'One Direction's' Harry Styles & Taylor Swift's Dating History
By Diadem Pambid | November 19, 2012 8:29 PM EST
Are they really together or not? "Directioners" and "Swifties" are asking the same questions over and again. Harry Styles of the British boy band, One Direction, and Taylor Swift sure aren't giving out hints but everyone else who has allegedly seen the two simply can't keep mum.
So let's take a look at Styles and Swifts' dating history plus see where this would end up in the future.
Taylor Swift may appear as an unlikely candidate for Harry Styles given his "womanizing ways." Still, that didn't stop Swift from pursuing the British cutie. Despite getting hurt the first time, Swift and Styles have taken another shot at love much to the distaste of "Directioners."
All thanks to Swift's rehearsals at the "X-Factor", something entirely new about her relationship with Harry Styles was revealed by host, Mario Lopez.
"Taylor Swift was the special guest performer, and (here's) a little inside scoop for you. During rehearsals, Harry from One Direction came and slapped me on the back, and said, 'Hey, Mario, how ya doing?' And I said, 'What are you doing here?' And he sort of (pointed) toward Taylor," explained Mario Lopez, adding, "So, Taylor Swift and Harry from One Direction - you heard it here first. (They're) officially hanging out, I can say that much".
"After she finished, he went up to the stage. They were joking and laughing. He picked her up and threw her over his shoulder and carried her off," said another source about the "X-Factor" rehearsals starring Swift and Styles.
Fans can also add to the fact that Swift and Styles have been wearing identical pendants. News apart from the "X-Factor" rehearsal is that Styles had already introduced Swift to his mother.
"It was a big deal her inviting him to the show with her mum on Thursday. It was her way of showing she is ready to trust him. Taylor was really embarrassed by what happened and was nervous about giving him another go. But this time they have spent more time getting to know each other," says the source to Ocean Up.
While "Directioners" and some "Swifties" aren't at all happy about the recent news, Uncle Simon Cowell sure has his thumbs up for the Swift and Styles pairing.
"I wasn't at rehearsal, but heard about it when I came down. I think they are good together," said Cowell.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
Join the Conversation
- Shocking Inside Stories Of Prince Charles and Princess Diana Revealed By Former Press Officer
- Another Celebrity Nude Photo Leak: Naked Pics Of Liam Payne And Kim Kardashian Uploaded Online
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers For Sept. 22-26, 2014: Consequences Of The Crichton-Clark Blast
- Nude Photo Leak: Kim Kardashian, Vanessa Hudgens, Hope Solo Latest Victims Of Hacking Attack, Twitter Explodes With Reactions 'Not' In Support Of Kardashian -- Reports
- Ryan Gosling And Eva Mendes Gushes Over Newborn Daughter