, More Names On It
- Nude Photos Leaked: Mary Elizabeth Winstead Says Nude Photos Hers, Faces Backlash, Takes Twitter Break
- ‘Bachelor In Paradise’ Spoilers: Find Out Whether AshLee Frazier And Graham Bunn Last Till The End; Meet The New Arrivals Of Episode 6
- ‘The Leftovers’: Episode 10 On Hold, Renewed For Season 2, Season 1 Finale Synopsis And Preview [VIDEO]
- Pricey iPhone 6 on Release Date Likely but with 3X Retina Resolution & Mobile Payment Service – Reports
- Google Nexus 8 Confirmed as HTC T1 aka Volantis/Flounder with Freshly-Leaked Specs & Features – Reports
- Moto G2 Release Roundup: Specs, Pricing, and Release Date Details
- PlayStation 4 Killing Xbox One Costing Microsoft Millions But It's Fine
- Europe, US Next on ISIS’ Hit List, Says Saudi King; Seized ISIS Laptop Reveals Terrifying Bio-Warfare Plans
- iPhone 6 On Release Date To Feature Qualcomm MDM9625M LTE, 1GB RAM, Mobile Payment Deal With AMEX, 1334x750 Display
- 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 is iPhone Air on Sept 19 Release Date: 5 Things to Consider Before Buying