Rupee Rises Higher: Mostly Ranging Through the Day
November 19, 2012 3:28 PM EST
Asian shares rise, boosted by a positive tone in U.S. equities last week, while the yen falls to a near seven-month low against the dollar on expectations a new government after next month's election in Japan may deliver more stimulus.
Almost all Asian units stronger compared to the dollar.
Traders to await the domestic sharemarket open for cues on foreign fund flows. The pair is seen in a 55.00 to 55.20 range intially in the session.
Most Popular Slideshows
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap: New York Giants 45, Washington Redskins 14 [PHOTOS]
- Walking Is Superfood For Fitness; Celebrities Who Walk For Health
- Photos Of George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin, They Get Married Again On Monday [Slideshow]
Join the Conversation
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- Google HTC Nexus 9 Tablet October 24 Launch Date Benefits Many
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Nexus 6: Which Smartphone Dominates
- MH 370 Search In Ocean To Intensify With Hi Tech Ships Joining The Plane Hunt From October
- New Windows OS Is Not Windows 9, Microsoft To Launch Windows 10 As New OS Build
- Samsung Aware Of Gap Issue On Galaxy Note 4, Mentions It As Important Manufacturing Feature In Note 4 User Manual
- Nexus 7 Tips and Tricks