UFO Infrared Sighting: Melbourne Man Films Strange Flying Objects Not Visible to Naked Eye [VIDEO]
By Arlene Paredes | November 19, 2012 12:58 PM EST
A man from Melbourne has recently uploaded a video clip of his UFO sighting using an infrared camera. The film reveals an eerie show of lights not visible to the naked eye.
The clip states in its introduction that the sighting was captured in Melbourne, Australia on November 11 (Sunday) around noon time. Asked for the particular location, the video uploader reveals he took the video at Moonee Ponds.
The clip is titled, "UFO - '''SKY ARMADA'' Fleet - Yes, '''SKY ARMADA''' - Daylight IR - Australia. 11.11" It says in the intro: "5 groups of 'objects' same direction approx 10 minutes apart."
In describing his video clip, Lou says:
"One of the most amazing sights I have ever recorded. Objects not visible to naked eye."
"'Invasion' may be the wrong title, but that's what I felt. I hope they are benevolent."
UFO strange lights filmed: Erratic movement
What the video shows is a strange formation of hovering lights, among others. The lights come in groups, without a particular motion pattern. At least one frame features countless lights moving rather slowly relative to the others. The sight brings to mind an 80s space game where the computer blasts the oncoming lights before it creates any damage.
One video commenter said:
"(T)here's many more than 2 lights in this video:) I counted 32 of them and may have missed a couple along the way because most of them are moving so fast. Please watch the video carefully again...this guy is the real deal."
"Ty Lou ... I film wild things daily also ... not the things you have but I am open to what you have seen," another viewer commented.
UFOs in infrared: What can't the naked eyes see?
It is understood this is not the first time Lou has fixed an infrared video camera in the skies.
"When I first started, I use to get a few captures per week, then everday, now multiple captures in one day. Whatever 'they' are, there are lots of them - all over the world," he writes in the comments section.
"Invisible" UFOs: What are these unidentified flying objects visible only in IR? [Watch the video here, or play the media below.]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Celebrities Who Got Pregnant Using IVF: Busting the Myths About IVF
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- PageSix: Beyonce & Jay Z Union is Not About Love, All About Business & the Brand
Join the Conversation
- 15 Orgasms/Week, $27K/Yr Salary Not Bad for Professional Toy Tester Cara Houiellebecq (VIDEO)
- Thai’s Crackdown on Commercial Surrogacy Exposes Aussie Couple’s Appalling Deed
- Viral Video Cyring Sadie: 5-Year-Old Little Girl Does Not Want Her Baby Brother to Grow Up [WATCH VIDEO]
- Australian Wanted Man Threatens Terror in Australia, Demands Release of Muslim Prisoners
- 2014 Perseid Meteor Shower vs. Supermoon: Best to View Meteor Shower Display before August 12 to 13 Peak
- Freshly Leaked Apple iPad Air 2 Cases Confirm Touch ID Sensor; Release Date, Limited Specs and Price Listed
- Moto X Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide: Schedule and How to Install
- Top 4 Reasons Why iPhone 6 Will Hit Big Soon After its Sept 2014 Release Date
- Top Surprising Features Of iOS 8
- Twin Malaysia Airlines MH370, MH17 Aviation Disasters Create Phobia Among Travellers
- OnePlus One vs. Moto X+1 – Early Specifications, Release Date and Price Faceoff
- 2014 Ebola Outbreak: ‘Out of control… and Can Get Worse'; Asky Airline Stops Flying to Liberia, Sierra Leone; Liberia Closes Schools