'One Direction's' Harry Styles & Taylor Swift's Dating History
By Diadem Pambid | November 19, 2012 8:29 PM EST
Are they really together or not? "Directioners" and "Swifties" are asking the same questions over and again. Harry Styles of the British boy band, One Direction, and Taylor Swift sure aren't giving out hints but everyone else who has allegedly seen the two simply can't keep mum.
So let's take a look at Styles and Swifts' dating history plus see where this would end up in the future.
Taylor Swift may appear as an unlikely candidate for Harry Styles given his "womanizing ways." Still, that didn't stop Swift from pursuing the British cutie. Despite getting hurt the first time, Swift and Styles have taken another shot at love much to the distaste of "Directioners."
All thanks to Swift's rehearsals at the "X-Factor", something entirely new about her relationship with Harry Styles was revealed by host, Mario Lopez.
"Taylor Swift was the special guest performer, and (here's) a little inside scoop for you. During rehearsals, Harry from One Direction came and slapped me on the back, and said, 'Hey, Mario, how ya doing?' And I said, 'What are you doing here?' And he sort of (pointed) toward Taylor," explained Mario Lopez, adding, "So, Taylor Swift and Harry from One Direction - you heard it here first. (They're) officially hanging out, I can say that much".
"After she finished, he went up to the stage. They were joking and laughing. He picked her up and threw her over his shoulder and carried her off," said another source about the "X-Factor" rehearsals starring Swift and Styles.
Fans can also add to the fact that Swift and Styles have been wearing identical pendants. News apart from the "X-Factor" rehearsal is that Styles had already introduced Swift to his mother.
"It was a big deal her inviting him to the show with her mum on Thursday. It was her way of showing she is ready to trust him. Taylor was really embarrassed by what happened and was nervous about giving him another go. But this time they have spent more time getting to know each other," says the source to Ocean Up.
While "Directioners" and some "Swifties" aren't at all happy about the recent news, Uncle Simon Cowell sure has his thumbs up for the Swift and Styles pairing.
"I wasn't at rehearsal, but heard about it when I came down. I think they are good together," said Cowell.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton Cries As She Listens To A Moving Tale Of A Mother Who Lost Her Infant Daughter
- ‘Dancing With The Stars’ (DWTS) Season 19 (2014) Finale Recap: And The Winner Is…[Spoilers]
- Kris Jenner Shocks Boyfriend Corey Gamble In The Bedroom With Her Tricks And Fabulous Sex Life
- ‘Guardians Of The Galaxy 2’ Nebula Is Alive And James Gunn Wants Fans To See More Of Her
- 'American Horror Story' Season 4 Episode 8 Spoilers: Big Twist Features Dandy In Blood Bath
- 5 Proofs Russia is Geared-Up for Shooting War with U.S. and Can Win Future Nuclear Showdown
- Target’s ‘Surprise Doorbusters’ Black Friday 2014 Deals On TV Sets, Entertainment Centres, DVD Players And More
- IKEA Black Friday 2014 Ad Includes Discounts On Home Furnishings, Appliances, Kitchen Designs, Beds, Sofas, Mattresses And Toys
- T-Mobile’s Black Friday 2014 Deals On Apple iPhone 6, Samsung Galaxy Note 4/Edge, Nexus 6, HTC One M8, LG G3, iPad Air 2 And Mini 3
- Black Friday And Cyber Monday Sale 2014: AT&T's Cricket Wireless Offers Discounts On Lumia 1320, Galaxy S5, S4 And HTC Desire 510
- ISIS Drug Transit From Afghanistan To Europe Confirmed By Russia: Money Goes Into Terror Funding And In New Recruitments
- ISIS Kidnaps Iraqi Defence Minister’s Family, Executes Female Parliament Candidates