JPMorgan names retail finance executive Lake as new CFO
November 20, 2012 9:00 AM EST
JPMorgan Chase & Co
Lake, 43, will replace Doug Braunstein early next year, the largest U.S. bank said in a statement on Monday. Braunstein, a former investment banker, will become a vice chairman at the company, the statement said.
Lake, has been the CFO for the company's retail branch systems since 2009. From 2007 to 2009, she worked in JPMorgan's investment bank as global controller in finance and business management.
Press reports last month said Doug Braunstein was looking at other positions in the bank. JPMorgan Chase, which has been roiled by $6.2 billion of trading losses from bad credit bets, has had a series of management shake ups in recent months.
A person familiar with the matter last month said any move by Braunstein would be his decision, and was unrelated to the credit trades.
(Reporting by David Henry in New York; Editing by Carol Bishopric and Diane Craft)
Most Popular Slideshows
- Flight MH17 Attack: Russians Claim 'Putin A Terrorist,' Memorial at Dutch Embassy Overflows [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis Meets Sudanese Woman Who Was Spared Death for Apostasy (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Typhoon Matmo Leaves 32k Customers w/o Electricity in Taiwan, Weakens After Landing in China
Join the Conversation
- Tourre on stand says email in SEC case 'not accurate'
- Syrian authorities blocking access to needy in Homs - Red Cross
- Faith in European Union at low ebb, EU poll says
- Former UBS banker gets 18 months, $1 million fine, for muni bid-rigging scheme
- U.S. judge halts challenges to Detroit's bankruptcy bid
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- HTC Google Nexus 8 Release Date Imminent with New Nexus 7 Deals, Two New Tablets Soon
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- HTC One E8 (Plastic Variant of HTC One M8) with 5-Inch Display, Dual-SIM, 801 Processor and 2 GB RAM to Hit New Markets Soon
- iPhone 6 Release Date in September 26 with Price Details and More Killer Features
- Apple iPad Mini Air: Three Fresh Features on the Smart Tablet to Wait for
- 4.7-Inch iPhone 6 Release Date is Sept 26 after iOS 8 GM Public Debut on Sept 17 – Reports