Fully Charged: Electric Bikes to Change the Future of Commuting
By Channelflip | November 17, 2012 3:09 AM EST
The theme of this week's episode of Fully Charged is electric bikes and sees Robert Llewellyn travel to Charfields to test some of the most exciting products on the market.
He starts by trying out three different pedal-assisted electric bikes - 'The Edge', 'The Hybrid' and 'The Metro' - all from a company called HeroEco - where he speaks to company owner and bike lover, Mark Loveridge.
He then reviews the Vectrix VX1-Li - an all-electric scooter - before taking a look at the Zero S, an electric street bike capable of an impressive 90mph.
Robert also shares his own views on electric bikes and explains how he sees them fitting into our future.
Let us know which of the bikes you most like by tweeting us @BritishGas, #fullycharged.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kristen Stewart Moving On With Nicholas Hoult, Jennifer Lawrence Dating Chris Martin – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton Suffocated in Kensington Palace, Queen Elizabeth Reported War With The Duchess [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Everything To Know [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Dating Reports: Jennifer Lawrence Vs Gwyneth Paltrow [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Much-Awaited Mazda MX-5 Limited Edition in Australia
- 75 Dead from China Car Parts Plant Blast, Poor Safety Measures Blamed
- Subaru Recalls 600k SUVs Due to Brake Line Problems; Majority in the U.S., 100k in Canada
- Australian Car Owners Face New Mandatory Emissions Standards
- Viral Video Using Go Pro Camera: 'Longest Jump Story' [Watch YouTube Clip]
- Robin Williams Goodbye Video Hoax: Facebook Users Warned of Celebrity Suicide Exploitation
- US, Canada Labour Activists ‘Block the Boat for Gaza’ Succeed in Blocking Docking of Israeli Ship in California Port
- 4 Killer Android Features Apple Fans Would Love to Get Come the iPhone 6 Release Date
- ISIS Posts Graphic Beheading Video of US Journalist James Foley
- Larger 5.5inch iPhone 6 Variant Will Roll Out in the Market as ‘iPhone 6L’
- Nexus 6 Release Date Dilemma with Motorola Shamu Details Pointing to Better Smartphone and Killer Features
- After James Foley, ISIL Threatens to Behead Another American Journalist Steven Sotloff