Victoria’s Secret Angel Miranda Kerr Flaunts Leg in Sexy Gown for W Magazine Anniversary Party
By IBTimes Staff Reporter | November 18, 2012 12:18 AM EST
Australian supermodel Miranda Kerr looked particularly glamorous at W Magazine's 40th anniversary party at the Gramercy Park Hotel in New York. The 29-year-old, who is married to Hollywood star Orlando Bloom and has a son with the Pirates of the Caribbean actor, wore a classic grey-blue flowing gown, with a thigh-high slit. She paired the dress with blue Bvlgari earrings, black peep-toe shoes and a clutch.
The event was hosted by Stefano Tonchi, the editor of the magazine, and arranged in association with Tod's, and also celebrated the release of the book - W: The First 40 Years.
Kerr was obviously very excited about the event and tweeted this message, with a photograph of herself: "At W magazine's 40th anniv bash."
The Victoria's Secret Angel, who led a line-up of beautiful women at the annual Victoria's Secret Lingerie show in New York last week, has also been named the Sexiest Woman Alive by Esquire, and has admitted she loves flaunting her curves.
"I believe in celebrating the female figure and embracing what we've been given, not hiding that," she said, "I don't really think of rules, as long as it's classy and timeless and it's something I wouldn't be ashamed of."
Nevertheless, despite her ultra-feminine looks, Kerr revealed she was a tomboy growing up.
"I spent my childhood outdoors on my grandparents' farm. I learned to ride a motorbike when I was about six, a little PeeWee 50," she said, "I'd climb trees - there was a big weeping willow. We had a flying fox [a zip-line]. I was so fortunate to grow up like that.
"I really feel that my body craves to be in the mountains or by the ocean or in the countryside. I still like to climb the odd tree. Yeah, it's fun! I like to climb. I find it very rewarding. You feel like you're going somewhere. I don't like abseiling, though. I don't like going down. I like going up. It is though! I got stuck up a tree when I was about seven, and my dad had to come and get the ladder to get me down. I loved to climb all the way up to the top. I must have been a koala in my past life," she told the magazine.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Gennady Golovkin Next Fight Options: Canelo Alvarez, Miguel Cotto Or Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Lawson’s Girlfriend Reportedly Entering the House Plus Sandra Gets Evicted [VIDEO]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- 'NCIS' Season 12, Episode 5 Spoilers: Gibbs' Gut OKs FBI Agent Leia Pendergast; A Favorite Guest Star Returns [Watch NCIS 12x5 Promo Video]
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report
- Google Nexus 6 vs. iPhone 5S: 4 Important Things to Consider Before Switching to Android Lollipop
- Swedish Military Spots ‘Russian Submarine’ Off Stockholm Coast, An Alarming ‘Security Game Changer’
- Canada Raises National Terror Alert Level after Suspected Jihadist Runs Over Soldier
- Galaxy Note 4: Best Big-Screen Phone, Says Samsung; Analysts Believe Note 4 Unlikely To Beat iPhone 6 Plus [Watch Video]