Selena Gomez Storms Out of Dinner Date with Justin Bieber
By Simi John | November 18, 2012 8:07 PM EST
The rumoured split between young celebrity couple Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber seems to be getting messier. According to a report in TMZ, Bieber and Gomez met for a dinner date at Yamato, a Japanese restaurant in the San Fernando Valley, but left soon after, as they got into an argument. The 20-year-old Disney star stormed out of the restaurant, with the 18-year-old Canadian singer leaving next, as inconspicuously as possible.
"Something must have happened inside the restaurant, because ten minutes after he arrived, they both stormed out looking stone-faced," a source told E!Online, "They were very serious and did not look happy at all. She got in her car, and Justin got into his."
And it didn't end there. The source adds Gomez drove off immediately and went home. Bieber, meanwhile, sat in his car, in the parking lot, for a few moments, before following his ex-girlfriend. Unfortunately, when he reached her home, she was not prepared to talk to him and the singer, who performed recently at the 2012 Victoria's Secret lingerie show in New York City, was turned back at the gates.
"She was obviously not letting him in. He continued trying. Then, after a while he got out of his car, he was obviously frustrated and went up to the gate and started yelling 'Selena' over it. But...she was not coming out," the insider explained.
"It was at this point [Justin] started to yell at the paps [paparazzi]," the source continued, "He was obviously annoyed that they were there and witnessing everything. He was mad. Selena then came out, because there was such a commotion, he got in his car and left."
The same source confirmed Bieber's car was at Gomez's residence the next morning.
Gomez and Bieber went public with their relationship in February last year, when they attended the Vanity Fair Oscar party together. Although reports the two are having relationship problems have been around for some time, a more official notification came after a source was quoted as saying: "With them being apart so much it got complicated. She had some trust issues. It's not easy, but the relationship needed to end."
Meanwhile, Bieber, who is scheduled to perform at the American Music Awards (AMA), tweeted his heartbreak: "things arent always easy. there is alot of pressure. im figuring it all out. im trying. but i care, i notice, i still hear u. #Beliebers."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Kendall Jenner Could Be Next Victoria's Secret Angel [PHOTOS]
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘America’s Got Talent’ (AGT) Season 9 (2014) Finale Performance Episode Recap, Spoilers: 6 Finalists Perform Their Last Acts To Win Finals
- ‘Dancing With The Stars’ (DWTS) Season 19 (2014) Winner Predictions: Fellow Contestants And Betting Odds Predict Who Could Win Mirror Ball Trophy
- ‘American Horror Story’ Season 4 ‘Freak Show’ Update: Skyler Samuels Roped In To Play Pivotal Role, Extended Teaser Released [VIDEO]
- Robert Pattinson And FKA Twigs Romance: Singer’s Twitter Post Sparks Pregnancy Reports Speculating The Couple Is Expecting Their First Baby
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’ Season 2 Preview: Sam’s Fairy Tale Date, Belly Dancing Time, Who Exits
- iOS 8 Release Date Of Sept 17 Has Arrived: Update Begins At 10AM Pacific Time, Upgrade Your iDevices With iOS 7.1.2 First To Install iOS 8
- Why Samsung Galaxy S5 Is Not The Best Smartphone To Purchase Now? If You Still Want To, Wait For A Month To Get It Cheap
- Apple iPad Air 2, iPad Mini 3 October Release Date Roundup: Freshly Leaked Protective Case Debuts Unique Vent Alongside Camera
- Canadian IS Jihadist Wants to ‘Play Soccer’ with Heads of US Decapitated Soldiers
- Google Nexus 6 Release Date on Q4 2014 Confirmed by T-Mobile Featuring Wi-Fi Calling
- Warning to U.S. – ISIS Has Shot Down a Syrian Regime Fighter Jet
- Spice Dream Uno vs Xiaomi Redmi 1S: Android One Smartphone to Challenge The Existing Budget Friendly Smartphone