Glen Rogers, Florida Serial Killer, Claims Murder Of OJ's Ex-Wife And Ronald Goldman
By IBTimes Staff Reporter | November 20, 2012 9:10 AM EST
Florida death row inmate and serial killer Glen Rogers is claiming he murdered Nicole Brown Simpson and Ronald Goldman on the orders of O.J. Simpson, according to a new film.
Rogers, who is on death row in Florida for killing two women in 1995, claims in the new documentary to air on the Investigation Discovery network that he is responsible for the 1994 Simpson and Goldman murders, the Daily Mail reported.
Goldman’s father, Fred Goldman, told TMZ he doesn’t believe the Florida serial killer’s confession and speculated that the "admission" was made to drum up publicity for the documentary.
"O.J. Simpson murdered Nicole Brown Simpson and Ron Goldman. The criminal trial showed overwhelming and monumental evidence that O.J. Simpson was the killer. There was no contrary evidence other than guess, innuendo, and rumor,” Fred Goldman told the gossip website.
Despite Goldman’s comments, O.J. was acquitted of the murders of his ex-wife and her friend in October 1995 in a verdict that shocked the country. But the former football star and actor was found responsible for the wrongful deaths of Brown Simpson and Goldman during the civil trial.
"The fact of the acquittal at the hands of the jury will never wash away this murder from the hands of O.J. Simpson, no matter how many Glen Rogers pop up on the media radar screen,” Goldman continued. “"Nothing would change the fact that O.J. Simpson murdered these people in cold blood."
According to the Investigation Discovery documentary, Rogers claims he became friends with Nicole after moving to Los Angeles from Ohio and was partying with her before she was murdered, the New York Post reported.
The documentary details how Rogers allegedly told a criminal profiler he was involved in the murders. The Florida serial killer claimed O.J. paid him to break into his ex-wife’s home and rob some $20,000 worth of jewelry in the Brentwood house, and gave Rogers the go-ahead to “kill the b----“ if necessary, the Post reported.
The paper said Simpson didn’t bring up Rogers at his infamous 1995 trial because of the alleged payment he made to the Florida serial killer.
The Brown Simpson and Goldman killings are not the only subjects of the new documentary, which also profiles Rogers’ life of crime and boast that he’s killed 70 women during a cross-country murder spree.
Rogers is on death row in Florida for the 1995 killing of Tina Marie Cribbs in Tampa, whom he murdered after having sex with her at a motel, the Daily Mail reported.
He was also linked to and successfully prosecuted for the 1995 murder of Los Angeles mother Sandra Gallagher, who was found dead in a burning pickup truck, the tabloid reported.
Rogers is also suspected of killings in Mississippi, Louisiana and California, according to the Daily Mail.
O.J. Simpson is serving a 33-year prison sentence in Nevada for an unrelated crime. The former Buffalo Bills star was found guilty in 2008 of the gunpoint robbery of sports memorabilia at a Las Vegas hotel. He will be eligible for parole in late 2017.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Flight MH17 Attack: Russians Claim 'Putin A Terrorist,' Memorial at Dutch Embassy Overflows [PHOTOS]
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
Join the Conversation
- The Burka Avenger Educates Children While Fighting For Girls' Education Rights In New Pakistan TV Show
- Christopher Walken To Play Mob Boss In Film Adaptation Of Four Seasons Musical 'Jersey Boys'
- William Cantrell Mistakes Human Ashes For Cocaine, May Have Snorted Remains
- Giant Alligator Eats 80-Pound Dog In North Carolina, Gator May Still Be Alive
- Steve McQueen's Last Ride, 1952 Custom Chevy Pickup Truck, Hits The Auction Block
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- Upcoming iPad Mini 3 Could be 30% Thinner and Likely be Called iPad Mini Air; Apple Q3 Results Show 9% Decrease in iPad Sales
- Sony Xperia M2 vs. Moto G – Specifications, Features and Price Showdown