Top 5 Devices you Should Buy in Apple Australia’s Black Friday Sale
By Kristin Dian Mariano | November 20, 2012 2:26 PM EST
Apple Stores in Australia will host a one-day shopping event for customers in Australia on Friday November 23, offering discounts on selected products through its website and retail stores around the country.
This event is in line with the company's Black Friday sale in the US, Australia's One Day Sale will offer discounted prices for 24 hours only (2:01am AEDT, November 23 to 1:59am AEDT, November 24). Customers can purchase goods from select Apple retailers, Apple online or via the Apple Store app for iPhone.
Apple states on its website in the terms and conditions that special pricing is limited to stock availability, and cannot be used in conjunction with other offers.
Below are the top five devices that you should buy in this one-day sale of Apple in Australia.
- iPhone 5 - The latest smartphone of the company boasts 4-inch screen display, iOS 6, revolutionized Siri and improved battery.
- iPad Mini - Introduced last month is the smaller tablet from the company. iPad Mini has been speculated to arrive since the rumors broke out. However, the 7-inch tablet has downgraded specs of the full-pledged iPad.
- iPad 4th Gen - The rehashed version of New iPad was introduced along with the iPad Mini. The company improved some of the specs and features of Apple's tablet.
- iPod Touch - Have your music with you all the time through iPod Touch, which is available in different candy colors.
- MacBook Pro - Apple's top laptop is a bankable device that you should grab on the sale.
However, some people are not excited of this particular event. When Apple staged a similar sale event last year, we were largely underwhelmed by what was on offer. In particular, the discounts that Apple offered on iTunes cards and Mac models were actually weaker than the bargains you can score elsewhere throughout the year. Last year, the company offered 10 percent off sales for Mac gear occur regularly at other retailers, as do 25 percent off deals for iTunes cards.
It does not mean that you should totally ignore the one-day sale if you are eyeing any Apple gear. However, it may not be the best deals that you can find.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
Join the Conversation
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Alpha Leaks Online: Release Date, Five Features to Wait for New Smart Phone
- Photos of Motorola Moto X+1 Prototype and Specs Leak Online, Release Date, Four Fresh Features Revealed
- Sony Xperia Z3: Release Date, Five Features to Expect from New Android Smart Phone
- Nexus 6 Likely Confirmed as Motorola 5.9-Inch Phablet on Release Date – Report
- Apple on 5.5-inch iPhone 6 Release Will Not Happen Until 2015 with Stocks Poised to Soar
- Selena Gomez Allegedly Back in Rehab, Hugs Nat Wolff the Night Justin Bieber & Orlando Bloom Made Headlines in Ibiza
- Girls Star Allison Williams to Play Titular Role in NBC's Peter Pan Live
- Kendall Jenner Forbids Sister Kim Kardashian from Attending her Fashion Shows, Considers her Presence a Hindrance - Reports
- Kendall Jenner Ignores Kim Kardashian Big Time, Tries to Befriend Beyonce - Reports
- Apple Mac Remains Strong Despite Challenging PC Market, iPhone Remains a Winner Through Q3 Price Points