Rupee Rises Higher: Mostly Ranging Through the Day
November 19, 2012 3:28 PM EST
Asian shares rise, boosted by a positive tone in U.S. equities last week, while the yen falls to a near seven-month low against the dollar on expectations a new government after next month's election in Japan may deliver more stimulus.
Almost all Asian units stronger compared to the dollar.
Traders to await the domestic sharemarket open for cues on foreign fund flows. The pair is seen in a 55.00 to 55.20 range intially in the session.
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Motorola Droid Turbo – S-Pen Is Note’s 4 USP But Droid Turbo Can Outshine With Larger Battery
- 8 Important Things to Consider Before Buying or Upgrading to iPad Air 2