Selena Gomez Storms Out of Dinner Date with Justin Bieber
By Simi John | November 18, 2012 8:07 PM EST
The rumoured split between young celebrity couple Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber seems to be getting messier. According to a report in TMZ, Bieber and Gomez met for a dinner date at Yamato, a Japanese restaurant in the San Fernando Valley, but left soon after, as they got into an argument. The 20-year-old Disney star stormed out of the restaurant, with the 18-year-old Canadian singer leaving next, as inconspicuously as possible.
"Something must have happened inside the restaurant, because ten minutes after he arrived, they both stormed out looking stone-faced," a source told E!Online, "They were very serious and did not look happy at all. She got in her car, and Justin got into his."
And it didn't end there. The source adds Gomez drove off immediately and went home. Bieber, meanwhile, sat in his car, in the parking lot, for a few moments, before following his ex-girlfriend. Unfortunately, when he reached her home, she was not prepared to talk to him and the singer, who performed recently at the 2012 Victoria's Secret lingerie show in New York City, was turned back at the gates.
"She was obviously not letting him in. He continued trying. Then, after a while he got out of his car, he was obviously frustrated and went up to the gate and started yelling 'Selena' over it. But...she was not coming out," the insider explained.
"It was at this point [Justin] started to yell at the paps [paparazzi]," the source continued, "He was obviously annoyed that they were there and witnessing everything. He was mad. Selena then came out, because there was such a commotion, he got in his car and left."
The same source confirmed Bieber's car was at Gomez's residence the next morning.
Gomez and Bieber went public with their relationship in February last year, when they attended the Vanity Fair Oscar party together. Although reports the two are having relationship problems have been around for some time, a more official notification came after a source was quoted as saying: "With them being apart so much it got complicated. She had some trust issues. It's not easy, but the relationship needed to end."
Meanwhile, Bieber, who is scheduled to perform at the American Music Awards (AMA), tweeted his heartbreak: "things arent always easy. there is alot of pressure. im figuring it all out. im trying. but i care, i notice, i still hear u. #Beliebers."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- PageSix: Beyonce & Jay Z Union is Not About Love, All About Business & the Brand
Join the Conversation
- Orange is the New Black Season 3: Laura Prepon Hints Strain in Alex, Piper Relationship, New Actor Roped-in [Spoilers]
- The Big Bang Theory: Mayim Bialik Talks about Sheldon, Amy Kiss in Season 7 [KISS VIDEO]
- Queen Elizabeth and Kate Middleton Clash Again: Duchess Scared of Difficult Pregnancy, Adopting Second 'Royal' Baby - Reports
- True Blood Spoilers: Alcide Killed because Season 7 is Bill, Sookie’s Season
- Rob Kardashian's Ex-Girlfriend Adrienne Bailon FInally Removes Cheating Reality Star's Name from Her Butt
- Freshly Leaked Apple iPad Air 2 Cases Confirm Touch ID Sensor; Release Date, Limited Specs and Price Listed
- Moto X Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide: Schedule and How to Install
- Top 4 Reasons Why iPhone 6 Will Hit Big Soon After its Sept 2014 Release Date
- Top Surprising Features Of iOS 8
- Twin Malaysia Airlines MH370, MH17 Aviation Disasters Create Phobia Among Travellers
- OnePlus One vs. Moto X+1 – Early Specifications, Release Date and Price Faceoff
- 2014 Ebola Outbreak: ‘Out of control… and Can Get Worse'; Asky Airline Stops Flying to Liberia, Sierra Leone; Liberia Closes Schools