Fully Charged: Electric Bikes to Change the Future of Commuting
By Channelflip | November 17, 2012 3:09 AM EST
The theme of this week's episode of Fully Charged is electric bikes and sees Robert Llewellyn travel to Charfields to test some of the most exciting products on the market.
He starts by trying out three different pedal-assisted electric bikes - 'The Edge', 'The Hybrid' and 'The Metro' - all from a company called HeroEco - where he speaks to company owner and bike lover, Mark Loveridge.
He then reviews the Vectrix VX1-Li - an all-electric scooter - before taking a look at the Zero S, an electric street bike capable of an impressive 90mph.
Robert also shares his own views on electric bikes and explains how he sees them fitting into our future.
Let us know which of the bikes you most like by tweeting us @BritishGas, #fullycharged.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7 Finale Spoilers: Kurt Sutter On Ending The Biker Series And Picking The Right Song For The Final Ride
- Prince Charles’ Wife Camilla Parker-Bowles In Drug Scandal - Reports
- Prince Harry Kissing Mystery Blond, Cressida Bonas & Camilla Thurlow Are Distant Memory
- St. Louis Rams 28, Seattle Seahawks 26 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Honda Connect a System Based on Android and NVIDIA Tegra Processor To make Driving Easy
- Over 1,000 New Jobs Available at Oakville Assembly – Ford of Canada
- 2015 Ford Mustang: Right-Hand Drive Pony Car To Be Available In Australia Next Year
- Upcoming Ford Falcon Can Save Life with 000 Technology During Crash
- All-New Mazda2 to Roll Out in Australia This Summer
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Redmi Note 2 vs iPhone 6: Samsung in Danger with Depressing Q3
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar
- Australia's 'No Way' Anti-Asylum Seeker Poster Sparks Outrage