Fully Charged: Electric Bikes to Change the Future of Commuting
By Channelflip | November 17, 2012 3:09 AM EST
The theme of this week's episode of Fully Charged is electric bikes and sees Robert Llewellyn travel to Charfields to test some of the most exciting products on the market.
He starts by trying out three different pedal-assisted electric bikes - 'The Edge', 'The Hybrid' and 'The Metro' - all from a company called HeroEco - where he speaks to company owner and bike lover, Mark Loveridge.
He then reviews the Vectrix VX1-Li - an all-electric scooter - before taking a look at the Zero S, an electric street bike capable of an impressive 90mph.
Robert also shares his own views on electric bikes and explains how he sees them fitting into our future.
Let us know which of the bikes you most like by tweeting us @BritishGas, #fullycharged.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- US Alerts Car Owners To Fix Air Bags Urgently As Defective Air Bags Are Causing Fatal Deaths With Shrapnels Flying Out
- Honda Connect a System Based on Android and NVIDIA Tegra Processor To make Driving Easy
- Over 1,000 New Jobs Available at Oakville Assembly – Ford of Canada
- 2015 Ford Mustang: Right-Hand Drive Pony Car To Be Available In Australia Next Year
- Upcoming Ford Falcon Can Save Life with 000 Technology During Crash
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Motorola Droid Turbo – S-Pen Is Note’s 4 USP But Droid Turbo Can Outshine With Larger Battery
- 8 Important Things to Consider Before Buying or Upgrading to iPad Air 2