Top After-Market NYSE Movers (Superior Energy, Freescale, McEwen, Swift, Korn/Ferry, Owens, Quicksilver, Flowers, Nationstar, Buckeye)
By Satya Nagendra | November 17, 2012 2:42 PM EST
The top after-market NYSE gainers Friday were Superior Energy Services, Freescale Semiconductor, McEwen Mining, Swift Transportation and Korn/Ferry International. The top after-market NYSE losers were Owens Corning, Quicksilver Resources, Flowers Foods, Nationstar Mortgage Holdings and Buckeye Technologies.
Superior Energy Services Inc. (SPN) shares climbed 7.68 percent to $19.77 in post-market trading. The company stock was reiterated with a “hold” rating with a price target of $22.00 at MLV Capital Friday.
Freescale Semiconductor Ltd. (FSL) shares surged 6.02 percent to $8.10 in post-market trading. The company stock plunged more than 5 percent in regular trading.
McEwen Mining Inc. (MUX) shares surged 4.62 percent to $3.62 in post-market trading. The stock has a 52-week low of $1.96, a 52-week high of $6.17 and $929.03 million in market capitalization.
Swift Transportation Co. (SWFT) shares gained 4.61 percent to $8.62 in post-market trading. The company stock plunged more than 4 percent in regular trading.
Korn/Ferry International (KFY) shares advanced 4.55 percent to $13.80 in post-market trading. The stock has a 52-week low of $12.10, a 52-week high of $18.75 and $640.04 million in market capitalization.
Owens Corning Inc. (OC) shares tumbled 12.12 percent to $28.28 in post-market trading. The stock has a 52-week low of $24.69, a 52-week high of $38.00 and $3.80 billion in market capitalization.
Quicksilver Resources Inc. (KWK) shares slumped 10.37 percent to $2.68 in post-market trading. The company stock climbed more than 11 percent in regular trading after it was upgraded to a “neutral” rating from an “underperform” rating at Macquarie.
Flowers Foods Inc. (FLO) shares plunged 9.23 percent to $20.26 in post-market trading. The company stock climbed more than 10 percent in regular trading.
Nationstar Mortgage Holdings Inc. (NSM) shares fell 8.74 percent to $25.49 in post-market trading. The stock has a 52-week low of $13.00, a 52-week high of $37.20 and $2.53 billion in market capitalization.
Buckeye Technologies Inc. (BKI) shares declined 6.95 percent to $23.84 in post-market trading.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Tourre on stand says email in SEC case 'not accurate'
- Syrian authorities blocking access to needy in Homs - Red Cross
- Faith in European Union at low ebb, EU poll says
- Former UBS banker gets 18 months, $1 million fine, for muni bid-rigging scheme
- U.S. judge halts challenges to Detroit's bankruptcy bid
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related
- Android Lollipop 5.0 Confirmed for Nov 3 Rollout as Nexus 6 Global Release Date is Delayed – Reports