Fully Charged: Electric Bikes to Change the Future of Commuting
By Channelflip | November 17, 2012 3:09 AM EST
The theme of this week's episode of Fully Charged is electric bikes and sees Robert Llewellyn travel to Charfields to test some of the most exciting products on the market.
He starts by trying out three different pedal-assisted electric bikes - 'The Edge', 'The Hybrid' and 'The Metro' - all from a company called HeroEco - where he speaks to company owner and bike lover, Mark Loveridge.
He then reviews the Vectrix VX1-Li - an all-electric scooter - before taking a look at the Zero S, an electric street bike capable of an impressive 90mph.
Robert also shares his own views on electric bikes and explains how he sees them fitting into our future.
Let us know which of the bikes you most like by tweeting us @BritishGas, #fullycharged.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- PageSix: Beyonce & Jay Z Union is Not About Love, All About Business & the Brand
Join the Conversation
- Subaru Recalls 600k SUVs Due to Brake Line Problems; Majority in the U.S., 100k in Canada
- Australian Car Owners Face New Mandatory Emissions Standards
- Viral Video Using Go Pro Camera: 'Longest Jump Story' [Watch YouTube Clip]
- Canada Launches World's First Waste-to-Biofuels and Chemicals Facility
- Greenest Auto Manufacturer in U.S. Now Hyundai, Honda Set Off Track
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Alpha Leaks Online: Release Date, Five Features to Wait for New Smart Phone
- Photos of Motorola Moto X+1 Prototype and Specs Leak Online, Release Date, Four Fresh Features Revealed
- Sony Xperia Z3: Release Date, Five Features to Expect from New Android Smart Phone
- Freshly Leaked Apple iPad Air 2 Cases Confirm Touch ID Sensor; Release Date, Limited Specs and Price Listed
- Top Surprising Features Of iOS 8
- Top 4 Reasons Why iPhone 6 Will Hit Big Soon After its Sept 2014 Release Date
- Moto X Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide: Schedule and How to Install