Rupee Rises Higher: Mostly Ranging Through the Day
November 19, 2012 3:28 PM EST
Asian shares rise, boosted by a positive tone in U.S. equities last week, while the yen falls to a near seven-month low against the dollar on expectations a new government after next month's election in Japan may deliver more stimulus.
Almost all Asian units stronger compared to the dollar.
Traders to await the domestic sharemarket open for cues on foreign fund flows. The pair is seen in a 55.00 to 55.20 range intially in the session.
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kate Middleton Suffocated in Kensington Palace, Queen Elizabeth Reported War With The Duchess [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Dating Reports: Jennifer Lawrence Vs Gwyneth Paltrow [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Everything To Know [PHOTOS]
- British Style Icon Kate Middleton Fashion Talk With Camilla Parker-Bowles Daughter-In-Law [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Muslim Leaders Refuse to Approve Tony Abbott’s Terrorism Law
- Russia Demands Ukraine Release Communications With Doomed Malaysia Airlines MH17, Preliminary Report On Investigations Out This Month
- Ebola Update: Liberian Forces Receive Shoot Orders Against People Trying to Cross from Sierra Leone Border
- Historic First Time: Catholic Pontiff Pope Francis Supports Military Intervention Against ISIS In Iraq
- Chinese Airlines Receives Lawsuit for Rejecting HIV-Positive Passengers
- 4.7-Inch, 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 Models Confirmed with Similar Build, Cam Features & 300+ Screen Pixels on Release Date
- Saudi Arabia: Brothers Beheaded For Smuggling Marijuana Into The Kingdom
- ISIS: More Journalists Beheading To Come After James Foley and Steven Sotloff [Video]
- Moto X+1 is Likely Nexus 6 Template; Motorola Shamu is 1st Android Silver with Snapdragon 810 – Reports
- James Foley: More Chilling Information Revealed By Escaped Journalists
- James Foley’s Executioner Has British Accent—A Chilling Reminder That ISIS Has Foreign Members
- Xiaomi Mi4 vs iPhone 6: Why Forecasts Favor Mi4 as The Next Best Phone Against iPhone 6