Victoria’s Secret Angel Miranda Kerr Flaunts Leg in Sexy Gown for W Magazine Anniversary Party
By IBTimes Staff Reporter | November 18, 2012 12:18 AM EST
Australian supermodel Miranda Kerr looked particularly glamorous at W Magazine's 40th anniversary party at the Gramercy Park Hotel in New York. The 29-year-old, who is married to Hollywood star Orlando Bloom and has a son with the Pirates of the Caribbean actor, wore a classic grey-blue flowing gown, with a thigh-high slit. She paired the dress with blue Bvlgari earrings, black peep-toe shoes and a clutch.
The event was hosted by Stefano Tonchi, the editor of the magazine, and arranged in association with Tod's, and also celebrated the release of the book - W: The First 40 Years.
Kerr was obviously very excited about the event and tweeted this message, with a photograph of herself: "At W magazine's 40th anniv bash."
The Victoria's Secret Angel, who led a line-up of beautiful women at the annual Victoria's Secret Lingerie show in New York last week, has also been named the Sexiest Woman Alive by Esquire, and has admitted she loves flaunting her curves.
"I believe in celebrating the female figure and embracing what we've been given, not hiding that," she said, "I don't really think of rules, as long as it's classy and timeless and it's something I wouldn't be ashamed of."
Nevertheless, despite her ultra-feminine looks, Kerr revealed she was a tomboy growing up.
"I spent my childhood outdoors on my grandparents' farm. I learned to ride a motorbike when I was about six, a little PeeWee 50," she said, "I'd climb trees - there was a big weeping willow. We had a flying fox [a zip-line]. I was so fortunate to grow up like that.
"I really feel that my body craves to be in the mountains or by the ocean or in the countryside. I still like to climb the odd tree. Yeah, it's fun! I like to climb. I find it very rewarding. You feel like you're going somewhere. I don't like abseiling, though. I don't like going down. I like going up. It is though! I got stuck up a tree when I was about seven, and my dad had to come and get the ladder to get me down. I loved to climb all the way up to the top. I must have been a koala in my past life," she told the magazine.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Celebrities Who Got Pregnant Using IVF: Busting the Myths About IVF
- PageSix: Beyonce & Jay Z Union is Not About Love, All About Business & the Brand
Join the Conversation
- Orange is the New Black Season 3: Laura Prepon Hints Strain in Alex, Piper Relationship, New Actor Roped-in [Spoilers]
- The Big Bang Theory: Mayim Bialik Talks about Sheldon, Amy Kiss in Season 7 [KISS VIDEO]
- Queen Elizabeth and Kate Middleton Clash Again: Duchess Scared of Difficult Pregnancy, Adopting Second 'Royal' Baby - Reports
- True Blood Spoilers: Alcide Killed because Season 7 is Bill, Sookie’s Season
- Grey's Anatomy Season 11 Spoilers: Calzona Still on Shaky Ground, April's Baby Bump Gets Real, Karev vs Bailey Anticipated
- Freshly Leaked Apple iPad Air 2 Cases Confirm Touch ID Sensor; Release Date, Limited Specs and Price Listed
- Moto X Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide: Schedule and How to Install
- Top 4 Reasons Why iPhone 6 Will Hit Big Soon After its Sept 2014 Release Date
- Top Surprising Features Of iOS 8
- Twin Malaysia Airlines MH370, MH17 Aviation Disasters Create Phobia Among Travellers
- OnePlus One vs. Moto X+1 – Early Specifications, Release Date and Price Faceoff
- 2014 Ebola Outbreak: ‘Out of control… and Can Get Worse'; Asky Airline Stops Flying to Liberia, Sierra Leone; Liberia Closes Schools