Anne Hathaway Opens Up About Plans on Starting a Family: ‘I really want to have a baby’
By Czarina Malleta | November 20, 2012 3:01 PM EST
After just walking down the aisle and marrying Adam Shulman, Anne Hathaway talks about her plans on starting a family of her own.
Anne Hathaway reveals that she wasn't to have a baby once she sorted out her married life. The "Les Miserables" actress talked about her plans for the future while she partakes in an actress roundtable photoshoot for The Hollywood Reporter.
"I really want to have a baby, and my husband and I are like, 'Where are we gonna live?'" Anne said.
Anne and Adam got married last September in Big Sur, California after being together for four years. According to People.com, the couple said their vows in front of approximately 100 guests.
Apart from revealing her plans to have children in the future, Anne also confessed the nervousness she felt in playing the role of "Fantine" in the critically acclaimed play, "Les Miserbales." Adding to that, she felt a certain kind of pressure since her mother actually toured around the country and played the same part.
"My mom was in the first national tour, and she understudied the character Fantine whom I wound up playing. It made me nervous to tell her that I was auditioning for it, just because I knew how much it would mean to her, and I was worried that if I didn't get it, she would be disappointed, and if I did get it, it would be weird," Anne said.
Apart from Anne Hathaway, other A-list actresses who joined her in the photoshoot were Naomi Watts, Marion Cotillard, Amy Adams, Sally Field, Rachel Weisz and Helen Hunt. The wonderful female celebrities opened up and talked about working and growing old in Hollywood. They were interviewed about all the type of work they've had and how they have achieved success in such a cut-throat industry.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Full List Of Winners, Miley Cyrus ‘Wrecking Ball’ Bags Video Of The Year [PHOTOS]
- Manny Pacquiao Vs. Chris Algieri World Tour Kick Off Press Conference In Macau [PHOTOS]
- Top 5 Richest Tennis Athletes
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
Join the Conversation
- Katy Perry's Date Riff Raff At MTV VMAs: Top 5 Things To Know About The Rapper
- ‘True Blood’: Identity Of Sookie’s Husband In Final Episode Thank You Revealed
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7 Spoilers: Juice Ratting Gemma Out To Jax, Unser Helping New Sheriff
- ‘Game of Thrones’ Season 5 Spoilers: Cersei Lannister – Possible Deviation From The Books
- Mila Kunis-Ashton Kutcher Baby; Actor ‘Not Letting Mila Out Of His Sight’
- Sept 19 iPhone 6 Release Date Confirmed as Apple Sets Sept 9 iWatch, 2 iPhones Intro - Report
- Why Moto X is Not the Best Smartphone to Purchase Now?
- Nexus 6 Release Date Will Intro Android 5.0 aka Lemon Meringue Pie with Killer Specs & Features
- Hundreds of Men Rape Teen for Three Years
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Mini vs. LG G3 S (aka LG G3 Beat, LG G3 Mini) – Specs, Features And Price Showdown
- iPhone 6 Release Date Update: 4.7-Inch Model Scores 65.8% In Screen-To-Size Ratio; A Surprise Entry Scales Top Spot [List Attached]
- Product Recall Alert: Hewlett-Packard Pulls Out 6M Power Cords from US, Canada Over Fire Hazard Concerns, Australia Also Affected