Aishwarya Rai's Baby Aaradhya's Photos Hit the Net; What Took the Bachchans So Long?
By IBTimes Staff Reporter | November 17, 2012 7:21 PM EST
It took exactly a year for the Bachchans to show Aaradhya, the youngest member of the household, to the world. The photos of Aishwarya Rai's daughter Aaradhya finally hit the net on Friday.
Amitabh Bachchan, who announced the birth of his grandchild to the world a year ago, shared her photos to the fans of the family as part of her first birthday celebration.
Speculations were doing the rounds ever since Aaradhya was born to the celebrity couple - Abhishek and Aishwarya Rai Bachchan - on November 16, 2011, that the Bachchans would sell the rights to take the first photos of Aaradhya to publication houses for a whopping amount like their counterparts in the West but that was not to happen.
Amitabh on Friday shared two photos of his little princess, who looks cute and adorable. The baby looks happy with her parents Abhishek and Aishwarya in one of the photos, while the other one has her in the arms of his dad.
What Took the Bachchans So Long to Show Aaradhya to the World?
The Bachchans could have made lots of money like their counterparts in the West by selling the first pictures of the celebrity couple's first child but they chose not to do so.
The little toddler was caught on camera in the arms of her mother Aishwarya a few times while attending events they were of bad quality pictures. She was last captured at the 70th birthday bash of her grandfather Amitabh Bachchan.
As if it was the Bachchans' unique and special way of celebrating Aaradhya's first birthday, Amitabh Bachchan posted photos of Aaradhya on his facebook page.
"Its a year since she was born, Aaradhya, and it just seems like it was the other day ... time has flown past ... and much has happened ... your blessings and love have been most appreciated and thanked for ... may you ever remain with us and her in love and in togetherness .. !!" he wrote.
"Aaradhya's 1st birthday !! Just family and the silence peace and quiet after many hectic evenings .. your blessings and love !!" he tweeted.
It's indeed a unique birthday celebration, a treat to the fans of the Bachchans!
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Brad Pitt Forced To Talk About Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston: Asked to Compare Wife Angelina Jolie With Rachel From 'Friends'
- Ian Somerhalder Girlfriend: 'Twilight' Actress Nikki Reed Heads Back To Los Angeles Solo, Spotted Partying With Michelle Rodriguez At A Fashion Event
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Evictee Jason Rose Opens Up About His Family’s Acceptance of His Sexuality, Cat and Lawson’s Illicit Love Affair [VIDEO]
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 24, 2014: Katie Spills Ridge's Secret Plan While Eric's Announcement Causes A Huge Furor [WATCH VIDEO]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Major Spoilers: Death Count, The Terminus Residents’ Fate Plus Father Gabriel's Past
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation