JPMorgan names retail finance executive Lake as new CFO
November 20, 2012 9:00 AM EST
JPMorgan Chase & Co
Lake, 43, will replace Doug Braunstein early next year, the largest U.S. bank said in a statement on Monday. Braunstein, a former investment banker, will become a vice chairman at the company, the statement said.
Lake, has been the CFO for the company's retail branch systems since 2009. From 2007 to 2009, she worked in JPMorgan's investment bank as global controller in finance and business management.
Press reports last month said Doug Braunstein was looking at other positions in the bank. JPMorgan Chase, which has been roiled by $6.2 billion of trading losses from bad credit bets, has had a series of management shake ups in recent months.
A person familiar with the matter last month said any move by Braunstein would be his decision, and was unrelated to the credit trades.
(Reporting by David Henry in New York; Editing by Carol Bishopric and Diane Craft)
Most Popular Slideshows
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Recap: New York Giants 45, Washington Redskins 14 [PHOTOS]
- Photos Of George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin, They Get Married Again On Monday [Slideshow]
Join the Conversation
- Tourre on stand says email in SEC case 'not accurate'
- Syrian authorities blocking access to needy in Homs - Red Cross
- Faith in European Union at low ebb, EU poll says
- Former UBS banker gets 18 months, $1 million fine, for muni bid-rigging scheme
- U.S. judge halts challenges to Detroit's bankruptcy bid
- 3 Reasons to Get the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Instead of the iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- Google HTC Nexus 9 Tablet October 24 Launch Date Benefits Many
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Nexus 6: Which Smartphone Dominates
- MH 370 Search In Ocean To Intensify With Hi Tech Ships Joining The Plane Hunt From October
- Nexus 7 Tips and Tricks
- New Windows OS Is Not Windows 9, Microsoft To Launch Windows 10 As New OS Build