JPMorgan names retail finance executive Lake as new CFO
November 20, 2012 9:00 AM EST
JPMorgan Chase & Co
Lake, 43, will replace Doug Braunstein early next year, the largest U.S. bank said in a statement on Monday. Braunstein, a former investment banker, will become a vice chairman at the company, the statement said.
Lake, has been the CFO for the company's retail branch systems since 2009. From 2007 to 2009, she worked in JPMorgan's investment bank as global controller in finance and business management.
Press reports last month said Doug Braunstein was looking at other positions in the bank. JPMorgan Chase, which has been roiled by $6.2 billion of trading losses from bad credit bets, has had a series of management shake ups in recent months.
A person familiar with the matter last month said any move by Braunstein would be his decision, and was unrelated to the credit trades.
(Reporting by David Henry in New York; Editing by Carol Bishopric and Diane Craft)
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Washington Redskins 20, Dallas Cowboys 17 (OT) [PHOTOS]
- Emma Watson Gets 'Squished' In 'Colonia Dignidad' [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 3: Kansas City Royals 3, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- San Francisco Giants Beat Kansas City Royals, 3-2 In Game 7, Wins 2014 MLB World Series [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Tourre on stand says email in SEC case 'not accurate'
- Syrian authorities blocking access to needy in Homs - Red Cross
- Faith in European Union at low ebb, EU poll says
- Former UBS banker gets 18 months, $1 million fine, for muni bid-rigging scheme
- U.S. judge halts challenges to Detroit's bankruptcy bid
- Marvel Announces Release Dates Of 11 Upcoming Movies From 2015 To 2019
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Xiaomi Becomes World’s Third Largest Smartphone Manufacturer By Dethroning Huawei
- Entry Of Peshmerga Fighters From Iraq Boosts The Kobani Battle Against ISIS: Turkey Provides Transit
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Nexus 6, 9 Buyers on November Release Will Enjoy These 3 Killer Lollipop 5.0 Features First
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight