Cincinnati Bengals vs Kansas City Chiefs Preview: Where to Watch Online
November 19, 2012 3:03 AM EST
The Cincinnati Bengals come off their biggest win of the season as they face the Kansas City Chiefs Sunday afternoon at Arrowhead Stadium.
Second-year quarterback Andy Dalton threw four touchdowns and 199 yards in a 31-13 rout of the New York Giants last week. A.J. Green made seven catches for 85 yards and a score, while the Bengals defense picked off Eli Manning twice.
It was Cincinnati’s first victory over a team with a winning record this year, and helped them avoid a five-game losing streak.
Dalton has also thrown for three or more scores in four games this year, and the Bengals are 3-1 when he completes that feat.
Dalton’s game last week equaled the Chiefs offense in their last five games. Kansas City has shown the ability to rush the ball, ranking fourth in the league behind running back Jamaal Charles, but haven’t scored more than one touchdown in a game since Week 4.
The Chiefs nearly bested the Pittsburgh Steelers after Ben Roethlisberger went down with a shoulder and rib injury, but fell 16-13 in overtime last week.
Charles gained 100 yards and a touchdown on 23 carries, but Kansas City could only go 2-for-13 on third down. While quarterback Matt Cassel finished 11-for-26 for 154 yards and a 46.0 passer rating, his second lowest of the season.
Cassel will have one less target Sunday, with receiver Jon Baldwin out with concussion like symptoms.
The game begins at 1 p.m. EDT and will be shown by CBS, or watch a live stream online by purchasing NFL Sunday Ticket Max.
Betting Odds: Cincinnati is favored by 3.5 points
Over/Under: 43.5 points
Prediction: Dalton and the Bengals should build off their huge win from last week, and send Kansas City to their sixth straight loss. Still, Charles should have a big day.
Predicted Score: Cincinnati 30, Kansas City 14
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Gennady Golovkin Next Fight Options: Canelo Alvarez, Miguel Cotto Or Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Dota 2 Match Fixing Controversy: Arrow Gaming Disqualified From Summit 2 Tournament [VIDEO]
- Manny Pacquiao Blasted For Arrogance, Playing Basketball Month Before Fight Against Chris Algieri
- Ronda Rousey Rejects Idea of Fight Between A Man And A Woman In The UFC
- Manchester United: Did Ed Woodward Really Uttered Expletives During The Red Devils' Draw Against West Brom?
- Chelsea FC: No 'Crying' For The Blues Amid Injury Woes Ahead Of Man Utd Clash, Says Mourinho
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report
- Google Nexus 6 vs. iPhone 5S: 4 Important Things to Consider Before Switching to Android Lollipop