'One Direction's' Harry Styles & Taylor Swift's Dating History
By Diadem Pambid | November 19, 2012 8:29 PM EST
Are they really together or not? "Directioners" and "Swifties" are asking the same questions over and again. Harry Styles of the British boy band, One Direction, and Taylor Swift sure aren't giving out hints but everyone else who has allegedly seen the two simply can't keep mum.
So let's take a look at Styles and Swifts' dating history plus see where this would end up in the future.
Taylor Swift may appear as an unlikely candidate for Harry Styles given his "womanizing ways." Still, that didn't stop Swift from pursuing the British cutie. Despite getting hurt the first time, Swift and Styles have taken another shot at love much to the distaste of "Directioners."
All thanks to Swift's rehearsals at the "X-Factor", something entirely new about her relationship with Harry Styles was revealed by host, Mario Lopez.
"Taylor Swift was the special guest performer, and (here's) a little inside scoop for you. During rehearsals, Harry from One Direction came and slapped me on the back, and said, 'Hey, Mario, how ya doing?' And I said, 'What are you doing here?' And he sort of (pointed) toward Taylor," explained Mario Lopez, adding, "So, Taylor Swift and Harry from One Direction - you heard it here first. (They're) officially hanging out, I can say that much".
"After she finished, he went up to the stage. They were joking and laughing. He picked her up and threw her over his shoulder and carried her off," said another source about the "X-Factor" rehearsals starring Swift and Styles.
Fans can also add to the fact that Swift and Styles have been wearing identical pendants. News apart from the "X-Factor" rehearsal is that Styles had already introduced Swift to his mother.
"It was a big deal her inviting him to the show with her mum on Thursday. It was her way of showing she is ready to trust him. Taylor was really embarrassed by what happened and was nervous about giving him another go. But this time they have spent more time getting to know each other," says the source to Ocean Up.
While "Directioners" and some "Swifties" aren't at all happy about the recent news, Uncle Simon Cowell sure has his thumbs up for the Swift and Styles pairing.
"I wasn't at rehearsal, but heard about it when I came down. I think they are good together," said Cowell.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 3: Kansas City Royals 3, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 24, 2014: Katie Spills Ridge's Secret Plan While Eric's Announcement Causes A Huge Furor [WATCH VIDEO]
- Brad Pitt Forced To Talk About Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston: Asked to Compare Wife Angelina Jolie With Rachel From 'Friends'
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Major Spoilers: Death Count, The Terminus Residents’ Fate Plus Father Gabriel's Past
- ‘Star Wars: Episode 7’ Jungle Stormtroopers On Rampage – Leaked Images [Spoilers]
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Oct. 27-31, 2014: As Halloween Draws Near, Forrester Creations Will Reel From Eric's Shocking Decision And The Rest Will Scramble To Make Their Plans Successful [WATCH VIDEO]
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- U.S. Targets Buyers of ISIS Oil, Threatens Sanctions
- ISIS Syria Airstrike Bombing Has Killed 550 People, Civilians Included
- Russia Blocking OSCE Monitoring Of Its Border With Ukraine
- Russia Shifts Blame On US For Ukraine Crisis, Putin Accuses West of 'Remaking World'