Selena Gomez Storms Out of Dinner Date with Justin Bieber
By Simi John | November 18, 2012 8:07 PM EST
The rumoured split between young celebrity couple Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber seems to be getting messier. According to a report in TMZ, Bieber and Gomez met for a dinner date at Yamato, a Japanese restaurant in the San Fernando Valley, but left soon after, as they got into an argument. The 20-year-old Disney star stormed out of the restaurant, with the 18-year-old Canadian singer leaving next, as inconspicuously as possible.
"Something must have happened inside the restaurant, because ten minutes after he arrived, they both stormed out looking stone-faced," a source told E!Online, "They were very serious and did not look happy at all. She got in her car, and Justin got into his."
And it didn't end there. The source adds Gomez drove off immediately and went home. Bieber, meanwhile, sat in his car, in the parking lot, for a few moments, before following his ex-girlfriend. Unfortunately, when he reached her home, she was not prepared to talk to him and the singer, who performed recently at the 2012 Victoria's Secret lingerie show in New York City, was turned back at the gates.
"She was obviously not letting him in. He continued trying. Then, after a while he got out of his car, he was obviously frustrated and went up to the gate and started yelling 'Selena' over it. But...she was not coming out," the insider explained.
"It was at this point [Justin] started to yell at the paps [paparazzi]," the source continued, "He was obviously annoyed that they were there and witnessing everything. He was mad. Selena then came out, because there was such a commotion, he got in his car and left."
The same source confirmed Bieber's car was at Gomez's residence the next morning.
Gomez and Bieber went public with their relationship in February last year, when they attended the Vanity Fair Oscar party together. Although reports the two are having relationship problems have been around for some time, a more official notification came after a source was quoted as saying: "With them being apart so much it got complicated. She had some trust issues. It's not easy, but the relationship needed to end."
Meanwhile, Bieber, who is scheduled to perform at the American Music Awards (AMA), tweeted his heartbreak: "things arent always easy. there is alot of pressure. im figuring it all out. im trying. but i care, i notice, i still hear u. #Beliebers."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 26 Spoilers: Victoria Finds Who The Father Of Her Child Is And Jack And Phyllis Rekindle Romance
- Kate Middleton Cries As She Listens To A Moving Tale Of A Mother Who Lost Her Infant Daughter
- ‘Dancing With The Stars’ (DWTS) Season 19 (2014) Finale Recap: And The Winner Is…[Spoilers]
- Kris Jenner Shocks Boyfriend Corey Gamble In The Bedroom With Her Tricks And Fabulous Sex Life
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Nov. 26, 2014, The Forrester Mansion Is All Decked Out For Thanksgiving With Family And Friends [WATCH VIDEO]
- Target’s ‘Surprise Doorbusters’ Black Friday 2014 Deals On TV Sets, Entertainment Centres, DVD Players And More
- T-Mobile’s Black Friday 2014 Deals On Apple iPhone 6, Samsung Galaxy Note 4/Edge, Nexus 6, HTC One M8, LG G3, iPad Air 2 And Mini 3
- IKEA Black Friday 2014 Ad Includes Discounts On Home Furnishings, Appliances, Kitchen Designs, Beds, Sofas, Mattresses And Toys
- Black Friday And Cyber Monday Sale 2014: AT&T's Cricket Wireless Offers Discounts On Lumia 1320, Galaxy S5, S4 And HTC Desire 510
- ISIS Kidnaps Iraqi Defence Minister’s Family, Executes Female Parliament Candidates
- ISIS Drug Transit From Afghanistan To Europe Confirmed By Russia: Money Goes Into Terror Funding And In New Recruitments
- '$2,000 For Sex'—Pleads Unlucky-in-Love Guy On OKCupid