Anne Hathaway Opens Up About Plans on Starting a Family: ‘I really want to have a baby’
By Czarina Malleta | November 20, 2012 3:01 PM EST
After just walking down the aisle and marrying Adam Shulman, Anne Hathaway talks about her plans on starting a family of her own.
Anne Hathaway reveals that she wasn't to have a baby once she sorted out her married life. The "Les Miserables" actress talked about her plans for the future while she partakes in an actress roundtable photoshoot for The Hollywood Reporter.
"I really want to have a baby, and my husband and I are like, 'Where are we gonna live?'" Anne said.
Anne and Adam got married last September in Big Sur, California after being together for four years. According to People.com, the couple said their vows in front of approximately 100 guests.
Apart from revealing her plans to have children in the future, Anne also confessed the nervousness she felt in playing the role of "Fantine" in the critically acclaimed play, "Les Miserbales." Adding to that, she felt a certain kind of pressure since her mother actually toured around the country and played the same part.
"My mom was in the first national tour, and she understudied the character Fantine whom I wound up playing. It made me nervous to tell her that I was auditioning for it, just because I knew how much it would mean to her, and I was worried that if I didn't get it, she would be disappointed, and if I did get it, it would be weird," Anne said.
Apart from Anne Hathaway, other A-list actresses who joined her in the photoshoot were Naomi Watts, Marion Cotillard, Amy Adams, Sally Field, Rachel Weisz and Helen Hunt. The wonderful female celebrities opened up and talked about working and growing old in Hollywood. They were interviewed about all the type of work they've had and how they have achieved success in such a cut-throat industry.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- Tom Cruise and Lindsay Lohan Not Likely Dating, Despite Reports
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 4 New Zealand Promo: Beth Greene’s Brave Side In 'Slabtown'
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Nov. 3-7, 2014: Hunter Tylo Comes Back To 'B&B' As Dr. Taylor Hamilton Hayes While Changes Are Being Made At Forrester Creations
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Motorola Droid Turbo – S-Pen Is Note’s 4 USP But Droid Turbo Can Outshine With Larger Battery
- 8 Important Things to Consider Before Buying or Upgrading to iPad Air 2