Top After-Market NYSE Movers (Superior Energy, Freescale, McEwen, Swift, Korn/Ferry, Owens, Quicksilver, Flowers, Nationstar, Buckeye)
By Satya Nagendra | November 17, 2012 2:42 PM EST
The top after-market NYSE gainers Friday were Superior Energy Services, Freescale Semiconductor, McEwen Mining, Swift Transportation and Korn/Ferry International. The top after-market NYSE losers were Owens Corning, Quicksilver Resources, Flowers Foods, Nationstar Mortgage Holdings and Buckeye Technologies.
Superior Energy Services Inc. (SPN) shares climbed 7.68 percent to $19.77 in post-market trading. The company stock was reiterated with a “hold” rating with a price target of $22.00 at MLV Capital Friday.
Freescale Semiconductor Ltd. (FSL) shares surged 6.02 percent to $8.10 in post-market trading. The company stock plunged more than 5 percent in regular trading.
McEwen Mining Inc. (MUX) shares surged 4.62 percent to $3.62 in post-market trading. The stock has a 52-week low of $1.96, a 52-week high of $6.17 and $929.03 million in market capitalization.
Swift Transportation Co. (SWFT) shares gained 4.61 percent to $8.62 in post-market trading. The company stock plunged more than 4 percent in regular trading.
Korn/Ferry International (KFY) shares advanced 4.55 percent to $13.80 in post-market trading. The stock has a 52-week low of $12.10, a 52-week high of $18.75 and $640.04 million in market capitalization.
Owens Corning Inc. (OC) shares tumbled 12.12 percent to $28.28 in post-market trading. The stock has a 52-week low of $24.69, a 52-week high of $38.00 and $3.80 billion in market capitalization.
Quicksilver Resources Inc. (KWK) shares slumped 10.37 percent to $2.68 in post-market trading. The company stock climbed more than 11 percent in regular trading after it was upgraded to a “neutral” rating from an “underperform” rating at Macquarie.
Flowers Foods Inc. (FLO) shares plunged 9.23 percent to $20.26 in post-market trading. The company stock climbed more than 10 percent in regular trading.
Nationstar Mortgage Holdings Inc. (NSM) shares fell 8.74 percent to $25.49 in post-market trading. The stock has a 52-week low of $13.00, a 52-week high of $37.20 and $2.53 billion in market capitalization.
Buckeye Technologies Inc. (BKI) shares declined 6.95 percent to $23.84 in post-market trading.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- Melanoma Could Be Caused By Ageing Genes; Best Diet For Anti-Ageing; Celebrities Who Have Aged Gracefully
Join the Conversation
- Tourre on stand says email in SEC case 'not accurate'
- Syrian authorities blocking access to needy in Homs - Red Cross
- Faith in European Union at low ebb, EU poll says
- Former UBS banker gets 18 months, $1 million fine, for muni bid-rigging scheme
- U.S. judge halts challenges to Detroit's bankruptcy bid
- Forget Nexus 6 Release Date, Android Phones Will Soon Showcase Pure Google Apps & Features
- Galaxy Note 4 Pre Order Starts in the US, Get Samsung Note Ahead of October 14 Release
- $249.99 Motorola Moto 360 Smartwatch's First Promo Out; 'Stone Leather' Replaces 'Gray Leather' - Available In BestBuy [Watch Video]
- BlackBerry Passport Sold Out As Preorders Reached 200,000
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- iOS 8 And iOS 8.0.2 Security Flaw Revealed, Anyone Can Easily Bypass Touch ID And Passcode Security Features
- Australia Cracks Down On International Money Laundering Syndicate