JPMorgan names retail finance executive Lake as new CFO
November 20, 2012 9:00 AM EST
JPMorgan Chase & Co
Lake, 43, will replace Doug Braunstein early next year, the largest U.S. bank said in a statement on Monday. Braunstein, a former investment banker, will become a vice chairman at the company, the statement said.
Lake, has been the CFO for the company's retail branch systems since 2009. From 2007 to 2009, she worked in JPMorgan's investment bank as global controller in finance and business management.
Press reports last month said Doug Braunstein was looking at other positions in the bank. JPMorgan Chase, which has been roiled by $6.2 billion of trading losses from bad credit bets, has had a series of management shake ups in recent months.
A person familiar with the matter last month said any move by Braunstein would be his decision, and was unrelated to the credit trades.
(Reporting by David Henry in New York; Editing by Carol Bishopric and Diane Craft)
Most Popular Slideshows
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
- Dwyane Wade, Joe Johnson, Amare Stoudemire Among Worst Contracts In The NBA (Part 2 - Eastern Conference)
- Brawl-Marred Game in NFL Week 3: Philadelphia Eagles 37, Washington Redskins 34 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Monday Night Football Recap: Chicago Bears 27, New York Jets 19
Join the Conversation
- Tourre on stand says email in SEC case 'not accurate'
- Syrian authorities blocking access to needy in Homs - Red Cross
- Faith in European Union at low ebb, EU poll says
- Former UBS banker gets 18 months, $1 million fine, for muni bid-rigging scheme
- U.S. judge halts challenges to Detroit's bankruptcy bid
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Date is Halloween 2014 as Android L Intro Set for October 16
- New Samsung Galaxy Note 4 and Galaxy S5 Android 5.0 L Killer Features, Encryption and More
- Moto G 2014 v Asus Zenfone 5 – Specification Comparison Shows Zenfone 5 Is A Good Alternative for Moto G
- Android 5.0 L Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Nexus 7 Release in October, Google Employees Offer Hint
- U.S and Canada Fighter Jets Chase Out Russian Jets Near Alaska: Air Space Violation Not Confirmed
- Microsoft Doubles OneDrive Space To 30GB Due To iOS 8 Update Issues
- Nexus 8, Nexus 9 Release Date, Device Name And Price Conundrum: What To Expect?