'One Direction's' Harry Styles & Taylor Swift's Dating History
By Diadem Pambid | November 19, 2012 8:29 PM EST
Are they really together or not? "Directioners" and "Swifties" are asking the same questions over and again. Harry Styles of the British boy band, One Direction, and Taylor Swift sure aren't giving out hints but everyone else who has allegedly seen the two simply can't keep mum.
So let's take a look at Styles and Swifts' dating history plus see where this would end up in the future.
Taylor Swift may appear as an unlikely candidate for Harry Styles given his "womanizing ways." Still, that didn't stop Swift from pursuing the British cutie. Despite getting hurt the first time, Swift and Styles have taken another shot at love much to the distaste of "Directioners."
All thanks to Swift's rehearsals at the "X-Factor", something entirely new about her relationship with Harry Styles was revealed by host, Mario Lopez.
"Taylor Swift was the special guest performer, and (here's) a little inside scoop for you. During rehearsals, Harry from One Direction came and slapped me on the back, and said, 'Hey, Mario, how ya doing?' And I said, 'What are you doing here?' And he sort of (pointed) toward Taylor," explained Mario Lopez, adding, "So, Taylor Swift and Harry from One Direction - you heard it here first. (They're) officially hanging out, I can say that much".
"After she finished, he went up to the stage. They were joking and laughing. He picked her up and threw her over his shoulder and carried her off," said another source about the "X-Factor" rehearsals starring Swift and Styles.
Fans can also add to the fact that Swift and Styles have been wearing identical pendants. News apart from the "X-Factor" rehearsal is that Styles had already introduced Swift to his mother.
"It was a big deal her inviting him to the show with her mum on Thursday. It was her way of showing she is ready to trust him. Taylor was really embarrassed by what happened and was nervous about giving him another go. But this time they have spent more time getting to know each other," says the source to Ocean Up.
While "Directioners" and some "Swifties" aren't at all happy about the recent news, Uncle Simon Cowell sure has his thumbs up for the Swift and Styles pairing.
"I wasn't at rehearsal, but heard about it when I came down. I think they are good together," said Cowell.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Slow-Moving Yet Unrelenting Hawaii Lava Now Only Inches Away From Pahoa Homes
- Emma Watson Gets 'Squished' In 'Colonia Dignidad' [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton Expecting A Baby Boy For The Second Time Around – Reports [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 4: San Francisco Giants 11, Kansas City Royals 4 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- This Is Why Japanese Princess Masako Attended First Palace Banquet After 11 Years
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Nov. 3-7, 2014: Hunter Tylo Comes Back To 'B&B' As Dr. Taylor Hamilton Hayes While Changes Are Being Made At Forrester Creations
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’ Update: Louise And Blake To Make Their First Appearance As A Couple In Australia
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Moto X 2014 vs. Motorola DROID Turbo - Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Dismantling Of Fukushima Reactor 1 Faces Delays, US Judge Gives Sailor Go Signal To Push Through Lawsuit Against TEPCO Over Radiation
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- Samsung Galaxy Note Edge To Be Available Through T-Mobile In The US
- Five Extreme Drop Tests On BlackBerry Passport Reveals Its Endurance [Watch Video]