Bears Brandon Marshall Tweeted Out A Naked Picture Of One Of His Teammates
By Eli Epstein | November 17, 2012 2:35 AM EST
Brandon Marshall, who's had clashes with coaches, teammates, and the law in the past, is having a monster season. He's second in the NFL in receptions, third in receiving yards, fourth in touchdowns, and his Chicago Bears have surprised many by jumping out to a 7-2 record.
But, when you're Brandon Marshall, bad luck just seems to find you.
On Wednesday, upon arriving in the Bears locker room after practice, Marshall was greeted by a package from his alma mater, the University of Central Florida.
Gleefully, he tweeted out to his 750,000 followers, "What a nice treat this morning waiting for me at my locker. What can it be? #UCF"
Inside the box, Marshall discovered a glitzy new UCF shirt that the school had kindly sent to one of its most successful alumni.
So, to give thanks, Marshall threw on the shirt and tweeted out a picture of himself in it. The only problem was, unbeknownst to Marshall, a naked Bears teammate was standing close enough to be seen in the background of the photo.
After a quick review, Marshall caught his photo faux pas and issued a Twitter apology a few moments later.
“Sorry about my guy in the back getting dressed in that photo,” Marshall tweeted.
Mashable has a censored version of the picture. As Robbie Burns said, “The best-laid plans of mice and men/Often go awry.”
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ESPN Anchor Skip Bayless Says Floyd Mayweather Jr Will Not Fight Manny Pacquiao Because Undefeated Fighter Is ‘Afraid To Lose’
- Amir Khan Addresses Roach’s Comments That Pacquiao Used To Knock Out The Bolton-Born Boxer During Sparring Sessions
- Chelsea FC: Jose Mourinho Hits Back At Sergio Ramos For Questioning Costa And Fabregas Absence From NT, Says 'He is Not A Doctor'
- Mayweather vs. Pacquiao Purse Split: $100M For American, $60M For Filipino— Report
- Liverpool FC: Brendan Rodgers Accedes That His Days As Reds Boss Could Be Numbered
- Kobani ISIS Fighter Sends Out Desperate Message For Prayers And Support: Euphoria Turns Into Desperation As Kurds Advance
- Chris Algieri’s Battered Face Trends On Social Media
- Home Depot Early Black Friday 2014 Sale Up To Nov. 29, 2014 Includes Special Buys On Appliances Such As Samsung Refrigerators, Whirlpool Electric Ranges And Hoover Vacuum Cleaners
- Black Friday Sale 2014 Deals From Amazon On Smartphones, TVs, Headsets And More
- Microsoft Band Runs Out Of Stock, But Offers $10 Gift Voucher To Wait-Listed Customers
- Andrew Robb Asks Obama Not to ‘Lecture’ Australia on Climate Change
- Highest Paid NBA Players 2014: NBA Stars Who Earn More Than LeBron James