Selena Gomez Storms Out of Dinner Date with Justin Bieber
By Simi John | November 18, 2012 8:07 PM EST
The rumoured split between young celebrity couple Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber seems to be getting messier. According to a report in TMZ, Bieber and Gomez met for a dinner date at Yamato, a Japanese restaurant in the San Fernando Valley, but left soon after, as they got into an argument. The 20-year-old Disney star stormed out of the restaurant, with the 18-year-old Canadian singer leaving next, as inconspicuously as possible.
"Something must have happened inside the restaurant, because ten minutes after he arrived, they both stormed out looking stone-faced," a source told E!Online, "They were very serious and did not look happy at all. She got in her car, and Justin got into his."
And it didn't end there. The source adds Gomez drove off immediately and went home. Bieber, meanwhile, sat in his car, in the parking lot, for a few moments, before following his ex-girlfriend. Unfortunately, when he reached her home, she was not prepared to talk to him and the singer, who performed recently at the 2012 Victoria's Secret lingerie show in New York City, was turned back at the gates.
"She was obviously not letting him in. He continued trying. Then, after a while he got out of his car, he was obviously frustrated and went up to the gate and started yelling 'Selena' over it. But...she was not coming out," the insider explained.
"It was at this point [Justin] started to yell at the paps [paparazzi]," the source continued, "He was obviously annoyed that they were there and witnessing everything. He was mad. Selena then came out, because there was such a commotion, he got in his car and left."
The same source confirmed Bieber's car was at Gomez's residence the next morning.
Gomez and Bieber went public with their relationship in February last year, when they attended the Vanity Fair Oscar party together. Although reports the two are having relationship problems have been around for some time, a more official notification came after a source was quoted as saying: "With them being apart so much it got complicated. She had some trust issues. It's not easy, but the relationship needed to end."
Meanwhile, Bieber, who is scheduled to perform at the American Music Awards (AMA), tweeted his heartbreak: "things arent always easy. there is alot of pressure. im figuring it all out. im trying. but i care, i notice, i still hear u. #Beliebers."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- In Photos, Typhoon Rammasun Blasts the Philippines
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
Join the Conversation
- Star Wars Episode VII: Jedi Master's Search, Luke's Lightsaber From the Sky
- Avengers 2: Ultron's First Attack On The Avengers, More Details on the Avengers Tower Party
- Avengers 2: Capt.America Dances With Peggy Carter, First Love Returns
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Break-Up Furor Ceased: West Gets Turned on by Kim, Puts Rest to Marriage Trouble Reports
- Selena Gomez & Andre Hamann Update: Andre Calls Selena Stunning, Admits Crush on Singer
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Google Nexus 8 Release Date Soon Along with 2 More HTC Android Tablets – Reports
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- Upcoming iPad Mini 3 Could be 30% Thinner and Likely be Called iPad Mini Air; Apple Q3 Results Show 9% Decrease in iPad Sales