New England Patriots vs. Indianapolis Colts: Where to Watch Live Stream Online, Prediction, Betting Odds
November 19, 2012 7:19 AM EST
The yearly matchup between the New England Patriots and Indianapolis Colts is always one of the more highly contested games of each season. With Peyton Manning on the Denver Broncos, that wasn’t expected to be the case in 2012.
Andrew Luck, however, has done his part to give this year’s contest almost as much intrigue as the ones in years past.
Both teams enter Week 11 at 6-3 and in good position to make the playoffs. The Patriots have a 2.5-game lead in the AFC East, while Colts have a hold on the sixth and final wild card spot in the conference.
Instead of a matchup of between the two greatest quarterbacks of their generation, Tom Brady will face the future of the NFL in New England. CBS will have the game at 4:25. You can watch a live stream online by purchasing NFL Sunday Ticket Max.
After an up-and-down start, the Colts have been on a role, reeling off four straight wins. Luck has played well in his first season, leading Indianapolis on multiple late-game drives to secure victories. Five of the Colts six wins have come by no more than one touchdown.
Indianapolis will have to contend with the best offense in football. The Patriots are scoring 33.2 points per game. Wes Welker should be good to go, even though he was questionable for much of the week.
Betting Line: New England-9.5, 54
Prediction: Luck and the Colts have played well of late, but they haven’t seen an offense like the Patriots. Indianapolis will put up a lot of points, but Brady and New England have too much offensive firepower.
Predicted Score: New England 41, Indianapolis 28
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- Walking Is Superfood For Fitness; Celebrities Who Walk For Health
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
Join the Conversation
- Floyd Mayweather Jr. Will Probably Pick Between Amir Khan Or Manny Pacquiao For Next Fight According to Uncle Jeff
- Maria Sharapova On Relationship With Grigor Dimitrov: ‘Everything Is Great’; Dimitrov Was Present At Sharapova’s First Round Match In China
- Tony Stewart Reveals Retirement Not In Options, Reflects On His Life After the Fatal Crash
- Sugar Ray Leonard Adds Fuel To Pacquiao-Mayweather Clamour
- Muslim NFL Player Husain Abdullah Penalised For Praying After Touchdown
- 3 Reasons to Get the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Instead of the iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- Google HTC Nexus 9 Tablet October 24 Launch Date Benefits Many
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Nexus 6: Which Smartphone Dominates
- MH 370 Search In Ocean To Intensify With Hi Tech Ships Joining The Plane Hunt From October
- Nexus 7 Tips and Tricks
- Obama’s Bid To Blame Intelligence Chief For Inaction On ISIS Backfires: McCain Asks Obama To Admit Own Mistakes