Top 5 Devices you Should Buy in Apple Australia’s Black Friday Sale
By Kristin Dian Mariano | November 20, 2012 2:26 PM EST
Apple Stores in Australia will host a one-day shopping event for customers in Australia on Friday November 23, offering discounts on selected products through its website and retail stores around the country.
This event is in line with the company's Black Friday sale in the US, Australia's One Day Sale will offer discounted prices for 24 hours only (2:01am AEDT, November 23 to 1:59am AEDT, November 24). Customers can purchase goods from select Apple retailers, Apple online or via the Apple Store app for iPhone.
Apple states on its website in the terms and conditions that special pricing is limited to stock availability, and cannot be used in conjunction with other offers.
Below are the top five devices that you should buy in this one-day sale of Apple in Australia.
- iPhone 5 - The latest smartphone of the company boasts 4-inch screen display, iOS 6, revolutionized Siri and improved battery.
- iPad Mini - Introduced last month is the smaller tablet from the company. iPad Mini has been speculated to arrive since the rumors broke out. However, the 7-inch tablet has downgraded specs of the full-pledged iPad.
- iPad 4th Gen - The rehashed version of New iPad was introduced along with the iPad Mini. The company improved some of the specs and features of Apple's tablet.
- iPod Touch - Have your music with you all the time through iPod Touch, which is available in different candy colors.
- MacBook Pro - Apple's top laptop is a bankable device that you should grab on the sale.
However, some people are not excited of this particular event. When Apple staged a similar sale event last year, we were largely underwhelmed by what was on offer. In particular, the discounts that Apple offered on iTunes cards and Mac models were actually weaker than the bargains you can score elsewhere throughout the year. Last year, the company offered 10 percent off sales for Mac gear occur regularly at other retailers, as do 25 percent off deals for iTunes cards.
It does not mean that you should totally ignore the one-day sale if you are eyeing any Apple gear. However, it may not be the best deals that you can find.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Revealed: Vladimir Putin Plotting To Invade Europe – Report
- 5 Proofs Russia is Geared-Up for Shooting War with U.S. and Can Win Future Nuclear Showdown
- Target’s ‘Surprise Doorbusters’ Black Friday 2014 Deals On TV Sets, Entertainment Centres, DVD Players And More
- IKEA Black Friday 2014 Ad Includes Discounts On Home Furnishings, Appliances, Kitchen Designs, Beds, Sofas, Mattresses And Toys
- T-Mobile’s Black Friday 2014 Deals On Apple iPhone 6, Samsung Galaxy Note 4/Edge, Nexus 6, HTC One M8, LG G3, iPad Air 2 And Mini 3
- ISIS Drug Transit From Afghanistan To Europe Confirmed By Russia: Money Goes Into Terror Funding And In New Recruitments
- Australian and Other Select Earth Locations Hold Proofs Life Once Existed On Mars – Report