Participate In FNArena's November Investor Sentiment Survey
November 19, 2012 12:13 PM EST
FNArena is surveying investor sentiment in Australia in an effort to generate, over time, a guage similar to the AAII Investor Sentiment Survey in the US. The first survey was conducted in March 2011.
You are hereby invited to participate by expressing your personal view on the share market. The survey takes up a few minutes only.
As we do this in coordination with the Australian Investors Association (AIA) we ask members of AIA to only participate in one of either surveys.
Here's the link to the survey:
Join the Conversation
- Apple and Google Engage in Thermonuclear War, New Google Translate Chat App in the Works
- More Nexus 6 Problems Arise with Android 5.0 Lollipop, Poor Benchmark Results and Other Issues
- Update Samsung Galaxy S5 to Android 4.4.4 KitKat, Sprint Release and Installation
- HTC One M8 Android 5.0 Lollipop Release Delayed: Other Schedule and Installation Guide
- Israel''s Al Aqsa and East Jerusalem Issues Threatening Its Multi Billion Gas Deal With Jordan
- Australia Ranks 11th In World Ultra Wealth Report As 175 Aussies Amass $440B In 2013