Cincinnati Bengals vs Kansas City Chiefs Preview: Where to Watch Online
November 19, 2012 3:03 AM EST
The Cincinnati Bengals come off their biggest win of the season as they face the Kansas City Chiefs Sunday afternoon at Arrowhead Stadium.
Second-year quarterback Andy Dalton threw four touchdowns and 199 yards in a 31-13 rout of the New York Giants last week. A.J. Green made seven catches for 85 yards and a score, while the Bengals defense picked off Eli Manning twice.
It was Cincinnati’s first victory over a team with a winning record this year, and helped them avoid a five-game losing streak.
Dalton has also thrown for three or more scores in four games this year, and the Bengals are 3-1 when he completes that feat.
Dalton’s game last week equaled the Chiefs offense in their last five games. Kansas City has shown the ability to rush the ball, ranking fourth in the league behind running back Jamaal Charles, but haven’t scored more than one touchdown in a game since Week 4.
The Chiefs nearly bested the Pittsburgh Steelers after Ben Roethlisberger went down with a shoulder and rib injury, but fell 16-13 in overtime last week.
Charles gained 100 yards and a touchdown on 23 carries, but Kansas City could only go 2-for-13 on third down. While quarterback Matt Cassel finished 11-for-26 for 154 yards and a 46.0 passer rating, his second lowest of the season.
Cassel will have one less target Sunday, with receiver Jon Baldwin out with concussion like symptoms.
The game begins at 1 p.m. EDT and will be shown by CBS, or watch a live stream online by purchasing NFL Sunday Ticket Max.
Betting Odds: Cincinnati is favored by 3.5 points
Over/Under: 43.5 points
Prediction: Dalton and the Bengals should build off their huge win from last week, and send Kansas City to their sixth straight loss. Still, Charles should have a big day.
Predicted Score: Cincinnati 30, Kansas City 14
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- Gennady Golovkin Next Fight Options: Canelo Alvarez, Miguel Cotto Or Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- NBA News: Teammate Stresses Jeremy Lin's Importance To The Lakers
- Croatian Boxer Banned For Life From Sport After Vicious Attack On Polish Referee [VIDEO]
- Manny Pacquiao Is Better Than Floyd Mayweather Jr. In Basketball Claims Freddie Roach
- Chelsea FC: Mourinho Hints Cesc Fabregas Could Succeed John Terry As Club Captain
- Manny Pacquiao Blasted For Arrogance, Playing Basketball Month Before Fight Against Chris Algieri
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related
- Swedish Military Spots ‘Russian Submarine’ Off Stockholm Coast, An Alarming ‘Security Game Changer’
- Android Lollipop 5.0 Confirmed for Nov 3 Rollout as Nexus 6 Global Release Date is Delayed – Reports