SelGo Skipped Out on AMAs, JBiebs Taking Mom Instead
By Diadem Pambid | November 16, 2012 6:32 PM EST
The American Music Awards 2012 is definitely something to look forward to. Apart from fan favorite celebrities hitting the stage to perform, it's the appearance of well-known celebrities that has got people on a high.
Well, for "Jelena" fans hoping to see their favorite pair appear that night, too bad though because Selena has left the building. So who is Justin Bieber's replacement date for that night? Would it be a certain blonde beauty?
Everyone is more than a bit excited for the upcoming American Music Awards 2012. The prestigious musical event will be held on November 18, 2012 at the Nokia Theatre in Los Angeles. RnB princesses, Rihanna and Nicki, have been leading the nominations with four each.
Nominee, Justin Bieber is also set to appear that night. Earlier news reported that Justin would be seated next to his lady love, Selena Gomez. Yet, with the sad and surprising break-up, "Jelena" and "Belieber" fans know there won't be any Gomez that night. Sadly, the AMAs won't be a night of reconciliation for the two and if anything they won't be seated next to each other despite the earlier announced seating arrangements.
"The seating arrangement at the upcoming American Music Awards HAS changed, Justin and Selena will NOT be seated side-by-side," reported a source.
Even if the seating arrangements have been changed, it still won't change to fact that Selena Gomez had already bailed out of the AMA's.
"Selena Gomez is NOT confirmed to be at The American Music Awards. In other words, she is not attending! If Selena would like to attend the show, that is up to her. It's her decision. If Justin and Selena were still an item, I would assume she would be coming to support him. It's a big night for Justin," explains the source.
Apart from dropping out of the awards night, Selena Gomez is making a brave move of moving on starting off with blocking off all her communication devices. This would only mean one thing Justin Bieber won't be able to send those depreciating "take me back" texts any longer.
So with Gomez out of the picture, who is Bieber taking to the upcoming AMA's? "Beliebers" might think the 18-year old is tagging his new found girl, Barbara Palvin to the event. However, the only woman Justin Bieber is bringing along to the American Music Awards 2012 is his dear mother, Pattie Mallette.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Kate Middleton's Pregnancy Hearsays: Possible Evidence Revealed [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
- Selena Gomez Turns 22 Today, Celebrates Early without Justin Bieber: Top 12 Interesting Facts About the Singer [SEE PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Star Wars Episode VII: Jedi Master's Search, Luke's Lightsaber From the Sky
- Avengers 2: Ultron's First Attack On The Avengers, More Details on the Avengers Tower Party
- Castle Season 7 Spoilers: Stana Katic says ‘Back in the Saddle’, Beckett, Castle Romance to Grow Stronger
- Selena Gomez & Andre Hamann Update: Andre Calls Selena Stunning, Admits Crush on Singer
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Google Nexus 6 on Release Date Will Sport 2K Display Panel & Lower Price Tag – Report
- Motorola Moto G Vs. Xiaomi Mi3 – Low in Price, High -level Features
- Sony PlayStation 4 Outsells a Resurgent Xbox One in June
- Killer Xiaomi Mi4 at $369 Likely to Come With 5.0-Inch Display, Snapdragon 801 Processor, 3GB RAM and More
- End of Times Indicators: Japan’s Mount Fuji in ‘Critical State’ to Erupt, Could Affect At Least 1.2M People
- NVIDIA Shield Gaming Tablet with Tegra K1 SoC Reported to be Released on July 29
- BlackBerry Passport Video Leak, Release Date, Five Fresh Features to Anticipate [Watch YouTube Clip] --Reports