Aishwarya Rai's Baby Aaradhya's Photos Hit the Net; What Took the Bachchans So Long?
By IBTimes Staff Reporter | November 17, 2012 7:21 PM EST
It took exactly a year for the Bachchans to show Aaradhya, the youngest member of the household, to the world. The photos of Aishwarya Rai's daughter Aaradhya finally hit the net on Friday.
Amitabh Bachchan, who announced the birth of his grandchild to the world a year ago, shared her photos to the fans of the family as part of her first birthday celebration.
Speculations were doing the rounds ever since Aaradhya was born to the celebrity couple - Abhishek and Aishwarya Rai Bachchan - on November 16, 2011, that the Bachchans would sell the rights to take the first photos of Aaradhya to publication houses for a whopping amount like their counterparts in the West but that was not to happen.
Amitabh on Friday shared two photos of his little princess, who looks cute and adorable. The baby looks happy with her parents Abhishek and Aishwarya in one of the photos, while the other one has her in the arms of his dad.
What Took the Bachchans So Long to Show Aaradhya to the World?
The Bachchans could have made lots of money like their counterparts in the West by selling the first pictures of the celebrity couple's first child but they chose not to do so.
The little toddler was caught on camera in the arms of her mother Aishwarya a few times while attending events they were of bad quality pictures. She was last captured at the 70th birthday bash of her grandfather Amitabh Bachchan.
As if it was the Bachchans' unique and special way of celebrating Aaradhya's first birthday, Amitabh Bachchan posted photos of Aaradhya on his facebook page.
"Its a year since she was born, Aaradhya, and it just seems like it was the other day ... time has flown past ... and much has happened ... your blessings and love have been most appreciated and thanked for ... may you ever remain with us and her in love and in togetherness .. !!" he wrote.
"Aaradhya's 1st birthday !! Just family and the silence peace and quiet after many hectic evenings .. your blessings and love !!" he tweeted.
It's indeed a unique birthday celebration, a treat to the fans of the Bachchans!
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
Join the Conversation
- ‘America's Got Talent’ (AGT) Season 9 (2014) Winner: Betting Odds And Judges Predict Who Could Win The Finals
- ‘Dancing With The Stars’ (DWTS) Season 19 (2014) Winner Predictions: Fellow Contestants And Betting Odds Predict Who Could Win Mirror Ball Trophy
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’ Season 8 Spoilers: Nine Moments From Episode 1, The Locomotion Interruption
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Sept. 15, 2014: Liam Confronts Quinn About Her Secret Regarding Paris [WATCH VIDEO]
- Kylie Jenner Admits Butting Heads With Kim Kardashian And Reveals Plans To Move Out
- Pregnant Kate Middleton May Call Off Malta Trip Due To Sickness: Royal Couple Will Move To Anmer Hall Residence
- iPhone 6 Plus vs Xiaomi Mi4 – The iPhone Killer Certainly Can Battle Well With The New Apple Phablet
- Apple iOS 8 Can Trump Google Android 5.0 L Upon September 17 Release
- Ukraine Crisis: Poland Denies Supplying Weapons To Kiev
- Twitter Photo Of British Medical Muslima Student Holding Severed Head
- Google Nexus 8 Release Date Countdown Begins Oct 8: 8 Killer Specs and Features to Expect
- Malaysia Airlines Flight MF 370: Indonesian Police Chief Claims He Knows What Happened To Missing Jet