Did Justin Bieber And Selena Gomez Get Back Together? Couple Spotted Spending The Night Together Again After Breakup
By IBTimes Staff Reporter | November 17, 2012 5:23 AM EST
Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez suffered a very public split up last week after two years of dating, but on Wednesday night photographers caught Bieber spending the night at Gomez’s home.
The long time couple allegedly decided to go their separate ways last weekend due to “trust issues” and the reports quickly seemed to gain confirmation after insiders close to Gomez began tweeting messages of support aimed at the star. TMZ reported that the couple had broken up due to “another woman,” who many outlets identified as Victoria’s Secret model Barbara Palvin.
Gomez’s “Wizards of Waverly Place” co-star, David Deluise, wrote, “All woman should be treated with respect! Listen up boy @selenagomez.” And in what seemed like a shared show of support, her co-star Jennifer Stone tweeted, “That’s why you don’t rob the cradle, because babe’s be trippin.”
Hours after news of the breakup surfaced, Bieber performed at a concert at Boston’s TD Garden and seemed to acknowledge the rumors, covering Justin Timberlake’s 2002 single “Cry Me a River,” which the pop star allegedly wrote about his break up with former girlfriend Britney Spears.
Bieber later tweeted his thanks to the audience, writing "Thank u Boston. focused on the positive. #30MillionBeliebers with me. Im never leaving u because u r always there 4 me. love u. Night."
On Friday, TMZ reported that a driver had taken Bieber to LAX, where he had rendezvoused with Gomez before returning to her place. The following morning, Gomez and Bibeber arrived separately at the Beverly Hills Four Seasons, possibly in a deliberate attempt to avoid being photographed together.
The sighting comes after news that Gomez had allegedly blocked the “Beauty and the Beat” singer on all forms of communication.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- The Burka Avenger Educates Children While Fighting For Girls' Education Rights In New Pakistan TV Show
- Christopher Walken To Play Mob Boss In Film Adaptation Of Four Seasons Musical 'Jersey Boys'
- William Cantrell Mistakes Human Ashes For Cocaine, May Have Snorted Remains
- Giant Alligator Eats 80-Pound Dog In North Carolina, Gator May Still Be Alive
- Steve McQueen's Last Ride, 1952 Custom Chevy Pickup Truck, Hits The Auction Block
- Marvel Announces Release Dates Of 11 Upcoming Movies From 2015 To 2019
- Xiaomi Becomes World’s Third Largest Smartphone Manufacturer By Dethroning Huawei
- Entry Of Peshmerga Fighters From Iraq Boosts The Kobani Battle Against ISIS: Turkey Provides Transit
- Nexus 6, 9 Buyers on November Release Will Enjoy These 3 Killer Lollipop 5.0 Features First
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Woman Hanged In Iran Talks Abuse In Prison, Left Chilling Message To Family
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight