SelGo Skipped Out on AMAs, JBiebs Taking Mom Instead
By Diadem Pambid | November 16, 2012 6:32 PM EST
The American Music Awards 2012 is definitely something to look forward to. Apart from fan favorite celebrities hitting the stage to perform, it's the appearance of well-known celebrities that has got people on a high.
Well, for "Jelena" fans hoping to see their favorite pair appear that night, too bad though because Selena has left the building. So who is Justin Bieber's replacement date for that night? Would it be a certain blonde beauty?
Everyone is more than a bit excited for the upcoming American Music Awards 2012. The prestigious musical event will be held on November 18, 2012 at the Nokia Theatre in Los Angeles. RnB princesses, Rihanna and Nicki, have been leading the nominations with four each.
Nominee, Justin Bieber is also set to appear that night. Earlier news reported that Justin would be seated next to his lady love, Selena Gomez. Yet, with the sad and surprising break-up, "Jelena" and "Belieber" fans know there won't be any Gomez that night. Sadly, the AMAs won't be a night of reconciliation for the two and if anything they won't be seated next to each other despite the earlier announced seating arrangements.
"The seating arrangement at the upcoming American Music Awards HAS changed, Justin and Selena will NOT be seated side-by-side," reported a source.
Even if the seating arrangements have been changed, it still won't change to fact that Selena Gomez had already bailed out of the AMA's.
"Selena Gomez is NOT confirmed to be at The American Music Awards. In other words, she is not attending! If Selena would like to attend the show, that is up to her. It's her decision. If Justin and Selena were still an item, I would assume she would be coming to support him. It's a big night for Justin," explains the source.
Apart from dropping out of the awards night, Selena Gomez is making a brave move of moving on starting off with blocking off all her communication devices. This would only mean one thing Justin Bieber won't be able to send those depreciating "take me back" texts any longer.
So with Gomez out of the picture, who is Bieber taking to the upcoming AMA's? "Beliebers" might think the 18-year old is tagging his new found girl, Barbara Palvin to the event. However, the only woman Justin Bieber is bringing along to the American Music Awards 2012 is his dear mother, Pattie Mallette.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- Melanoma Could Be Caused By Ageing Genes; Best Diet For Anti-Ageing; Celebrities Who Have Aged Gracefully
Join the Conversation
- Nina Dobrev To Quit 'The Vampire Diaries' As She Feels 'Uneasy' Working With Ex Ian Somerhalder In Nikki Reed's Presence- Reports
- 'Once Upon A Time' Season 4 Premiere Questions: 'Frozen' Story Kicks Off, Queen Elsa vs Emma Swan vs The Evil Queen - New Story Unfolds [SPOILERS]
- ‘Batman vs. Superman’ Bruce Wayne May Be In Trouble In Leaked Video [Spoilers]
- Season 4 ‘American Horror Story-Freak Show’ Update: Introduction Of Twisty The Clown Is ‘Brutal’ [VIDEO]
- Robert Pattinson Is Not Proposing FKA Twigs Plus What Kristen Stewart Thinks About RPatz's New Romance- Reports
- Forget Nexus 6 Release Date, Android Phones Will Soon Showcase Pure Google Apps & Features
- Boxing News 2014: Social Media War Between Boxers Continues As Pacquiao Repeats Comment That Mayweather Acts Like Uneducated Person, While Ignoring ‘Miss Pac Man’ Post
- Galaxy Note 4 Pre Order Starts in the US, Get Samsung Note Ahead of October 14 Release
- $249.99 Motorola Moto 360 Smartwatch's First Promo Out; 'Stone Leather' Replaces 'Gray Leather' - Available In BestBuy [Watch Video]
- BlackBerry Passport Sold Out As Preorders Reached 200,000
- iOS 8 And iOS 8.0.2 Security Flaw Revealed, Anyone Can Easily Bypass Touch ID And Passcode Security Features
- Australia Cracks Down On International Money Laundering Syndicate