New England Patriots vs. Indianapolis Colts: Where to Watch Live Stream Online, Prediction, Betting Odds
November 19, 2012 7:19 AM EST
The yearly matchup between the New England Patriots and Indianapolis Colts is always one of the more highly contested games of each season. With Peyton Manning on the Denver Broncos, that wasn’t expected to be the case in 2012.
Andrew Luck, however, has done his part to give this year’s contest almost as much intrigue as the ones in years past.
Both teams enter Week 11 at 6-3 and in good position to make the playoffs. The Patriots have a 2.5-game lead in the AFC East, while Colts have a hold on the sixth and final wild card spot in the conference.
Instead of a matchup of between the two greatest quarterbacks of their generation, Tom Brady will face the future of the NFL in New England. CBS will have the game at 4:25. You can watch a live stream online by purchasing NFL Sunday Ticket Max.
After an up-and-down start, the Colts have been on a role, reeling off four straight wins. Luck has played well in his first season, leading Indianapolis on multiple late-game drives to secure victories. Five of the Colts six wins have come by no more than one touchdown.
Indianapolis will have to contend with the best offense in football. The Patriots are scoring 33.2 points per game. Wes Welker should be good to go, even though he was questionable for much of the week.
Betting Line: New England-9.5, 54
Prediction: Luck and the Colts have played well of late, but they haven’t seen an offense like the Patriots. Indianapolis will put up a lot of points, but Brady and New England have too much offensive firepower.
Predicted Score: New England 41, Indianapolis 28
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Dionesian ‘Hex’: Pacquiao’s Secret Weapon Behind His 8 Titles
- Manny Pacquiao vs. Chris Algieri Betting Odds: American Knockout Of Filipino Pays $10,000 From A $100 Bet
- Arum Says Pacquiao's Victory vs Algieri May Cause Mayweather To Say ‘No’ To Dream Match
- Brooklyn Nets Agree to Grant Andrei Kirilenko Indefinite Leave of Absence
- Boxing News: Manny Pacquiao 'Ready' To Fight Floyd Mayweather In 2015 Following Algieri Win
- Apple and Google Engage in Thermonuclear War, New Google Translate Chat App in the Works
- Russia's New Tactical Nuclear Weapons Program Growing Confident Against the US: Talks of World War III
- Walmart Offers the Best 2014 Black Friday Deals on iPhone 6, iPad Ai2 & Other Gadgets – Reports
- Update Samsung Galaxy S5 to Android 4.4.4 KitKat, Sprint Release and Installation
- More Nexus 6 Problems Arise with Android 5.0 Lollipop, Poor Benchmark Results and Other Issues
- HTC One M8 Android 5.0 Lollipop Release Delayed: Other Schedule and Installation Guide
- Israel''s Al Aqsa and East Jerusalem Issues Threatening Its Multi Billion Gas Deal With Jordan