'One Direction's' Harry Styles & Taylor Swift's Dating History
By Diadem Pambid | November 19, 2012 8:29 PM EST
Are they really together or not? "Directioners" and "Swifties" are asking the same questions over and again. Harry Styles of the British boy band, One Direction, and Taylor Swift sure aren't giving out hints but everyone else who has allegedly seen the two simply can't keep mum.
So let's take a look at Styles and Swifts' dating history plus see where this would end up in the future.
Taylor Swift may appear as an unlikely candidate for Harry Styles given his "womanizing ways." Still, that didn't stop Swift from pursuing the British cutie. Despite getting hurt the first time, Swift and Styles have taken another shot at love much to the distaste of "Directioners."
All thanks to Swift's rehearsals at the "X-Factor", something entirely new about her relationship with Harry Styles was revealed by host, Mario Lopez.
"Taylor Swift was the special guest performer, and (here's) a little inside scoop for you. During rehearsals, Harry from One Direction came and slapped me on the back, and said, 'Hey, Mario, how ya doing?' And I said, 'What are you doing here?' And he sort of (pointed) toward Taylor," explained Mario Lopez, adding, "So, Taylor Swift and Harry from One Direction - you heard it here first. (They're) officially hanging out, I can say that much".
"After she finished, he went up to the stage. They were joking and laughing. He picked her up and threw her over his shoulder and carried her off," said another source about the "X-Factor" rehearsals starring Swift and Styles.
Fans can also add to the fact that Swift and Styles have been wearing identical pendants. News apart from the "X-Factor" rehearsal is that Styles had already introduced Swift to his mother.
"It was a big deal her inviting him to the show with her mum on Thursday. It was her way of showing she is ready to trust him. Taylor was really embarrassed by what happened and was nervous about giving him another go. But this time they have spent more time getting to know each other," says the source to Ocean Up.
While "Directioners" and some "Swifties" aren't at all happy about the recent news, Uncle Simon Cowell sure has his thumbs up for the Swift and Styles pairing.
"I wasn't at rehearsal, but heard about it when I came down. I think they are good together," said Cowell.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton's Pregnancy: Alleged Miscarriage Makes Prince William and Prince Harry Somber - Reports
- Beyonce &Jay Z Marriage Story: Bey Not Attracted to Jay, Married Him for Professional Growth - Reports
- Orange is the New Black Season 3: Laura Prepon Hints Strain in Alex, Piper Relationship, New Actor Roped-in [Spoilers]
- The Big Bang Theory: Mayim Bialik Talks about Sheldon, Amy Kiss in Season 7 [KISS VIDEO]
- Khloe Kardashian Feels her Failed Marriage with Lamar Odom Helped Cause Rob Kardashian's Depression
- Malaysia Airlines Flight MH17: Parents of Australian Passenger Want ‘Space Scientists’ to Investigate Crash; Believe in ‘Possibility’ of Survival -- Report
- Childhood Obesity is Strongly Linked With Early Puberty: Study Reveals
- Why Internet of Things is the Next Big Thing for Tech Giants like Samsung, Google and Apple
- Instagram's Newest App Bolt Now Available Exclusively in New Zealand, Singapore and South Africa
- Megan Fox's Weight Loss Aided by Low Carb Paleo Diet: Benefits of the Diet